Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
Purchasing TV

I went back home. Slept for sometime. Then got up at 7.30PM. Then arranged all my books into bag so that I can go to college the next day. I had already missed 2 days class. I saw the time it was 8.30PM. I thought will go and have dinner outside. I just came outside, prajju came and told that daddy is calling for dinner. I was happy. I thought I can see my sweetheart. Without telling anything I just went inside. I was uncle was sitting on the sofa. He told hi and told me that he was little busy and couldn’t spk to me properly.
While we both were chatting, my sweet aunty came from kitchen telling dinner is ready. We all had dinner and had good chat. Aunty was seeing me smiling. But she spoke very less. I guess because of uncle she was quiet. Whenever I kept seeing her, she made a gesture in the eyes telling uncle is there keep quiet. We both behaved as if we are just neighbours. Uncle was already drunk little. I was feeling tired and sleepy. I said good bye to all and a special good bye to my sweetheart and came back home. I wanted to get up early morning as I had to go to college. I had never missed college. I went to bed and slept.

Morning I got ready and came out 8.30. I was going to college. Aunty also came out to leave prajju to school. As usual she had got up at 5.30am and took bath washed the corridor. She looks so fresh daily. I called her “Hi Ramya”. She told Prajju is here don’t tell that he will tell to uncle. I told hi aunty. I told I will leave prajju as I am going to college will drop him and go. She agreed. I took prajju and left to the school and went to college. After finishing college I came back and 4.30PM. was eager to sit with my sweet ramya aunty and have coffee. But when I came back the villain uncle was already sitting in the house. I just wished him and went to house. I locked the door took bath and came out. I dint see my sweetheart at all.

It was very difficult to meet aunty alone now. As uncle used to go to office by 5.30 and come back by 3PM, by the time I come back he was at home. I desparetly wanted his shift timings to change. But because of some urgent work, he did 5.30shift job for many days. Finaly Sunday came. But uncle was all day in the house only. To tell you frankly I hardly got time to speak to her. Somehow I had to control all this. This went for more than 15days. I was afraid if aunty will forget me or go far from me. Some how I was managing to speak to her and make her feel that I am very caring for her.

Slowly I started getting chocolates to Prajju. My intention was I can get some chocolates to my sweetheart as well. So if I bring something I used to bring two so that I can give it to my love and to prajju. Atleast this was the moment I was speaking to my aunty. But I wanted to eat the chocolate my aunty was eating. I was wanted to take chocolate, ice cream or anything which was in her mouth inside my mouth by kissing her. But was waiting kept waiting and kept waiting because I dint wanted to force her or make her upset. She might be thinking me as a brother son or a good friend. So I had to control until things glow towards me.

I was bored of this alone ness. Even though the beauty queen is so very close, I am not able to hug, I am not able to lift her, I am not able to touch her. Forget all this I am not able to speak to her properly. I decided to take a TV. There was no TV both in my house as well as in auntys house. I wanted to get the TV, but thought I will go on Sunday as I had to college daily.

One Sunday came, I called uncle and told I am purchasing a TV, you people also come it will be nice. Uncle agreed immediately and prajju also joined. I wanted my sexy to come and choose the TV for me. I said uncle, aunty will be alone why don’t we take her also. He agreed. Aunty got ready in 10mins. She was happy to come with me, I could see in her face. We all walked to nearby showroom. I guess that was the first time all three of them had entered such show room. She was seeing all the TVs, all the electronic items so curiously. There were many TVs which were on. Prajju was jumping seeing many TVs at once. Uncle walked around the showroom. He just went forward. Slowly I came near my sexy aunty and called

Me: Ramya…. (with soft voice)
Sh: (turned towards me) Don’t tell like that, anyone can listen.
Me: Ramya it’s been so many days, we dint speak only. I am feeling so lonely you know, I am missing you.
Sh: (she responded positively for that.) “Even me Preethu, but what to do. No time only. You also know this right.”.
Me: because of that only I am taking TV. I am feeling so boring alone. Thought if TV is there it will be good time pass.
Sh: yes. Can I come and watch TV in your house Preethu?
Me: ramya what is this? That is your house come any time 24hours door is opened.(I was mentioning my pant zip  ). And you have to choose a good TV for me pls. that is why I got you here.
Sh: ok preethu. Uncle is coming.
Me: ok choose a TV for me soon.
Sh: take that one. Full black combination it will be very good.
Me: we took Onida TV which my sexy ramya selected

I paid the bill and told showroom person to deliver it to my address. It was afternoon. We were coming back. Uncle told he will get non veg, as it was Sunday. I told uncle today it will be my money. I gave him some money to get non veg. prajju also went with him. I was waiting for this opportunity. We were coming back to the house. I stopped near the ice-cream parlour. Took only one cup ice and gave it to her. She told she don’t want. I told her please just at least have once and give. She took and had one spoon and gave to me. Before putting it to the ice-cream, I licked the spoon nicely so that I can taste the sweet saliva of my ramya. I guess she saw it. But don’t know. Then I had ice-cream and again I gave it to her. May be she also liked my saliva. She dint say no. she had and gave to me. Finally we both finished ice-cream exchanging the sweet saliva of each other. I came near a sweet shop and took some sweets. She asked why sweets. I told because I have taken TV I will give the sweets to you and your family. And also I told please I need a sweet which you will bite and give. She dint say anything. Then we reached house. I wanted to touch her ass. But was afraid if uncle will come.

Uncle came with non veg. and aunty prepared it. We all had lunch and was waiting for the TV to come. uncle slept and aunty was about to sleep. I told them will call them once TV comes. I went to my house and slept. Around 5PM the TV came. The driver kept the TV and left. Uncle, aunty and prajju came to my house. Uncle and myself kept the TV in the corner. Switched on, only Doordharshan was coming. Then uncle told if I need to take cable connection let him know. Cable operator is his friend. I told will he come on Sunday. He told yes. I told aunty to arrange for pooja to peform pooja to TV mean while will call cable operator. Uncle and I went to cable operator’s house. He came along with us and gave the connection. Waaw thank god now it was good time pass.

I also had a big idea that I can make aunty see all the mega serials and she will come and watch daily and I can be with her always. That was my intention. I think everyone knows that ladies love TV and mega serials. Aunty did pooja and gave sweets to everyone. I saw her thinking she will give me the sweet which she bitten. But she had it fully and saw me and smiled. As if she teased me. It was so sensual but still was upset. All of us sat on the bed which was in the hall and watched the TV.

Let me tell you how my house was. In hall, I had a bed, now I have kept the TV in the corner. So I could sleep and watch TV directly. In room I had one more bed with a cupboard. There was kitchen and a bathroom attached with toilet. This was my simple house when I was studying.

So we all sat on the bed and watched lot of programs. It was 7 o clock. Aunty told she will prepare dinner and come. I told why don’t we have food here only today watching TV? Uncle was so impressed. Aunty also told ok because there was kannada movie which was auntys favourite and she dint wanted to miss it. There was news at 7 o clock. So uncle and aunty both went. I was wondering where uncle went. After 30mins aunty came and asked where uncle is. Slowly uncle came. He told he went down for smoking. But he had gone to drink as it was Sunday and non veg. we watched the movie, aunty got all the food items from her house. We all sat down and had nice food. Uncle was fully drunk. After having food he told he is feeling sleepy. He called aunty, she told she will finish the movie and come. he left to his house. Slowly prajju also slept. She took him and went to her house. I asked her are you going. She told no no I will put him on bed and come. she went after 10mins she came back. I had switched off the lights. It will be good to watch TV with dark place. As if theater effect.

My sexy ramya came. She was the dark room.

Sh: hey what is this?, now its TV is looking very good.
Me: yes aunty to watch TV in dark its good.
Sh: yes yes

She sat on the bed, I was sleeping. She told Preethu, get me sweets please. I told ok and went inside to get sweets. She asked which is my fav. Sweet. I took one sweet and gave. She bit half in her mouth and gave to me. I told I don’t want this. Then she asked what you want then. I asked give the one inside your mouth. She took everything in her mouth and gave it to me. Dear all it was really so sweet. I told thanks Ramya.

Sh: sorry preethu. Evening uncle was there how can I give the sweet what I had bitted.?
Me: it ok ramya. Sweet was tooooooooooo sweet.
Sh:enof enof. Now let me watch the movie. When will this get over I have to go. Otherwise I cant get up early.
Me: another 20mins aunty.
Sh: ok

While she was watching TV, I slept and was watching. I had stretched my legs and it was very close to her legs. I slowly moved my toes towards her toes. I touched it as if it had accidentally. She dint say anything. I just kept touching. Don’t know whether she enjoyed it? but I enjoyed a lot. I got up and went to toilet. And came back. Sat next to her. Called her

Me: Ramya, are you enjoying the TV?
Sh: Preethu, after many days I am watching TV. Thanks for this
Me: swear I took this for you only ramya. I know you like to see TV.
Sh: hey preethu, y do u care for me so much?
Me: I don’t know ramya, you know you are so innocent, you are like a small kid. That’s is why I like you so much.
Sh: thanks preethu. Atleast I have someone now to who cares for me
Me: don’t worry ramya. I am there with you.
Sh: (she kept seeing me and gave a sweeeeet love smile.) even you are like a kid only preethu. But the way you speak, its like as if you are so matured and you are so caring. I am really seeing my son in you.
Me: ramya, I am so happy that I got a friend like you.
Sh: even I am happy dear that I got a good friend like you
Me: hey did uncle sleep?
Sh: ya he slept. If he sleeps he will not get up at all. He snores a lot. And also I have locked the door from outside.
Me: ok ok.
Sh: mmmm ok preethu.movie got over. I will go now. Morning I have to get up early.
Me: ramya, cant you be here for some more time? Its been one month we both dint speak properly. I am missing you so much.
Sh: even I am missing you preethu. But what to do.
Me: can I hold your hand and sit for sometime. Just 10mins then you go. I wont stop.
Sh: ok preethu. Sweeet boy

I was holding her hands and watching her only while she was busy watching TV. She used to see me every few seconds and smile. And ask “Hey preethu what are you seeing?”
I told “Your sweet face and your innocent eyes. They are so beautiful”. In that dark room with different different colors from the TV, her face was looking so charming. It was already 20mins. Dint knew how it went. It went like 2mins. She told she will go its already time. I dint want to stop her because she will be tired whole day and had to get up at 5.30. I told ok ramya you go now its time.

She went near door and turned towards me. Again came near me and stood near me. I was just seeing her. She pushed my hairs behind and kissed on my forehead. We both smiled each other. I called Ramya. She asked what Preethu.

Me: Can I hug you once pls. sorry if you don’t like. I just wanted to be under your arms and be like a kid for 2mins
Sh: Come preethu. Hug me.

She hugged so caringly, that as if a mother was holding a child. Even though I had lust towards her, I was feeling guilty about myself that I was doing mistake. But still her body was making me so nervous. I was hugging her softly. And one hand with courage placed it on her soft ass. Without my knowledge I kissed her bare shoulder near neck. She slowly moved and told she will go now. Its time. My hand was still on her ass and one had was around her neck. Our both lips were so close. But still I had to control the lust until she opens.

She left the house. I came outside until she entered her house. While going she told, sleep well dear and take care of health. Usually wife will tell this to hubby when there will away for few days. I felt as if my wife is going somewhere. While she opened the lock, she kept seeing me. She stood there for few seconds which made me feel that she didn’t want to go inside. But she had to go. After she left, I went inside.

That hug, kiss made me so horny. I removed my clothes and was fully naked. Masturbated twice and slept.
[+] 2 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 22-12-2018, 07:59 AM