A Beautiful Indian Housewife shared by hubby
EPISODE: 4

When we opened our inbox, there were already 24 mails. All BULLS who were ready to fuck my wife wildly. Some mails even had pics of erect penis claiming their dicks to be huge and completely satisfactory for my wife.

Me and Samiksha were going through all the mails and some mails even asked why were we charging for the services. We instantly deleted those mails as our main priority here was money.

Then we came across a mail which had the subject line - 47 year old married man from Mumbai interested in a cuckold relationship.

The mail mentioned that he was ready to pay any amount for a cuckold session but wanted to meet the couple first.

I turned to Samiksha : Baby what do you think, lets call this guy up? He is married too so its a bit less risky i think.

Samiksha nodded and we called him up right away.

ME: Hello

Guy: Hello

Me: This is Amey calling from Mumbai. We received a mail from you for the cuckold relationship.

G: Ohh yes, you actually called up? I thought this might be fake

Me: No we are not fake sir, so are you interested. This will actually cost you.

G: Yes offcourse I am serious. But i want to see both before i can commit myself, and how much money are we talking about.

Me: Sure we will meet you tomorrow at ***** restaurant at 11 in the morning, is that fine? By the way whats your name Sir?

G: I am Alok

Me: So Alok, it will cost you Rs 25000

A: 25000 thats too much, I can pay that much. Maximum i can give you is 20000.

Me: Fine, we are fine with 20000. So tomorrow at 11?

Alok: Yes sure, whats ur and ur wifes name?

Me: I am Amey and my wife is Samiksha.

Alok: Okay, can i talk to her now?

Me: No Alok, we will meet tomorrow. You can talk to her then.

And then I hanged up.

I Hanged up the phone and looked down at Samiksha as i couldnt face her.

Me: Why is this happening baby, because of me you are going through all this.

S: Its okay baby (she came close and hugged me) ; I love u a lot

We then kissed each other and slept.

The whole night we couldnt sleep well.

Next morning we had to get ready soon.

Samiksha was wearing a tight fitting sleeveless yellow chudidar. The dress was so tight that her curves were very apparent. She put on a lot of bangles and sindur and mangalsutra to look like a traditional Indian wife.

We waited at that restaurant for Alok. We had told him that we would be waiting in the restaurant for him and the colours of our clothes.

After 10 mins of waiting, a man came near our table: A 6 foot tall fat guy, medium complexion, his top button was open and we could see his hairy chest. He had a thick moustache and was looking like an ugly horny middle aged guy.

At first glance, we both were shocked to see him. But we had taken a pkunge, we needed money so we shook hands and greeted him.

Alok: So you are the ones (staring at Samiksha)

Me: Hi, I am Amey and this is my wife Samiksha

He again looked at my wife with lust and sat down.

Alok: So are you guys actually husband and wife?

Me: Why, you have any doubt?

Alok: No was just asking. So is this your first time?

Me: (cleared my throat) No this is not our first ( I didnt want him to know that we are new to this)

Alok: (laughing and suddenly held Samiksha's hand on the table) So this slut has slept with many before

I felt like punching him but i knew we couldnt expect decency in such things

I tried to put on a smile

Me: to kaam ki baat kare?

Alok: Sure; bola tha na 20000, room tum book karoge

I agreed.

Me: So when should we?

Alok: Chalo abhi hi (again winked at samiksha)

Me: Not now, we have some appointments now. how about 7 in the evening at Hotel *****. I will book 2 rooms, 1 in your name and 1 in mine.

Alok: 7 baje; again looking at Samiksha " Y arent you speaking baby? you already have appointments for her haa" again he laughed

I was getting pissed of but again controlled myself.

ME: No Mr Alok, we have to attend family function.

He agreed and we left for our home.

We then talked about Alok. She was also angry on him but she said that we couldnt do anything. He is atleast willing to pay us. Its just a matter of one night.

It was then 6 in the evening. I asked Samiksha to look her best as we didnt want Alok to change his mind.

She wore a black saree with golden border along with a sleeveless blouse. Her milky white navel was visible enough to give people hardons.
She quickly applied makeup and also put on bangles and sindoor. We then hugged each other and left for the hotel.

We reached the hotel and we entered our room. Our room was 108 while Aloks was 109. He had not arrived yet. We patiently waited for 15 mins. Then there was a knock on our door. I opened the door and there was Alok standing with a bouquet of flowers.
[+] 1 user Likes hornieboy's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Beautiful Indian Housewife shared by hubby - by hornieboy - 22-12-2018, 08:57 AM