A Beautiful Indian Housewife shared by hubby
EPISODE 2

I looked perplexed. I almost shouted at her "Are you crazy Samiksha? How did you think that i will even let u do that"

S: I dont know baby but i think its the right thing to do at this moment of our life. For the last five years i have seen you work so hard for me. Now I think its my time to help you and help myself.

Me: But baby why this...you are educated...you can get a new job

S: U know the market condition, an experienced guy like you is finding it difficult, how will I get a job

I somewhat agreed to that but still I argued with her as i could never imagine to pimp my wife. I loved her dearly and i could never imagine anyone else even touching her.

S: Baby, sorry but i am fed up now. I am used to a lifestyle now and for the last few months we havent even gone shopping once. Its taking a toll on us. Understand baby if Preeti can do it why cant I?

This argument went on for about another 2 hours and I somewhat relented.

S: Baby, you speak to Vijay, she then said with her head down without facing me " Yell him to set a meeting if that pimp with us"

Me: No baby, I am no way going to meet that pimp

S: But why baby, you know our financial condition na, we can sustain ourselves for not more than 3 months with the savings.

Me: No its not that, I dont trust these pimps. I am 100% sure once he comes to know that we are doing this, he will never let us leave this.
He will continuously keep on harassing you to sleep with people. We will only do this until I get a new job. Then I will never ever let you do it (almost crying)

Samiksha came near me and hugged me, tears rolling from her eyes as well.

S: What do we do then baby?

Me: I dont know Samiksha, lets see but surely not that pimp. I am sure Preeti and Vijay have dug a grave for themselves by contacting that pimp.

That conversation changed our lives forever. My financial condition was so poor that I had agreed to letting my beautiful wife sleep with other men. I was feeling very cheap and had even thought of committing suicide but maybe I never had the courage to do that.

After a couple of weeks, one morning Samiksha came up to me and showed me an article in the newspaper,

S: (leeting out a huge breathe of air) you think this might help?

The article in the newspaper read -
"MODERN INDIAN COUPLES - The romance is not confined to their OWN bedroom"

I patiently started reading the article alongwith Samiksha.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Beautiful Indian Housewife shared by hubby - by hornieboy - 22-12-2018, 08:57 AM