Adultery Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007
On the way to school

It was 12o clock. Aunty came outside I could hear the door getting locked. I was inside. Aunty came near my door and called “Raki are u coming? I am going to school”. I told ok aunty I will also come. We both climbed down the stairs and started towards school. I asked her can we go by bike. She told don’t want lets walk. So that we can talk while walking.

It was a good idea actually. So while walking we had some more conversations

Sh: how much are u paying the rent?
Me: Rs. .1500 aunty. How much do u pay?
Sh: Rs. 1300.
Me: oh ok. How much salary uncle is getting?
Sh: he gets 4000. in that he needs for his drinking also.
Me: oh he drinks?
Sh: ya too much. I am fed up with his drinking.
Me: is he taking care of you and kid?
Sh: ya he take cares of us very well. He is a very good person. But only bad habit is drinking. Otherwise he is very nice person.
Me: ya he looks good. But getting 4000 and maintaining the house is very difficult no aunty?
Sh: yes what to do our fate. We have to maintain some how. Its very difficult raki
Me: aunty I am sorry I am asking all the things which is making you upset
Sh: hey no raki. I am feeling very happy that you are listening to my sorrows. I never tell anything to anyone because people laugh at us seeing our condition.
Me: aunty I promise that I will listen to your feelings and also try to help you when needed pls don’t be upset. After all we are very good friends and you are my mom right

I gave a big smile

Sh: thanks raki. From morning I feel so comfortable that I have got someone to speak. I had a best friend she is in mysore now. We both used to speak everything but now very rare we meet. Once in 2years or so.
Me: ya we need to have good friends. Then only we can share everything. You don’t have any relatives?
Sh: Dad and mom expired. I have one brother but because of my sister in law he never likes to come to my house. He is in a good condition. But never comes to see me.
Me: its ok leave aunty don’t worry. Now raki as come. I am your son, brother, good friend. Is that ok?
Sh: so sweet of you raki. If I tell something you won’t feel bad?
Me: no no aunty. Tell anything I won’t get upset.
Sh: After you left I cried so much.
Me: sorry if I had hurt you aunty
Sh: no no I cried because I got a good friend to share. Raki don’t know how much I am thankful to you. I want to tell all my sorrows to you
Me: you are always well come aunty
Sh: sorry I made you to walk in this hot sun
Me: no way. I am happy that I am walking with you.

I saw one ice cream parlour. Asked aunty whether she likes to have ice cream. She told don’t want it will get late to school. I told ok while coming will take. She agreed

We reached the school. Still 10mins were there. We sat on a stone in front of the school. god I was sitting next to aunty. Wanted to hold her hand and kiss it. But thought it’s too early and I wanted my aunty herself to approach me. And I knew one day I will surely get her. We spoke so many things about school and all.

Prajju came and we started towards the house. He was running but I was shouting to go slow. Aunty told don’t worry he is like that only. The ice-cream parlour came. Suddenly prajju stopped and asked mummy I need ice-cream. She dint had money. Because it was very difficult to maintain the house with the salary which her drunkard husband got.

I told prajju don’t worry I will get. Aunty told pls don’t want. I told aunty pls don’t stop me. Then I went I got two ice creams.

Sh: Why two ice creams?
Me: For my sweet friend and for prajju
Sh: Then for you?
Me: I don’t want.
Sh: Then even I don’t want if you won’t eat.
Me: Its ok aunty we both will share
Sh : (smiled) Ok.
Me: give me the bag aunty.
Sh: its ok I will carry.
Me: will u give or shall I drag it.
Sh: ok take.

It was heavy bag. Sad lady daily she had to carry that bag. Then Prajju asked to open the ice cream cover and give. I opened the cover and he started eating. Aunty gave me her ice cream.

Me: You have it.
Sh: open and give it for me also.

We both smiled each other and I took the ice cream cup. I opened it.

Sh: have and give.
Me: No no it’s yours you have and give.
Sh: if I eat then my saliva will be there in the ice cream
Me: if I have then my saliva will be there no aunty?
Sh: ok will do one thing. We both will have one one spoon is that ok ?
Me: ok aunty
Sh: she had one spoon and gave
Me: I had one spoon and told waaw it’s very sweet.
Sh: no raki, it’s normal only.
Me: don’t know I felt it was sweet.
Sh: she also had and no no it’s alright. It’s not that sweet.
Me: (she gave me ice cream) oh god its still became sweeter. May be your saliva is sweet (smiled)
Sh: (patted on my back softly) keep quiet. What are u speaking stupid?
Me: sorry aunty I was just joking. Did that hurt you?
Sh: (smiled) no no.
Me: sorry I was just pulling your leg (was afraid if she becomes angry on me. Thank god she was normal). Have the ice cream give now it’s my turn to eat (smiled)
Sh: ok wait I will put some saliva and give. So that it will be sweeter. (smile loudly)
Me: ohh ok do it (I also smiled)

I finished the whole ice cream and threw the ice cream cup. I don’t know how aunty was feeling but I was feeling so nice that I was feeling as if I was trying a college girl for love. But it was really thrill to get her. But thank god she was also very nice person who never became angry on anything. This made me easy to speak to her easily.

We reached the house. Aunty and prajju went to house. Aunty told wash yourself and come we all will have lunch here only. Then will make prajju sleep and then will arrange your things. I told ok and then went to get fresh.

I was really feeling so thrilled each and every minute I was with that sexy aunty. Swear if I think about her even today after 10 years also I am getting hard. To tell you frankly I masturbated after writing the previous scene thinking of those incidents.
[+] 2 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pure Motherly Sensual Love and Care by vipinjacky007 - by Darksam - 21-12-2018, 11:18 PM