Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
Some Emotional, Love and Caring Talks

After we came back from school, I went to my house washed myself and came to auntys house to have lunch. We had nice lunch. Aunty told she will make prajju sleep and come back soon.

I was just sitting simply as there was no TV or anything in her house. They were not that poor but the salary what uncle used to get was normal. It was just hand to mouth salary. To tell you frankly even though uncle had less salary, aunty was taking care of the family very well. It’s really very rare to get such kind of ladies. And even today there are many ladies, like this who really take care of the family very well. That is why I respect ladies.

After 20mins my sweetheart came, she was still wearing the same maroon saree. I told her not to change because she was looking like a doll in that. But I was thinking some day I will get her sexy sarees and make her wear and keep seeing her beauty. She sat next to me in another sofa chair.

Sh : usshhhhhh appa. I am feeling tired raki.
Me : oh aunty, I am sorry. Ok u sleep then. I will go.
Sh : no no. I just felt little tired. Please sit. If I speak to you it will so relaxed.
Me : thanks a lot aunty
Sh : So what else raki. It’s been just 2days you came. I feel as if we both know each other from long time. Isn’t it?
Me : yes aunty. Even I feel same thing. You know I am not feeling that this is a new place for me.
Sh : ya. It’s true. Thank god we got a good neighbour. Previous neighbour was really troublesome. We had lot of problems. Daily fight. It was intolerable
Me : don’t worry here afterwards I will also trouble you. (Smiled naughtily)
Sh : its ok raki. You are good person. You will not trouble anyone. I know. And even Prajju and uncle happy that we got a good and decent neighbour.
Me : so do you think I am decent? I am not good. See I gave lot of work to you to clean my house; I am troubling you by having food in your house
Sh : that is not at all a trouble raki.its my duty. Suppose if I had a brother I would have done right? Please don’t think all this as trouble
Me : I also lifted you and scared you so much. I know you dint like it right?
Sh : hey nothing like that. Suddenly when you lifted me I was little afraid. But later it was so good.
Me : really? Don’t lie
Sh : swear raki. When you lifted I was feeling as if am a small kid.
Me : oh god. Then I would have lifted you some more time
Sh : you after my mother, you are the only person who lifted me. No one lifted me. (Small drops of tears came from her beautiful eyes.
Me : (I felt very bad). Aunty sorry I hurt you a lot. Swear I will never lift you again.
Sh : hey raki don’t feel bad. You are making me so much happy that I can’t say (she busted with tears and little bit she started crying)
I went close to her sat down on the floor and held her hand and told "aunty please I beg you please don’t cry."

Suddenly there was some footsteps sound came. Someone was climbing the stairs. We guessed it was uncle and I just quickly went to my chair and sat. Aunty went to bathroom so that uncle shouldn’t know that she was crying. But it was not uncle. It was factory employee boy who works with uncle. He told that uncle will be late by 8PM as he had to transport some load to Hosur. And it will take time to come back.
Aunty told ok and asked if he wants water. He told no and he left. I was very happy that I will alone with this sweeeeeeeet aunty until 8PM

Sh : oh god raki. I thought uncle came. If he would have seen me crying, he would have asked hundred questions.
Me : yes aunty. Aunty do u like me?
Sh : Yes raki. Why this question all of sudden?
Me : Can you promise me one thing?
Sh : ok promise.
Me : you should never cry at any cast. Any problem your friend is here you have to ask
Sh : sure raki. I promise I will never cry. Is that ok?
Me : that’s like a chweeeeeet kiddy aunty (I just pinched her cheeks)
Sh : ohhhhhhhhhhhh (I think it pained)
Me : sorry sorry. I was little emotional
Sh : mmmm now uncle also not there. So I am free till 6PM. After that I have to go and prepare food
Me : ok then shall I go? I guess you have to sleep.
Sh : hey don’t go please. I will be bored.
Me : ok then speak aunty. Tell about something you want to share with me
Sh : Don’t want raki. You will be bored. And I feel so emotion and I may cry
Me : hey aunty. Don’t worry. Shall I tell you one thing?
Sh : ya tell raki
Me : I know you have so many things which you feel like telling but you don’t want to tell. And I knew that you miss your friend radha. Please don’t keep anything inside you. It will make you more worried and make you feel weak
Sh : I know raki. But what to do. I dint had any friends like that other than radha. After marriage we both meet very rarely.
Me : now this raki is there. You brother, son or friend whatever this sweety aunty things.
Sh : yes raki. Promise on Prajju after you came; I am feeling so happy and so comfortable. Even uncle was asking yesterday that what happened you look so happy.
Me : good aunty. I want you to be like this. Ok tell what you want to tell. I will listen to it
Sh : Raki, I like you so much. When I will be speaking to you. I feel I am a kid.
Me : ohh my sweet kid. Come sleep on my lap, I will give you milk. Drink and sleep
Sh : (laughed so loudly that she showed she liked that joke) Tharle (in kannada it means naughty)
Me : ok tell aunty. We have plenty of time.
Sh : raki, I was a studious girl in my school days. My mother liked me so much. I have an elder brother. Dad or he never liked me because I was a girl. I always got first rank. But he used to fail. Dad was in a very good job. We were little rich also. Mummy used to get me whatever I like. But papa used to beat me. Even my brother. When I was in 10th standard, papa died. Mummy had to take care of the family. It was very difficult for us now because dad had taken lot of loans. We had to sell our house and took a rented house.

(while my sweetheart was telling the story, I was looking her cute beautiful eyes, they were filled with water as if the pearls will fall, and her juicy lips was moving up and down while she was talking. She had a thin upper lips and thick bottom lips. Exactly the share of ramya Krishna. I was just seeing them without blinking. While speaking she was breathing little faster because she was getting crying. While she was breathing those two sexy boobs were going up and down. I wanted to hold them tightly. She was just telling her sorrows. So I had to hide all my lust feelings. She continued…)

Sh: Then I passed 10th standard in 91%. Mummy joined me to a very good college. When I was in second year, mummy died because of health reason.

(tears came flowing from those beautiful eyes. I just sat next to her and held her from back holding her shoulder and took her head on my shoulder. It was such and emotional feeling. Swear I dint had any intention of lust at that moment. She just kept her head on my shoulder and was crying. Even I dint wanted to stop because if she won’t cry she will keep everything inside herself. Once a person throws all her feelings out then she will be very happy and fresh. And also it was a good opportunity for me to show my care, love towards her. I was holding her tightly and pulled still close to make her feel that I am there for her at anytime. I gave a kiss on her head and told ...)
Me: Please cry aunty please. I am there no. you are my sweet kid. I will become your mummy dear. Don’t cry my sweet kid. (then I kissed one more on head and turned towards her face and gave a caring kiss on her forehead.). ok wait I will get you milk. Don’t know where I kept the feeding bottle

(she suddenly had some smile on her face and told….)

She: you naughty. I am kid is it? You will give milk to me?

(she hit on my thigh while she was still on my shoulder. Slowly she moved her head and I also moved so that she must not feel that I am taking advantage. Then I stood to go back to my chair. I just bent and wiped her tears. And told..)

Me: you promised me you won’t cry. You cried. But its ok aunty, I know how much it pains when you loose someone. Aunty I promise you that I am there with you for anything and everything. Ok continue….

Sh: I was alone now. We dint had any close relatives, my brother was very bad fellow. He used to drink and kept beating me telling I am waste and I was fit for nothing. I went to one job near house. I used to get 1.5thousand. I used to take care of myself in that only. My brother got married to some girl. After she came it was very bad for me. Both used to beat me. What to do my fate. Then one of my far relatives came with proposal. The guy was 10years older than me.. I just wanted to get rid of this house. I agreed for the marriage. After marriage, my brother never came to see me. Later I came to know that it was my brothers plan to get me married. He had taken some 25thousand from the man I married. Raki, uncle had already married and her first wife is dead. All this I came to know after marriage. You know uncle also drinks a lot. But he takes care of house. He never scold me or anything. But what to do my fate. Whatever happens it’s for good only.

Me: aunty, you have so many sorrows and you never show to anyone. You are great.

Sh: what else I should do? I should tell my story to everyone and they will laugh at me. I don’t want to tell this anyone. Since you understands me I told.

Me: ok aunty. Continue…

Sh: in the first year I cried a lot after marriage. But what to do. He is my hubby now, whatever the case I should be with him only. After 3years I got a baby, I was so happy at least I will have a company now. I named him Preetham. After 3years I got one more baby that is Prajwal. But next year Preetham died. I cried like anything. Now I have only Prajwal with me. Even uncle won’t respond to my feelings. He just brings something to house and that’s it. I have to take care of everything.

(tears started to come out)

Me: aunty please don’t cry. Otherwise I will go now.
Sh: no dear I won’t. Raki, if I tell something you won’t mind?
Me: hey aunty, please no more formalities. Please you tell anything. I will not mind at all
Sh: I just feel like calling you Preethu, my first son name. is that ok to you?
Me: you can aunty. I love it. Call me by that name only. I know how much you miss him
Sh: (she came forward from the sofa and held my hand so tightly and told) raki I think god only sent you here for me. Finally he listened to me.
Me: aunty god is there with all good people. Now please stop crying
Sh: sweet raki
Me: no no.
Sh:why?
Me: sweet Preethu (smiled)
Sh: (smiled) yes yes sweet preethu.
Me: aunty if you don’t mind I also have something to ask
Sh: ask preethu.
Me: aunty you look like ramya Krishna. And I like her so much.
Sh: I know she is so cute. Even radha used to tell me I look like ramya Krishna.
Me: shall I call you Ramya?
Sh:what if others know about this?
Me: ok will do one thing. We both are preethu and ramya when we are alone. What do u say aunty?
Sh: ya that’s a good idea preethu
Me: thanks a lot aunty
Sh: no no
Me: what?
Sh: tell thanks a lot ramya

Both smiled a lot and it was almost 5.30PM. usually Prajwal gets up at 5.30. but still he was not awake. I asked aunty one request. She asked what. I told I am feeling like lifting her once now. She told don’t want preethu, what if prajju wakes up. I pleaded her, then told ok and got up and told let me check if prajjwal is sleeping. She went to the bed room he was still sleeping. She came outside locking the door. Then straight away without speaking she went outside the corridor and stood for 2mins. I guess she wanted to check if someone is coming. She came inside and bolted the door. It was little dark. Wonderful romantic environment. She stretched her hands parallel to ground and told ok lift now. I bent down little and lifted her by hugging her near smooth sexy ass. She just made a small sound “aaaaaaaa”. It was easy for me to lift now because she was aware and she supported me. I lifted her for 2 mins. She was heavy. I let her down. She asked enof dear? I was tired breathing heavily. She smiled and told that she is heavy. I asked what about the challenge. She told will do some other day now its time prajju will get up.

Suddenly don’t know what happened to my ramya sexy. She called me Preethu. I turned towards her and told what ramya? She called me come here. I went near her. She hugged me and gave a sweet kiss to my forehead. You are like my Preethu only. I was feeling so happy.

Then we heard prajju got up and calling mummy mummy. She rushed to the bed room and woke him up. I opened the main door.

I sat on the sofa. She came outside and sat next to me. She was seeing me eye to eye. We both saw for 2mins. But was afraid if someone comes. I told will go now. And meet you after sometime

She told ok and went with prajju.

I don’t knew whether she was liking me as her son or she wanted someone to take care of her. And also I felt one thing that she missed the sex life as her hubby was weak and not interested in anything. But I was afraid if she is liking me as her son or what

Keep reading for new updates. Hope you all enjoyed this update.
[+] 2 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 22-12-2018, 07:58 AM