Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
আমি,আমার স্বামী ও আমাদের যৌনজীবন by ss_sexy
(#02)

আমাকে মাথা নিচু করে ভাবতে দেখে লাল বললো, "Come on Saha, What are you thinking man? Well, OK, Let me try first. Tell me, Did you masturbate today?"

আমি ওর প্রশ্ন শুনে চমকে উঠে বললাম, "What? What do you mean?"

লাল সিগারেটে আরেকটা টান মেরে বললো, "it’s a very simple question. Don’t you understand masturbating?", বলে সোজাসুজি আমার মুখের দিকে তাকালো।

আমি ওর কথার সোজাসুজি জবাব না দিয়ে বললাম, "Oh my God, you are trying to discuss this sorts of things?"

লাল তার সিগারেটে শেষ টান দিয়ে টুকরোটা টেবিলের ওপর রাখা এশট্রেতে ফেলতে গিয়ে আমার গায়ের সঙ্গে গা লাগিয়ে দিলো। আমার মনে হলো ও বোধ হয় আমার সাথে শরীরের খেলা খেলবার প্ল্যান করছে। আমিও ওর ফর্সা টুকটুকে শরীরটা নিয়ে খেলতে মোটেও অরাজী নই। কিন্তু ও নিজে মুখে মুখ ফুটে সেকথা না বললে আমি নিজে থেকে এগোবো না। ওর কথার সঙ্গে তাল মিলিয়ে চলব শুধু।

লাল এবার আমার বিছানায় আমার পাশে বসে জিজ্ঞেস করলো, "Tell me now, Don’t you masturbate on your own by using your hand on your tool?"

আমি ওর দিক থেকে মুখ ঘুরিয়ে থেমে থেমে জবাব দিলাম, "Well..., Yes..., Sometimes... I do so... but not... quite regular."

লাল এবার আমার সামনে দাঁড়িয়ে দু’হাতে আমার মুখ ধরে বললো, "Why are you hiding your face man? We both are grown up adults and we can chat on adult subjects. Can’t we? Tell me, did you do it today?"

আমার দু’গালে লালের তুলতুলে হাতের চাপ উপভোগ করতে করতে আমি জবাব দিলাম, "No Lal, I did’nt."

আমার কথা শেষ হতে না হতেই রুমে লাগানো স্পীকারে ‘Dinner time’ শব্দ হতেই আমি বললাম, "Oh my God, it’s already 8-30. And we are late for dinner. Hey Lal, hurry up girl, we have been reminded to go to the dining hall. So let’s not waste time. We can have chats later on after dinner."

লাল আমার কথা সমর্থন করে বললো, "Ya, you are right. Let’s move. But thank you for your kindness." বলে আমার গালে কিস করে রুমের দরজা খুলে বেরিয়ে যেতে যেতে ঘাড় ঘুরিয়ে দুষ্টু দুষ্টু হেসে বললো, "We will meet and chat after dinner, but give me one sec, I will just lock my room."

আমার গালে লালের তুলতুলে নরম ঠোঁটের ছোঁয়া পেয়ে আমি অভিভূত হয়ে গিয়েছিলাম। ডিনার সেরে ঘরে ফিরে আবার ওর সাথে গল্প করতে বসব ভাবতেই নিজের ভাগ্যকে নিজেরই হিংসে হতে লাগলো। আমার বুঝতে দেরী হলোনা যে লালের সাথে আমার চোদাচুদি খেলা হবেই হবে। শিলঙে আসবার সময় রাস্তায় ক্রিসিথাকে পাওয়া, রাতের বাসে আর পরদিন গোটা দিন মিলে ওর শরীর নিয়ে চুটিয়ে মনের সুখে স্ফূর্তি করেছি, আর ঠিক তার পরের দিনই লালের মতো টাটকা তাজা একটা মেয়ে পেলাম, এসব যেন স্বপ্নের মতো মনে হচ্ছিলো আমার কাছে।

ডিনার শেষে লাল ত্রিপুরার মেয়ে দুটোর সাথে কথা বলছিলো, আমি দেরী না করে আমার রুমে চলে এলাম। দরজা বন্ধ করে ড্রেস চেঞ্জ করে পাজামা পরলাম। জ্যাকেটটা খুলতে গিয়েও খুললাম না। ভাবলাম বিছানায় শোবার আগে খুলে শোবো। একটা সিগারেট ধরিয়ে খাটের ওপর পা উঠিয়ে বসতেই দরজায় টোকা পড়লো।

দরজা খুলতেই লাল ঘরে ঢুকে বললো, "It is so cold outside, no Saha?"

আমি দরজা বন্ধ করতে করতে বললাম, "Yes, it is. Would you like to take a smoke?"

লাল সোজাসুজি আমার বিছানায় পা উঠিয়ে ব্লান্কেটের তলায় পা ঢুকিয়ে বসে বললো, "Ya, I will. But not right now. I will have a cigarette after having some chat with you. Come on, Sit on your bed and cover your legs with the blanket as। did. Let’s have some chat."

আমি লালের থেকে একটু তফাতে বিছানার ওপর বসে সিগারেট খেতে খেতে বললাম, "Actually, it’s first time in my life। have come across a Mizo girl. So, Lal, why don’t you tell me something about habits and likings disliking of general Mizo girls."

লাল ঠাট্টা করে বললো, "Hey, are you planning to marry a Mizo girl?"

আমিও হালকা ভাবে জবাব দিলাম, "Come on Lal, I am not going to marry a Mizo girl. But I like to know about customs and habits of different casts of people around us."

লাল দুটো হাতের তালু একসাথে কয়েকবার ঘসে বললো, "Well, Listen, Mizo girls generally do not get married to Non-Mizo boys. I have never seen a Mizo girl married to a boy of other caste or tribe. You know, in our north east there are plenty of tribes and castes. You will find girls of every caste or tribe married to boys of other castes or tribe. But Mizo girls marry only Mizo boys."

আমি জিজ্ঞেস করলাম, "Why so? Don’t they like Non-Mizo boys? Or are there any restrictions from Mizo Society?"

লাল ব্লাঙ্কেটটা আরেকটু টেনে নিজের বুক পর্যন্ত ঢেকে বললো, "I am not quite sure if there are any such restrictions imposed by our society as such. But I have never seen a couple like that. But one thing I can tell you majority of Mizo young girls fantasize having intimate physical relationships with Non-Mizo boys. Even most of the married Mizo ladies are always looking for extra martial relationships with Non-Mizos specially non-tribals."

আমি একটু মজা করে বললাম, "Married ladies also? Whether their husbands are aware of their extra martial relationships?"

লাল সঙ্গে সঙ্গে জবাব দিলো, "No man, what are you talking! If any Non-Mizo guy is caught red handed he will just be cut into pieces by Mizos. So keep it in mind as a friendly suggestion, don’t ever try to have sex with a Mizo girl or woman in Mizoram, if you happen to be posted in Mizoram."

আমি হাতের সিগারেটে শেষ টান দিয়ে সেটা এশট্রেতে ফেলতে ফেলতে বললাম, "Thanks for your advice. But if it is so dangerous, then how could Mizo women satisfy their urge of having sex with Non-Mizo partners?"

লাল বেশ ভেবে চিন্তে জবাব দিলো, "They try to keep the affairs very secret. But still it is always dangerous for the Non-Mizo male partner. But now-a-days in and around Aizawl city where most of the Mizo families are well-educated, a few of such incidents have occurred where Non-Mizo males have been threatened and sent back outside Aizawl after this type of sex affairs with Mizo girls and women. But in rural areas if a Non-Mizo male is found having physical relationship with a Mizo girl, he will simply be killed."

আমি ব্যাপারটা পুরোপুরি বুঝতে না পেরে জিজ্ঞেস করলাম, "But you told that majority of Mizo girls fantasize having sex with Non-Mizo males, isn’t it? If your society is so strict then how can they do so?"

লাল বেশ গম্ভীরভাবে বললো, "I think you have misunderstood my words. I told it is dangerous for the Non-Mizo males. Mizo girls having sex with Non-Mizo male partners are never being punished by our Society. If a Mizo girl seduces a non-Mizo man against his will, she will not be questioned or punished. It is always the Non-Mizo males to be punished. And another point I want to make clear to you that Mizo girls do fantasize about Non-Mizo boys; almost 90 percent of Mizo girls look for having sex with non-Mizo male partners, but they do not try to make such relationship permanent or lasting for long period. Means they are always searching for a casual sex. And almost every mizo woman has had such type of casual and occasional sex with Non-Mizo males. And this is very common in cities and in rural areas as well. But one thing I would like to mention here that married Mizo girls are more aggressive than unmarried Mizo girls. But don’t think that unmarried Mizo girls do not have sex with Non-Mizo males. They do so when they are attracted to someone and the male partners are willing to have sex with them. That means a mutual acceptance for fulfillment of sexual desires between the Mizo girl and the Non-Mizo boy. But married Mizo women are more desperate to have sex with Non-Mizo males. In some cases we have found that the unwilling Non-Mizo persons have been bangd by aggressive Mizo women."

আমি অবাক হয়ে বললাম, "What about their husbands? Do they approve the acts of their wives?"

লাল মনে হলো আমার কথা শুনে অধৈর্য হয়ে বললো, "No man, I told no they do it very secretly. Women do so in absence of their husbands and try to hide these from their husbands at all costs. But mostly they look out for such kind of fun while they are away from their husbands and home."

(#03)

আমার মনে একটা প্রশ্ন অনেকক্ষণ ধরেই ঘুরপাক খাচ্ছিলো। লাল মোটামুটি ফ্রি হয়ে গেছে জিজ্ঞেস করলাম, "You are telling that married Mizo ladies are always looking for these type of secret encounters and comparatively unmarried Mizo girls are not so much interested in having sex with Non-Mizo males. But does it mean that unmarried Mizo girls have less sex desire than married ones?"

লাল জবাব দিলো, "Not exactly. They are equally hot like married women and interested to have sex with males. Right from the age of 10/11 they start having sex with guys of their choices. And they are attracted to both Mizo and Non-Mizo guys. But married Mizo ladies are always crazy for Non-Mizo males."

আমি উৎসুক হয়ে জিজ্ঞেস করলাম, "Oh God please give me a chance to meet a married Mizo lady." বলে একটু হেসে বললাম, "Jokes apart. But what’s the reason behind it? Do they loose interest in Mizo males after marriage? Or they find Non-Mizo males more capable of satisfying them?"

লাল একটু ভেবে বললো, "I can’t say it exactly. May be the first one or may be both."

মিজো মেয়েদের এসব ব্যাপার জানতে পেরে আমার বেশ ভালো লাগছিলো। তাই আমি আরও কিছু জানার উদ্দেশ্যে বললাম, "You told that on an average Mizo girls start having sex at the age of 10 or 11. Do they start with lesbianism or they go for opposite sex at minor ages?"

লাল বেশ সাবলীল ভাবে জবাব দিলো, "Most of the minor girls start it with boys. Of course there are some exceptions also. In girls hostels girls start sex with lesbianism. But in general Mizo girls prefer having sex with guys. In girls hostels they are under some strict restrictions to mix up with boys, so they indulge themselves in lesbianism to satisfy the urge of sex. But other girls who can find guys, they enjoy sex with guys only. Even myself, while I was in St. Joseph’s Girls Hostel at Aizawl, I started lesbianism with my roommate at the age of 12."

আমি খুব উত্সাহ দেখিয়েই জিজ্ঞেস করলাম, "Really? That’s very nice to hear. But I hope it doesn’t mean that you don’t like boys."

লাল সাথে সাথে জবাব দিলো, "Hey, What are you talking man? It’s not that at all. You can classify me as a straight girl by my nature. I enjoy sex with both males and females. But what I told is, I started with lesbianism in my childhood."

এক মূহুর্ত থেমেই আমার দিকে তাকিয়ে আবার বললো, "Hey Saha, what’s the matter, you are still sitting outside. Do you hesitate to come Inside the blanket as I have occupied it? It is too cold. Please cover up your body with the blanket. If you want, I will come out."

আমি তাড়াতাড়ি বলে উঠলাম, "No no Lal. Please don’t come out. I am OK. I can still bear with the coldness outside. You feel free to use my blanket. Please."

লাল একটু সোজা হয়ে বসে আমার চোখের দিকে সোজাসুজি তাকিয়ে বললো, "Will you feel bad if your body touches mine inside the blanket?"

আমি হাল ছেড়ে দেবার মত ভঙ্গী করে বললাম, "Oh no Lal, please don’t say like this. I told you no, I am OK."

লালের মুখটা গম্ভীর হয়ে উঠলো। এতক্ষণ কথা বলতে বলতে যে একটা সাবলীলতা ওর মুখে দেখতে পাচ্ছিলাম সেটা যেন মূহুর্তের মধ্যে উধাও হয়ে গেলো। আমার মনে হলো ও বোধ হয় আমার আচরণে ব্যথিত হয়েছে। পরিস্থিতি সামলাবার জন্যে কিছু একটা বলতে যেতেই লাল আবার জিজ্ঞেস করলো, "Tell me Saha. Would you mind if our bodies touch each other under the blanket?"

আমি সঙ্গে সঙ্গে বলে উঠলাম, "How can you think so Lal? We are friends and you are so beautiful. Why should I mind? I just thought you may not like my body touching yours, and nothing else."

লাল বললো, "If it is really so, then push your body inside the blanket right now. Come on."

আমি আর কথা না বাড়িয়ে বিছানায় লালের উল্টোদিকে ব্লান্কেটের তলায় শরীর ঢুকিয়ে দিলাম। লালের দিকে চাইতেই লাল বেশ মিষ্টি করে হেসে বললো, "That’s it. Now I can think myself as your friend."

আমি লালের মুখের দিকে চেয়ে মিষ্টি করে হেসে বললাম, "So now you can think we have become friends. But right from the time we have formally been introduced with each other we have become friends. Don’t worry."

বলে আমি পা-টা টান করে মেলে দিলাম ব্লান্কেটের ভিতরে। লাল আগে থেকেই পা ছড়িয়ে রেখেছিলো ব্লান্কেটের তলায়। তাই আমি পা সোজা করে মেলে দিতেই লালের পায়ের সাথে আমার পা লেগে গেলো।

লাল সাথে সাথে প্রায় চিত্কার করে উঠলো, "Oh my God! Yours legs are so cold! And you were telling you were OK outside the blanket? What did you think of me man?"

আমি সামান্য হেসে বললাম, "I think you are pretty nice friend of mine."

লাল আমার মুখের দিকে দু’সেকেন্ড তাকিয়ে থেকে একটু দম নিয়ে আবার বললো, "OK, let’s forget that for the time being. I am going to warm up your legs quickly."

বলে নিজের দু’পায়ের ভেতরে আমার একটা পা চেপে ধরে, আলোচনার মোড় ঘুরিয়ে বলতে লাগলো, "Did you notice one thing Saha? In our training classes there are nineteen guys and four girls in total. 18 guys of them always look at my body whenever I am within their eyesight. I know from their greedy sights that they try to assess the size of my breast everytime they see me."

আমি দুষ্টুমির হাসি হেসে বললাম, "You can’t blame them for that my beautiful friend. It’s nature’s rule. Everyone likes to see beautiful things everywhere. Don’t you girls look at handsome guys or beautiful women?"

লাল নিজেও হেসে জবাব দিলো, "Well, it’s true either, I can’t deny it. But what I was telling is that, there is only one guy amongst those 19, who has never looked at me in greedy eyes and I have never caught him assessing my figure."

এবার আমি বেশ অবাক হয়ে বললাম, "Really? Who is that saint amongst us?"

লাল নিজের পা দিয়ে আমার একটা পা ঘসতে ঘসতে বললো, "Don’t you know that? It’s you and nobody else."

আমি হাসতে হাসতে বললাম, "You have a very good sense of humour. But you must be joking with me."

লাল স্বাভাবিক গম্ভীরতার সাথে বললো, "I am not joking. You are the only one. I have never seen you looking at my body ever since we were introduced. And not only me, I have noticed that you never looked at other girls as well."

এবার আমার মুখের হাসি মিলিয়ে গেল লালের কথা শুনে। সব ছেলেদের লোভী চোখের দৃষ্টি ধরা পড়েছে ওর চোখে, আর আমার দৃষ্টি ওর শরীর খুঁটিয়ে দেখেনি বলে ওর মনে দুঃখ হচ্ছে? না কি ও মনে মনে ভাবছে আমি ওর শরীরের প্রতি আকর্ষিত নই? কিন্তু সত্যি সত্যি তো তা নয়। ওর শরীরটা খুঁটিয়ে দেখার লোভ কি আমার মনে নেই? কিন্তু ও আমার এতো কাছাকাছি থাকে যে ওর মুখের দিকে বা বুকের দিকে তাকাতে আমার সংকোচ হতো।

আর অন্য যে তিন জন মেয়ে আমাদের গ্রুপে ট্রেনিং নিচ্ছে তাদের মধ্যে একজন বাদে আর কারুর দিকে তাকাতেই আমার ইচ্ছে করেনা। কারণ ওই চারজনের বুকে স্তনগুলো খুবই ছোট ছোট। একজনের বুক তো একেবারে ছেলেদের বুকের মত চ্যাপ্টা। আর চ্যাপ্টা বুক ওয়ালা বা ছোট স্তন থাকা মেয়েদের দিকে আমার একেবারেই তাকাতে ইচ্ছে করেনা। ব্যক্তিগত ভাবে আমি মনে করি পোশাকের ওপর দিয়ে মেয়েদের ভরাট পাছা আর উঁচু বুকই আমাকে আকর্ষণ করে। পোশাকের ওপর দিয়ে যেসব মেয়েদের স্তন বা পাছার অস্তিত্ব বোঝা না যায় তাদের দিকে তাকিয়ে দেখবার আর কি থাকে?

লাল ছাড়া দেবী দেববর্মা নামে ত্রিপুরার একটা মেয়ে আছে যার বুক পাছা বেশ চোখে পড়ার মতো। কিন্তু ওর মুখশ্রীটা আমার পছন্দ নয়, তাছাড়া ওর সঙ্গে তেমন আন্তরিক হতে পারিনি। আবার লালের সঙ্গে এতো সুন্দর বন্ধুত্ব হয়ে গেছে যে ওর শরীরের দিকে সেভাবে তাকাতেই পারছিনা। আর তাছাড়া লালকে সব সময়ই জ্যাকেট বা চাদর পড়ে থাকা অবস্থায় দেখি, তাই ওর বুকের দিকে তাকিয়ে ওর স্তনের আকার প্রকার বুঝবার ব্যর্থ চেষ্টা করিনি কখনো।

কিন্তু এখন দেখছি এতে আরও হিতে বিপরীত হয়ে গেলো। ওর শরীরের দিকে তাকাইনি বলে ও কি এখন দুঃখ করছে? না কি আমাকে বাজিয়ে দেখতে চাইছে? আমি মাথা নিচু করে ভেবে ঠিক করলাম যে না নিজেকে বেশী এক্সপোজ না করে সাবধানে জবাব দিয়ে ওর মনের দুঃখ দূর করি
[+] 1 user Likes rlover's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: আমি,আমার স্বামী ও আমাদের যৌনজীবন by ss_sexy - by rlover - 05-05-2019, 01:38 AM