A Beautiful Indian Housewife shared by hubby
EPISODE 3

The article talked about how married indian couples were taking sex out of their bedrooms and in order to make their sex life adventurous they are involving other couples as well in their sex lives.
It said that nearly 50% of the modern Indian couple was unsatisfied with having sex with their partners and are willing to let their partners venture out of their marriage for a one night stand.
We honestly started thinking that this article is just a hoax. It mentioned that couples often post their likes and dislikes on numerous websites like l*****o, xossip etc and are exploring their sexuality through a new medium .... INTERNET.

S: Amey, do you think we should check these websites?

Me: Maybe, whats the harm in just checking right.

She nodded and the next moment we logged into xossip.com and registered a new account under a newly registered ×××××× id.

The moment we started surfing the site, we were really amazed on how there are actually people sharing their wives pics, commenting dirty on the pics, people offering their wives and girlfriends. We thought is this for real. We were suddenly standing in front of a totally new world.

Me: I dont believe it, these pics surely will be fake, who posts nude pics of their wives and girlfriends.

S: Who knows baby...lets check this website more.

We then came across different terminologies in that website.

S: Baby what i swinging relationship?

Me: dont know baby, lets check on google

We instantly got the wikipedia link and we came to know what it exactly meant.
It was wife swapping.

Me: But baby, these people are doing all this for free. Whats the point of getting in this website.

S: nodded, maybe we can use this website to get...she paused for a min and putting her head down said "clients"

Me: Again baby this is risky, how can we trust people we meet on the net.

S: Come on baby we have to take some risk

Me: I dont know baby, your safety is my first and foremost concern.

She looked at me and smiled.

Then we came across various other terms in this website which we googled for its meaning but nothing was appearing good for us.

Then we came across a post which said : 27yr old bull looking for cuckold couple.

Me: Now what is a cuckold

S: Lets google again..she laughed

I too laughed at our lack of knowledge on these topics.

We then came to know what cuckold was and again we are just dumbstruck to hear that such things actually happen.

Me: I really dont think this website is of any use for us.

S: Amey,(just grinning a bit) maybe this is the thing for us.

Me: What? how is that so?

S: We can also start post in this website and we can ask for money in return with those who approach us.

Me: Are you crazy?

S: Baby now dont find any excuse

Me: I cant watch you have sex with these maniacs.

S: Come on baby, this is the safest thing up till now. We can earn money and you will be there with me to ensure that i am safe.

Though this idea was a bit crazy, it somewhat appeared to be the best option till now.

Me: I dont know baby, I really feel we shouldnt be doing it

Samiksha came near me and hugged me tight, Baby we have to do it, its our only way out.

After some convincing, I agreed. We decided that we wont share our numbers with anyone online. We will just share our newly created email id.

Leaving a huge breathe of air, me and Samiksha sat infront of the computer and started typing the title of a new post.

Young and horny cuckold couple looking for Bull for hot wife:
Young couple from Mumbai are looking for a sexy male for hot wife. Interested people please leave a message on ********@*****.com for enquiries about charges. Please provide full details and phone numbers. We will give you a call if we find you interesting.

and we clicked on POST.

That was our first thread on the website. Our hearts were beating fast.

I instantly hugged her and apologized to her to make her go though all this.

Me: Samiksha, lets just switch off the computer now. We will check the emails, if any tonight.

She nodded and we went ahead with our daily chores.

It was 10 at night and we didnt talk to each other much that day.
We switched on the computer and logged into our email id.

To our amazement, there were 24 messages already.

We held each others hands tightly and went ahead and opened the first mail.
[+] 1 user Likes hornieboy's post

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Beautiful Indian Housewife shared by hubby - by hornieboy - 22-12-2018, 08:57 AM