Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
My god it feels so good press my tit sissy sheetal cried, sush began pressing her apples one after other, it was new found game for them, now both the girls liked lesbian fun and I kept fucking new whore of mine. Can I suck your tit shetal asked sush. Why not dear come on they are all yours sush replied. Sush bend forward to take first tit in her mouth, she began licking around sush lemon and she liked it, she began sucking on that tit while she pressed another tit. My hands had become free so I placed my hand on sheetal ass. She looked back at me giving encouraging smile, myhand was roaming freely on her ass. Then I thought of it to take to next level. I gestured sush to finger her, she smiled coyly but didn’t attempt. I took sush hand and placed it on her sisters pussy, after bit hesitation she began exploring her sisters virgin pussy. Then she might have searched for the opening and soon her finger began exploring new height, means new depth. Sheetal cried out in pain and pleaser, her tight pussy was feeling first intrusion but not last of her sis. Sush kept fingering her sis while she ate my long cock through her no more virgin pussy. It was becoming too much for those young lads soon their bodies began writhing and were on verge of climax. Sush herself was highly excited without minding condition of sheetal she inserted another finger into her sis tight pussy, sheetal cried again with pleasure masking the pain, I was fucking sush with high speed and she too was cooperating with back strokes. For astonishment sheetal asked sush to insert another finger so did sush, here sheetal was getting fucked by three fingers where as sush was getting fucked by long cock, my hand kept exploring sheetal body, then I thought of doing something weird. I licked my finger to lube it and inserted it into sheetal ass hole. She cried with pleasure and as I kept fingering her ass it was becoming too much to control herself and she began writhing and pounding on bed making both of us difficult to finger her, still we both managed to keep fingering her at both ends, hot moans and my grunts had filled the house like a d j music, soon both girls began climaxing together, both were squirting like fountain, my cock was getting bathed by sush cum and her hand by her sisters cum. I kept pounding her till she had another two three orgasms in series, sush was so spent that she didn’t have enough strength to take her hand away form her sisters snatch.
Both girls had very big orgasms they were panting for breath, I kept my cock still buried in sush pussy to feel her pussy convulsing on my hard cock for some more time. When she was through her climax I rolled beside her, we were in heap, my hard cock still throbbing to be in midst of both teen girls, it was craving for release but sush was out of way to take me any more and sheetal was still unfucked. I wanted to take that bitch and fuck her like dog but still wanted to tease her more. Sheetal was first to get up she went to wash room to clean the mess, she came back nude swaying her lovely hips, she lay beside me, it was real fun jiju, if fingering can take me to this height what about real fuck she said smiling at me.
That will be still good, you have just had trailer of the show when you get fucked you will really love it I replied. She began caressing my nude body, she placed her hand on my chest nibbling my nipples. Now sush too was stirring and looking at us, she got up smiling at us, it was too nice jiju much better than yesterday she said. Yes darling I shall fuck you again to take you to heaven I replied. No, jiju it is my turn now, take me to heaven please she shout loud. No way baby you find some other guy, I don’t have anyplace for you I replied in mock anger. Jiju please don’t say no, I have already begged to forgive me for the past incidents, now you cant leave me in middle like this she was begging. Why are you behaving like this with that poor girl, she has asked you to pardon her, it is not fair. Please take her too sush was pleading. I got up from bed and moved to wash room, my hands and face were smelling with girls juice, I straight away went and had wash, came back , sush too followed me all nude, she too was swaying her ass seductively. I grabbed her and began smooching her, she too respond immediately we had another long smooch, sheetal kept looking at us still she was hopeful of getting me. Shall we start baby I asked sush, she nod her head in dismissal, no jiju I need some more rest, till then you enjoy with my beautiful sister. I didn’t bother to answer her and took my dress, I shall be in another room till you get ready for another trip to heaven I smiled at her and began moving out of room still holding my dress.
I had gone up to the door, I was stepping out of room when both of them had ran to me and caught me. Both of them pulled me inside room, jiju please don’t go out leaving us in room. Why are you doing so please come inside and let us talk. After bit argument it was settled that henceforth she will behave properly and I should forgive her, this straightening up had to happen, I was waiting for such right moment to clear all my anger on her and that was right moment, she too would not have bend so much if her pussy was not itching that much, another thing is she could not be left out when her nearest rival had already experienced it by losing her cherry by me.
After some na nukhar I agreed to take her, that too she had some thing which I could not really believe. What is that you are repeatedly telling that you are very brave and can do any thing, what is that how can you prove it I teased her. Jiju if you accept to take my cherry I am ready to take your monster up my ass today itself and am ready to lose both cherries on the same day, and mind it that I wont protest even if it pains to any extent. I shall give highest cooperation like sush did today. There was a hidden message I that she wanted to lose her ass cherry before her sis sush could go for it, at least she should be first in ass department though she had failed to attain in losing virginity, women are always so jealous. That is the way they compete, and for achieving their goal they would be ready to do any thing. Better confirm what you are saying baby, it is not easy to take in both holes on same day, lene ka dena na pad jaye, I teased her. See jiju I am not girl of false words, it is my challenge that I will fulfill my words, is there any bet she challenged me, I was astonished for her determination. That is too good baby you can ask any thing you want, but not now after completing the mission I said smiling.
After all the conversations my softening cock had raised back to its limit anticipating another cherry from the most adamant girl and the one who hated me like her elder sis. Then come let us see how brave you are I too challenged her. Only one thing jiju, you know that I am virgin and you should not do it like taking revenge I hope there are no hard feelings from both sides. I assure you that I don’t have any bad feelings about you and for your information I have begun loving you especially from the moment I saw you helping unknown lady risking your life and getting hurt too. I love you and I hope you too love me now. Yes baby I too love you and your attitudes I laughed. You are most welcome darling, are we going to do something or standing nude in the door forever, she smiled. Yes come on dear I think you are in hurry to lose your cherry, don’t worry I shall take enough care not to hurt you. I have to take that cherry also, but if you wish you can with draw that offer. You can ask your sisters how tender I am in taking cherry.
What? sisters she exclaimed, then only I came to sense no dear you didn’t read sister’s I tried to sooth out. We were on bed now sitting me in the middle and girls at each side. We were chatting normally sheetal and sush were caressing my body while we talked then sheetu took hold of my cock began fondling it, her tender fingers made my cock twitch with excitement, then she bend forward took into her mouth begun sucking it, she is much better, sush had hesitated a lot to take into her mouth but where as sheeeatl didn’t have such inhibitions, she had seen her sis giving me head so after watching her performing she was repeating all the actions her sis had done. She was sucking bulb of cock like lollypop, sush came forward for a smooch, while we smooched my hands were playing with both girls pressed one tit of each girls. Sheetal had bigger tits than sush almost of apple size. I placed sush hand on her sis tit, she took cue and began pressing it making her cry with joy, sheetal had cock in her mouth and her both tits were in hand of each persons. I asked sush to suck her sis pussy, she was hesitating for that, it was going to be her first time, sush got up and said she would lick sush pussy and asked me to lick hers. here too she wanted to be first to experiment, it was hidden desire of her. I didn’t have any problem in it. Soon we all sprawled in triangle sush took my cock which had fucked her so long and shetu went for her sis muff and me sheetals. All of our hands roamed on others body pressing and caressing whatever we got, sush was doing good job on my cock where as sheetal was eating her sis pussy and inserted a finger into sush pussy. I was lapping sheetal pussy like a dog, nibbling her clit making her aroused.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 05:08 PM