Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
Arranging things in the house

After I got fresh I went to aunty’s house. She was washing prajwals face and coming out. I went and sat on sofa. Then she came and told in 5mins we will have lunch and make prajwal sleep and then go and arrange things.

I told that’s ok no probs. Then she served the food. It was so nice. She was feeding prajwal thru her hand. I was very much eager to get feeded by those smooth hands. But I thought one day she will surely do it for me also. I thought of asking but thought it wont be good if I take so much of liberty now only. We three had lunch. Aunt’s hand taste is so nice that I was having lot of food. When my mom was forcing me to eat food, here I was having more than what my stomach was supposed to have. May be aunt’s love made me eat so much.

I washed my hand. She gave towel and I wiped my hands and left to my house. She told she will join once prajju sleeps. She went inside the room to make prajju sleep. After some 20mins he slept. She closed the door and came towards my house. She used to wear leg chain (Payal) to her leg which would make sound. Its very sensual to hear those sounds. I could hear the chain sound coming closer. By this I could make out my sexy aunty is coming to my house. I purposely closed to the door this time so that I wanted her to pat the door and call my name with her sweet voice. She came near and patted the door calling my name.

Sh : Raki, Raki open the door
Me : Coming aunty.
Sh : What were you doing?
Me : I was in toilet. Sorry made you wait
Sh : oh did my food created problem to you raki?
Me : no aunty. I just for toilet I went.
Sh : ok ok. So from where we need to start
Me : aunty you do one thing. You only suggest me what all should be where. I will just help you
Sh : mmmm ok. Now lets finish arrange your books on the shelf
Me : aunty its little high. Put this stool
Sh : ok put that here and careful pls. I may fall
Me : don’t worry aunty I am there if you fall I will hold you.
I was standing right next to her holding the stool. And giving the books. Her soft waist was very close to me. She had beautiful curves. I wanted to kiss them. But dint had courage.
she was making me mad. When I was giving the books, I purposely touching her hands. It was soft and nice. Somehow I was enjoying it.
Sh : raki what hpnd give the books soon.
Me : sorry aunty. I was thinking something.
Sh : what happened raki? Anything problem?
Me : no aunty leave it.
Sh : (she came down) see raki you are listening all my sorrows. Why don’t u also share your feelings?
Me : I will share aunty. Who else I can share my feelings. But not now. Let it go some more days.
Sh : ok ok raki. Take your time. But I will tell about me and my sorrows to you. Hope you wont mind
Me : never my sweet aunty. Why do u think like that? Ok all the books are done.
I gave my hand to her so that she can get down. She told its difficult to get down.
Sh : Hey raki its difficult to get down
Me : ohh wait I will do one idea. Hold my shoulders aunty
Sh : why raki?
Me : I will tell you please hold it.
I took courage and held her waist and lifted her. She was little heavy so I had to hug and lift her. Swear on god man while lifting her I both hands were hugging her tightly and my hands were almost touching her heavy ass. It was really smooth. I was mad about those ass. I just felt I have to see that ass and kiss and bite them. I don’t leaver her for few seconds. she shouted "aaaaaaaaaouchhhhhhhhh". I just left her down.
she held her check breathing heavily and said "raki, stupid you took my life only. Oh my god" .

Me : Sorry aunty. I thought I will help you getting down
Sh : oh raki, I was so afraid
Both were laughing so loudly that, she really enjoyed the way I lifter her.
Me : Aunty please don’t this to uncle. He may scold me
Sh : Hey stupid how can I tell? You also please don’t tell (smiled)
Me : ok aunty next where shall I put these bags?
Sh : put everything under table. So that you will get lot of space saved.
Me : waaw aunty you have lot of ideas. Thank god you came to help me
Sh : that’s ok raki. Do one thing try to get some good vases, flowers, window screens. It looks very good to your room
Me : sure aunty I will get. Aunty you are so sweet
Sh : I am very interested in doing all this. But what to do. We don’t have money to get all these things. Atleast I am getting a chance to decorate your house
Me : hey aunty please don’t feel bad. Good times will come to you also.
Sh : raki after spking to you even I am getting confident that even our family will grow and even we will have good life
Me : sure aunty don’t worry I will try to make your family also grow
Sh : whats the time raki?
Me : its 3PM aunty. What hpnd
Sh : I will go raki. Tomorrow will finish the other things. Uncle will come.
Me : will he be upset if you are with me?
Sh : no no. I have to prepare coffee. Once he comes I have to give coffee to him
Me : oh ok aunty. Carry on. Aunty before you go want to ask something
Sh : ya ask raki.
Me : when I lifted you shouted right? Did it pain?
Sh : no no raki, I was afraid the way you lifted suddenly without telling me.
Me : I thought of telling but thinknig that you may refuse I did it.
Sh : its ok. I will go and sleep for sometime.
Me : ok aunty. Tomorrow also I will not go to college. Will get vases, flowers, window curtains. You decorate it fully
Sh : ok raki. Bye
Me : bye aunty
[+] 2 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 22-12-2018, 07:56 AM