Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
Decorating the house
Shopping Vases, Flowers and Window Curtains

After she left from the house, I was so lonely. I kept thinking about her and the way I lifted her from the stool. I couldn’t sleep whole night thinking about those lovely moments. Her soft ass was making me mad. Was imagining how beautiful it will be to see naked. I masturbated 2 times till morning. I woke up and saw it was already 8AM. I was not in a mood to go to college. I came outside to see my sweetheart. She had already cleaned the corridor, did pooja. I waited for sometime she dint come. I thought I will go to her house. But thought it won’t be good to keep going by myself. I went inside and got fresh and came outside by 20mins. I head the sweetys house door opened. I rushed to see that beauty. She was locking the door.

I told “Good Morning aunty”. She smiled and said “what hpnd raki not going to college?”. I said “No aunty no mood”. She told “I will leave prajju to school and come.”. I told “aunty shall we go for shopping and bring those things you told?”. She told “Ok I will leave prajju and come back soon. Then will go.”

Me: Aunty do one thing. You go get ready. I will drop Prajju in bike.
Sh: Y trouble for u raki. I will go.
Me: Ok aunty u go. But never call me for food or anything. I will not take any help from you. Thanks for your kind help you did (I just made my face upset)
Sh: ok ok raki. I am sorry. Ok you drop and come soon. We will go. I will get ready by the time you come.
Me: that’s like sweet aunty.
Sh: ok ok. Its time pls go soon.
Me: ok aunty.

I dropped Prajju and came back soon. Just thought if I get a chance to see her getting ready. But by the time I come she was ready. She wore a nice saree but nothing revealing. It was not that grand as other ladies wear. It was a normal maroon saree. But still she was look so sexy. I just wanted to hug her once and kiss her on her forehead.

Sh: I am ready raki. Where shall we go?
Me: Aunty we will go to that fancy stores where in the last cross. It very nice.”
Sh: But it’s very costly.
Me: no worries aunty. Now come will go and come soon
Sh: First let’s have breakfast then will go.

We both had breakfast. Every time I have food with her I had a dream that she will feed me.
Was waiting eagerly for that day. And I knew somehow I will manage to get that hand in my mouth. We had breakfast. And left for the shop

She sat on the bike. Holding my shoulder. I wanted to tell her to hold my stomach. But was afraid. She told to go slow as she is afraid. I was going slowly as I dint want to end that journey. Within 5mins that shop came. We both were going inside as if we are couples. I was enjoying each and every moment.

Once we entered, she was surprised, happy to see everything there. To tell you all one thing, she likes to decorate house, keep everything clean. I thought she will keep her body especially her pussy very clean.

She went the whole shop one round just to have glance. Later again she went a slow round choosing what all we should take to decorate my house (may be mine and aunty’s house now). She was very carefulll about money as well. She asked me how much money I have. I told I have 2thousand. She asked how much we can purchase. I told don’t worry your wish.

I think it was her dream to purchase so many things and decorate her house. I could see a big smile with happy face in her. I had never seen such sweet smile since I came. I think she wanted to purchase the whole shop. I was just standing behind her watch her happiness. She finally took 2 glass vases, some flowers for that and there were windows curtains in the same shop. She took some matching shades. While coming to the bill counter she saw some good bangles. It was really good. She asked how much is that? The shopkeeper told 200rs. She left that place. I stopped her.

Me: aunty did u like those bangles
Sh: yes they are good.
Me: then take it.
Sh: no it’s ok. Will take some other time
Me: aunty don’t worry please take it. I will give money
Sh: no raki pls don’t force me.
Me: I am like your son no aunty. Please take it.
Sh: its ok raki. If uncle comes to know he will scold.
Me: tell him that you took by your savings.
Sh: where do we have money to save? Please don’t want. Now come
Me: aunty you really care for your family so much. Your family is so lucky to get a lady like to at this century also. I liked you so much aunty
Sh: now come. It will be late then

We came near counter. The bill was generated. It was 850rs. We both came out.

Sh: I am sorry raki. I made you spend so much.
Me: I spent for myself. Not for others. I am nothing for other right. (I was lil upset)
Sh: I know y you are upset raki. Sorry you know na. what will uncle feel? Please some other time you get it.
Me: aunty can u wait for a minute. I will be back.

I went inside and quickly got those bangles and came out hiding it in my jacket. I dint want my sweetheart to know that I bought her the bangles. Because she may become upset. We both started to house. On the way it was so nice. She was holding my shoulder. Her fingers were touching my cheeks. I just wanted to kiss them. House was coming close. I took courage and turned towards my right as I am seeing something and kissed those soft fingers. She dint notice it. We reached. I was very eager to take her to my bedroom and decorate our house. I was feeling as if my wife was decorating our house for your first night.

She told she will change her dress and come. I told you look beautiful in this saree. Don’t remove now only. Let it be for some more time. After decorating you can remove.

She agree and we both directly went to my house. Kept all the things on the table. I went inside and hid the bangles in my cupboard. I washed my face, legs. Asked my sweetheart to wash her legs and face. She went and washed her face and legs and came outside. I got juice from fridge. Put it in one glass and gave it to her. She had little. And kept on the table I also took one glass. Kept on the table. Without her notice I took her glass and drank the juice. We both were little relaxed. She started decorating the room with vases she got. Now the room was looking so beautiful. She told she will put the curtains. But the windows were in height. I told I will bring the stool. She again climbed on the stool. after the curtains were placed. She was about to get down. I told aunty please stop. Don’t get down. She asked why. I told her to close her eyes. She closed her eyes. Slowly I lifted her by hugging. Now my hands were touching her ass. This time I was holding her for long. She shouted to leaver her down. I just lifted her till hall. She was shouting “Bido Bido (meaning leave me leave me). Once I left, she started breathing so loudly. Even I was little tired and even I was just breathing loudly. Then we both sat down on the floor and laughed. I told aunty I am sorry. I don’t know I liked to lift u without telling. So I did.
She told stupid I will be so scared when you lift. Do u think I am a kid so that you can lift me?

Me: you are like kid only aunty.
Sh: oh is it?
Me: yes the way you behaved in the shop I felt you are kid.
Sh: sorry I know you are very hurt by that. But pls understand.
Me: I can understand aunty. But whatever I want to give u something. Please don’t tell no
Sh: what is that raki?
Me: This is for you aunty. (I took a rose from fridge which I had got lost evening)
Sh: waaw it’s nice.
Me: please don’t tell you don’t want. Yellow rose is for good and pure friendship.
Sh: I will take it raki. Thank you so much.
Me: if you don’t mind can I only put it on ur head?
Sh: ok put.
Me: thank you aunty. (I put the flower)

She was so happy and could see little tears in her eyes.

Sh: you are so caring raki. You know last night I was thinking when it will become morning. So that I can spk to you.
Me: even I was thinking the same way. When it will become morning. So that we both will go for shopping and get all this
Sh: you know I was very happy when I was shopping. I like shopping. When I was in college radha and I used to shop every Saturday after college.(Radha was auntys best friend staying in mysore)
Me: I saw u were so happy aunty. You know I was just seeing your face only.

I was seeing her charming eyes directly for few minutes without seeing anything.

Sh: “Raki what hpnd? Y are u seeing like this?”
Me: Aunty you look so beautiful in this saree. I will get you some nice sarees, not now after few days. Then I want to see you wearing those sarees” I smiled
Sh: Then uncle will start fighting with me telling y did u take sarees from him. Don’t want raki”
Me: ok aunty I won’t force. But you look so cute like a baby. You know when I lifted you I was thinking I was lifting a small baby. I dint want to let you down
Sh: I am too heavy. You cannot lift for long time (smiled). But you are thin I can lift you for long time.
Me: ok bets? Who is hold for long time?
Sh: don’t want today. I have to get prajju. Some other day raki.
Me: ok it’s a challenge. I will only win.
Sh: ok raki lets see. I will go now. Will get prajju and come
Me: wait I will also come. let’s walk and talk. It’s nice to spk to you aunty
Sh: ok come let’s go.

We both went and came back. After prajju slept. We both sat in her house only. Speaking few emotional things along with some love talks. Will tell that in next update.
[+] 2 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 22-12-2018, 07:57 AM