A Beautiful Indian Housewife shared by hubby
“But Samiksha, tonight you are mine.” Again the reality hit us hard. He held her arms and literally snatched her from me and made me sit on the couch.
He dropped his towel and sat on the huge bed.

“Samiksha darling, why don’t you undress yourself?”

She turned around and looked at me, but there was nothing I could do.

She then looked at Vikram and looked down in embarrassment and reached for the bottom of her dress and pulled it up, raising her hands and removed her clothing except her lingerie. She was standing right in front of Vikram in her undergarments
Vikram was mermerized by the beautiful lady standing infront of him in nothing but her undergarments. She stood there still looking down in shame.

“Remove your lingerie as well, or do you want me to do that.” Said the stern voice of Vikram.

The stern voice of Vikram did the trick, she reach behind for her bra strap and undid the bra and removed it, her perky firm breasts popped out in the open. Then she went ahead and removed her panties. She was about to remove her mangalsutra but Vikram stopped her.

“Let it remain, it looks beautiful on your naked body. It will keep reminding me that I am fucking someone else’s wife.” He said looking at me with a wicked smile.

He then pulled her close to him.
"Oh, god," she said in surprise and watched in shame as Vikram took her firm breasts in his hands. He began to roll Samiksha's nipples between his fingers. Samiksha's eyes closed and her mouth opened as her breathing became heavier.

Vikram leaned forward and took one of her large breasts into his mouth and began to suck on it. He took her hand and placed it on his cock and then began to roll her nipple with his hand.

He licked Samiksha's nipple in his wet mouth and began to suck on it hard. Feeling her responsive nipple grow in his mouth, he looked at the her and said, "oh, you like that, don't you?"

Samiksha's head fell back in shame. "Uhhhhh!" she moaned. She wrapped her delicate hand around his thick, hard tool and felt the heat and stiffness of his penis as Vikram continued to fondle her ripe breasts.
Vikram decided not to wait any longer. Licking her breast, his hands went to down her rounded ass and smooth thighs.

She felt his hand reach between her thighs and reaching for her pussy. A thick finger pushed into her pussy and was immediately drenched with her juices.
She squeezed her thighs together to try to limit Vikram's finger fucking but that seemed to only intensify the resolve of Vikram to finger her. Samiksha closed her eyes and started moaning as Vikram intensified the speed at which his fingers were going in and out of her pussy..

Vikram said "Get on your back."

All this while, I was on the couch watching Vikram take control of my wife. Even Alok didn’t have this control on Samiksha and the sheer slut treatment of Samiksha in the hands of Vikram started arousing me.
He made her lay on her back on the queen sized bed and forcefully separated her legs away from each other, giving him a complete view of her pink pussy.

Vikram moved over her, his thick dark cock reaching out to her wet pussy and then he entered her with a thud.
“Aahhhh..” she screamed as he mercilessly entered her without making her comfortable. I always used to make sure how comfortable she was, but here it didn’t matter to Vikram, he just wanted to enter that beautiful pussy and ram her as hardly as he could.

The fucking now began to gather a rhythm that was intense and audible. With each stroke, Vikram’s body slapped against Samiksha's pussy with a loud smack. And with each cock thrust, Samiksha was moaning.
"Oh!" she moaned louder with each thrust.

"Oh!"

"Oh!"

"Oh!"
Vikram looked at me “Looks like she is enjoying it, see what a whore your wife is. Her pussy is so damn wet and I am able to get inside her so easily.” I just looked at them blankly without any response as he continued fucking her.
Samiksha looked at me moaning with each thrust and shook her head, “Nooohh....”.
“What, you don’t like it?” Vikram annoyed at Samiksha and gave a harder thrust and increased the speed of the fucking.
“Ohhh...ohhh...ahhhhh...” she started screaming with mix of pleasure and pain.
“Now are you enjoying, you slut!” he grunted, breathing heavily.
Watching him go hard on her, it made my cock get even harder under my pants. It was waiting to rip apart my pants to get out in the open. I could feel the pain of my hard cock inside my pants wanting for more space to get upright, as Vikram was mercilessly pounding Samiksha.

Samiksha forced herself to be still, knowing that she had to accept the fucking. If she wanted to get it over as soon as possible, she needed to let him have his way with her. Doing otherwise would just prolong the painful process, something he seemed to enjoy.
So Samiksha just lay beneath the man as he went to work on her lovely body hoping that he would climax quickly and end her ordeal. She did not realize however, that she continued to cry out each time his thick cock entered her pussy completely and their bodies slapped noisily together.

"Oh!"

"Oh!"

"Oh!" she continued as Vikram’s thich black cock violated her.

I was mesmerized by Vikram fucking Samiksha. After several minutes of intense pounding, I noticed a subtle change in Samiksha's behaviour. It began with her hands, which began up over her head, and then began gripping the bed sheets tightly, she released them and moved very tentatively to Vikram's fleshy middle as he fucked her. I didn't know if she was just trying to hold on while the man fucked her relentlessly or whether she was beginning to enjoy.
Her shapely hips no longer just took the pounding either. I began to notice that she rolled them slightly up to meet the deep thrusts that her body had taken. I knew that Vikram's fucking was breaking down her defenses.

Suddenly Samiksha cried out loud!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" she cried mindlessly before she bit her lower lip! But I watched as her legs wrapped around Vikram and drew him in as he fucked her.
"You like that, don't you, Samiksha?" Vikram asked and looked deep into her eyes.

"Noooo!" she answered. She couldn't let him know the truth! She looked at the man who was pounding her pussy.

"Ameya, your wife is definitely enjoying it this time," he laughed as he fucked Samiksha.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned and bit her lip,again! Her “Aaahhhhhs and Ohhhhhhss” were more like “Fuck me harder” to my ears now.

"You like me fucking you, don't you," Vikram taunted.

Samiksha's mind screamed for the man to "shut up!" but she took the mindless fucking, her glazed eyes staring at the fat man pounding her quaking pussy. The ceiling whirled above Samiksha's head and the thought that she had not put up much of a fight entered her head. As Vikram's stiff penis ground against her clitoris, Samiksha felt the electricity shoot from the little love bud through her swollen cuntal lips, through her hot ass cheeks and up her spine.

It was no use, the young wife rationalized. I wanted her to fuck Vikram and that was what she was doing! She was doing what her husband wanted her to do. She was trying to be a good wife to him, spreading her legs for another man and letting him know her deepest secrets!

"You like Vikram's cock, don't you Samiksha?"
This time she was quiet. I understood that she is indeed enjoying all the fucking. It was no point holding back when my wife was enjoying getting fucked by a stranger. I couldn’t hold back any longer, I got up, removed my pants and underwear and my hard dick which wanted to get released out in the open just sprung out. Then, I started moving the shaft of my penis back and forth and started masturbating.

Vikram saw me masturbating and then he lay on top of her and she wrapped herself around his body. His head was next to her ear as he fucked her as he lay fucking her. His heavy body was now completely covering hers and his hands held her rounded buttocks in a tight grip. He whispered in her ears “Look at your right.”
She turned her face towards her right and was stunned to see me standing there, playing with me. Her eyes wide open, as she looked at me breathing heavily and in motion with the thrusts from Vikram.
"You like..." he began to taunt Samiksha again, but Samiksha moved his face to hers and kissed him deeply.

Samiksha kissing Vikram stunned me. With my stiff cock in my hand, I started stroking it hard. I watched as her heels dug into Vikram's hips and then hooked behind his knees. Samiksha's moved her arms around his neck and pulled his lips wetly down to hers. Vikram moved his tongue into Samiksha's mouth and she sucked at it.
Vikram's balls slapped against her ass with each thrust, but she was clearly fucking back, now!

"That fucking slut!" I thought with a mixture of rage and lust.

Vikram pulled his mouth away from Samiksha's and took a deep breath. He pushed himself up to his knees and pulled his cock from her pussy. His stiff dick was wet with her juices.

"Flip over, I want to fuck you doggie style," he said.

She did as he instructed. She knelt on the bed with her arms stretched out, holding herself up. Her heavy breasts hung from her chest, swaying slightly. She felt Vikram position himself behind her. His hands went to her shapely hips.

"Stick me in you," he said. Samiksha reached between her legs and felt for his massive cock. It was sticky from her cunt juices.

As horrible an act as it was, Samiksha touched the pink head of his cock to the opening of her vagina and moved back slightly, expecting him to push into her. But Vikram didn't push it into her. He watched as the Samiksha's ass waited in anticipation. He looked at the pussy between her legs and felt her shapely ass. He knew she wanted his cock inside her.

"If you want it, you got to push that pretty ass back on my cock," he said. When Vikram told her to push back onto his cock, I saw her ass immediately begin to move back on his cock. I couldn't believe what a slut my wife was turning out to be.

It hurt my ego but I still found her being fucked by Vikram to be intensely arousing! Samiksha's tight pussy slowly slid back onto Vikram's rock hard cock. Vikram could take no more and immediately began to fuck Samiksha from behind.

He bent over her and reached for her large breasts that were hanging from her chest.

As he continued to fuck her hard, her took her nipples in his hands and rubbed those harshly.

Vikram continued thrusting his hard cock into her pussy. Samiksha cried out as he struck her ass cheeks and backs of her thighs with each thrust.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" One hand dropped her breast and his fingers made their way near her pussy, rubbing her pussy as he fucked her.

When one of his hands went to her pussy, she began to orgasm!

"Aaaaaiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" she screamed!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!

Aaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Vikram could take it no more. He took out his cock from her pussy, made her turn around and thrust his hard raging cock inside her mouth, and he started cumming.

He started cumming deep inside her mouth, her eyes wide open, trying to make gestures to make him stop, but he didn’t until he was drained out completely. When he was drained out, he pulled his soft cock out of her mouth. Samiksha’s mouth was full of Vikram’s sperm. I was standing there masturbating next to them all time along, but then I saw a drop of Vikram’s cum flowing out of her mouth, even I started to climax and with all the force I could gather, started cumming on her body.

Vikram started to laugh “Samiksha, you are the perfect cum slut!” She looked at me, appearing a bit humiliated and ran into the bathroom.

We could hear her cough and then turn on the shower.

Vikram had a satisfied look on his face. He laughed and pulled out the money from his wallet and gave it to me. “That was worth every single rupee. Bola tha na ek number ki rand hai teri biwi. Mazaa aa gaya use chodne me”

For the first time since we started doing it, I agreed to what he said. I was now hundred percent sure that she has a whore hidden inside her.

I then heard the door of the bathroom open, she came out all dressed up, “Amey, lets leave.” she said trying not to make any eye contact with Vikram.

I got up, dressed quickly and we left. While we were just about to leave Vikram said “Next time, I will fuck you even harder Samiksha” She looked behind and frowned and at the same time she saw me smile. She then held my hand and pulled me out of the room and we left for our home.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Beautiful Indian Housewife shared by hubby - by hornieboy - 22-12-2018, 08:59 AM