THE PROOF by crazyaboutlegs
I leaned out of the window and looked down. A ledge like construction was there some two feet below on which I could easily stand. Wide and sturdy enough to support me easily. Gingerly I climbed out of the window and started my slow walk to the adjacent window. I glanced down and felt dizzy. A fall would mean broken bones if not death. I was on the third floor. I reached the adjacent window. It was open. I peeped inside. A curtain obstructed my view. With stopped breath I shifted the curtain just a bit and looked through the opening. It was a washroom and the door connecting the washroom to the inside room was closed. I cursed my luck. Inside the room were my wife and Kaustubh who was one of the flat owners in our society. Just as I thinking to return to my room, I heard the sound of door opening. I peeped inside and saw my wife enter the washroom. She used the toilet and as she was washing her feet I saw kaustubh out there in the room. Fully dressed. He was watching my wife lift her sari halfway till knee and clean her feet. My God. His eyes were burning with desire as he savoured the scene. I saw a hard on in his trousers. My wife looked up and saw him noticing her sexy calves and feet. She even noticed the bulge in his trousers, shook her head and left the washroom. I sincerely was hoping that she will not close the door. My prayer was heard and I saw her go straight and sit on a chair. The door was fully open and I could see a chair on which my wife was sitting. Also a bed which was half visible. Meanwhile Kaustubh had disappeared. Where was he? My wife was looking at the floor. Suddenly Kaustubh emerged from the portion of the room which was hidden from my view. He was shirtless. My God. The bastard meant business. He was not going to spare my wife today. He will surely fuck the wits out of her. He sat on the edge of the bed and I could hear that they were talking with each other.
How did I reach here. It all started last week. A wedding reception was the venue. One of the children of a society member had got married. Me and my wife were attending the reception. We were sitting and taking in the view when my wife whispered in my ears that she needed to go to the washroom. I nodded. Few seconds later I got a call on my mobile and since I was not getting the signal I too got up and headed out of the hall. The washroom was just outside the hall. I exited the hall and stood outside the washroom for the call to come again. The mobile still was out of coverage area. Besides the washroom was an another room and besides this room was a passage. I walked up to the passage and looked for the signal in the mobile. A window was also there which was open. I casually walked up to the window and again looked for the signal. No signal. I was turning back when I heard a voice coming out of the window. I recognised that voice. It was Kaustubh’s.
“Bhabhi I want to meet you alone.”
My feet stopped and then when I heard the next office, it felt as if I was going to have a heart attack. The response was from my wife
“Why? You meet me daily in the compound of the society.
Kaustubh: But it is always with either my wife or your husband or with our children accompanying us. I want to meet and talk to you with no one around.
Wife: What are your intentions? No mischief. Don’t forget that both of us are married.
Kaustubh: No will come to know about our meeting. I promise I will do no mischief. I just like and love to talk to you.
I approached the window ever so slowly and peeped inside. The room was sort of a store room. In the centre Kaustubh and my wife were standing close to each other and looking into each other’s eyes.
Kaustubh: Please. I beg of you. No mischief I promise.
Suddenly he lunged forward and took my wife in his arms and tried to kiss her lips. But at the last moment my wife turned her head and his lips landed on her cheeks. For a few moments Kaustubh held her in his arms. Then slowly he released her but kept his lips on her cheek. I believe he was trying to test the waters. He was waiting for a response before he took another step. Wife stood in the same position with her cheek touching his lips. Slowly she took a step backward. And I could not believe my eyes when I saw her next action. She removed her cheek from the contact of his lips but at the same time turned her head towards his face in such a manner that her lips brushed against his lips and in fact for a moment stopped in this position. My God she had kissed him on his lips.
Wife: This is all you will get from me. Goodbye and Goodnight
Saying this she started to move towards the door of the room.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
THE PROOF by crazyaboutlegs - by listener098 - 04-05-2019, 08:15 PM
RE: THE PROOF by crazyaboutlegs - by listener098 - 04-05-2019, 08:16 PM
RE: THE PROOF by crazyaboutlegs - by listener098 - 04-05-2019, 08:17 PM
RE: THE PROOF by crazyaboutlegs - by listener098 - 04-05-2019, 08:18 PM
RE: THE PROOF by crazyaboutlegs - by listener098 - 04-05-2019, 08:19 PM
RE: THE PROOF by crazyaboutlegs - by Jeevanantham - 06-05-2019, 08:41 PM
RE: THE PROOF by crazyaboutlegs - by raj500265 - 29-09-2019, 02:43 AM