Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

I kept her in the same position and kept my cock still, I lay over her and kissed her eyes, said sorry to hurt you darling, but it is unavoidable and it is over now, please try to bear it for some time, then I will take you to heaven. She kept silently crying tears flowing, after some time I felt she is little comfortable, then I began moving slowly taking enough care not to hurt this beautiful and no more virgin girl. My kisses and play with her body kept her busy in enjoying. Now she had stopped crying and may be still in pain and pleasure mixture, I went on giving mild strokes she too was observing me with her open eyes. Her pussy had accustomed to new play toy. Then with every stroke I began sending my long cock deeper and deeper, I took all the precaution so that she should not feel that I am going all the way inside her. Soon more than half the cock was inside her, and she was enjoying the fuck.
How is the pain darling I asked her, she said still it is there but not as previous, don’t worry and fill your to brim, I want to feel it all inside me, my god this cute girl is encouraging me to fuck her with long cock. She is ready to take it all, with new rejuvenation with her encouraging words, I began fucking bit faster, I had picked pace and went on fucking I was slowly pulling it out and sending it bit faster to give her right friction to know what the fuck is. I was playing with her clit with fingers and all the time arousing her more and more. Previously I was pushing extra millimeter into her but with her encouragement made it half cm with every stroke and at last I was completely buried into her hot slit. She kept looking at me, though she was not really enjoying it but at the same time she was not crying also. She must be lost in painful pleasure, like bold girl she had swallowed every inch of my long and slim cock. This time I was happy again for the slimness of my cock, which had enabled me to take more and more cherries without much complaint about girth of cock. And even bhabhis and aunts too did never complain about it, every one had enjoyed long sessions with long cock, here sush was no exception for that.
As I continued fucking her she slowly started responding to her first fuck, she was moaning now, till there were signs of pain, but pleasure was taking over the pain and she was enjoying. How far you have gone jiju she asked, without answering her verbally I took her fingers and placed it on my cock, she felt that she had swallowed to the base, she looked at me in amazement. You are dirty jiju, you had promised me that you will do it with only half of it but here you have pushed it in till last said smiling. Yes baby you deserved the full fuck and congratulations for the opening ceremony of you virgin pussy and for taking that long cock completely. Here take some pleasure now, pain has stopped and now onwards only pleasure forever. I began pumping in slow rhythm, she too was responding with moans, I wanted her to give back strokes, I told her so, you can push your butt baby, she tried it but she felt pain so she lay still. She raised her legs and placed them on my shoulder, this way I could penetrate her no more virgin pussy till the base.
I took out my cock and pushed it in all the way in one stroke, she cried with pain, don’t do it she cried, it is paining jiju, please go slow, don’t worry baby it gives real fun of the fuck, I continued fucking her. Soon she started thrashing her head at both sides, meaning she is near to another orgasm. I picked up the pace and continued fucking her with full speed, at last her body stiffened, she raised her back. Her eyes wide open, her eye balls seemed to be coming out of their socket, she was breathing so fast I thought her lungs would burst any moment, then suddenly her body arched and next moment she fell back, tightening her pussy hard on my cock, and her pussy was like milking my cock. Then complete silence she had closed her eyes and enjoying her surging orgasm, still breathing very fast and her body trembling. This teen was enjoying her first fuck and having one orgasm after another, I had lost count of number of her orgasm. I waited for her to recover; I lay on her nude body and was enjoying those lemons and sucking her lips. When she had recovered I resumed fucking her. Jiju it is enough I feel like I am completely drained, please stop it. No way baby you are still half gone; your pussy needs more treatment than this. Without bothering to her pleas I continued fucking her, now only her concern was running time and it was getting late to catch sleep.

After another fifteen minutes of blissful fuck I ejaculated inside her pussy and filled it with my hot lava, we completed our first night. She was so tired after so many orgasms and so much leaking. When I looked down at bed spread it was completely soaked with her juice and blood. She hugged me tight and went to sleep without bothering to wash or cover herself. I waited for her to catch sleep, then I got up and washed her pussy with hot water and gave hot fomentation to her swollen pussy, got her dressed she was like almost dead. I shifted her beside her sister and changed sheet cleaned all the mess. I concealed the bed sheet I had to preserve it is token of my memory of flopping another cherry. I went to sleep.
Next day I got up as per my timings, I looked at both sisters sleeping both of them looked so innocent and fresh like flowers. One was drugged with tablet and other was drugged with my hot juice and slept tired of longest fucking session on her first night. I remembered previous night episode I felt like taking sush again, but it was not possible as sheetal may get up any time.
I went out for jog and, when I returned found both still sleeping. I thought of waking them as they had to for their exams, I tried but in vain, neither of them stirred. I went to t v lounge and switched on t v. watched news, there was a news that one of the eminent writer had died previous night and two days holiday declared for mourning. That was good news so no need to awake both, I let them sleep for some more time, then I went back to bed room, I found both girls stirring in sleep, I went to sush and kissed the innocent girl on her forehead, I felt her warm body but her forehead felt bit hotter. I am such a fool I didn’t give her pain killer after her first fuck, I felt sorry for that. Then some how made them awake and served hot tea to both and gave sush a pain killer and told them that their school has declared holiday for two days followed by Sunday in all they had three holidays. They seemed to be relaxed, I asked them to take bath and have break fast, by now maid had come and was doing her job. After breakfast I made them study for some time and it was time for me to go out. I asked the kids to relax for some time after studies and may sleep for some time if they felt like. I gave another pain killer tablet to sush asked her to take after two hours and I would be back for lunch. Sush still looked like tired but was happy and feeling shy to meet my eyes. Stealthily I patted her back and kissed her cheek and left house for my work.
Today I had nothing much to do still my presence at both the places was necessary, first I finished my work at site then went to garments, there ramadevi gave me all the accounts of works done and to be done, she needed some advises from me, I gave her all the assistance. Then came our chulbili ankita, she straight away came to me stick to me giving all the information about her section, she further said she needs eminent hand under her for accounting, preferably a mba or bba candidate and she would prefer girls with no experience in accounting, for the sake fresher will stick to the job otherwise experienced will quit soon for better prospects or may ask for hikes soon they step in. I assured her that I shall chose some good candidates to help you, she took me to her cabin and gave all the necessary feed backs and she asked what to be done in few matters, we discussed and settled the matters. All the time she was standing beside me, almost touching my body. Frequently I looked at her, there was no bad intention in her, she was so enthusiastic about new venture and she was all the time proving herself to be my right choice and I should not repent for choosing her and bringing her from Mumbai.
Then I got a call it was mohan he wanted me to meet him I asked him to come over to his house. I was bit busy but on his persistence I had to go. I finished work with ankita and left to rukmani house. There he was sitting with sad face, he said his creditors are troubling him a lot and he does not have money to pay even interest. I was not in a mood to give him money as I knew it would be huge debt and he wont be able to pay me back and another thing is if any one of those people gets money news would spread and every one will be after him. I thought for some time and asked him to give complete data about his holdings. He said right now I don’t have complete information, need to talk to his brokers. I took number of his brokers and asked them to send mail to me. Soon all three of them called me and said they have sent all the information. It was hectic job to feed all the information into his money control profile.

I was totally disappointed by his stocks and his loans there was no where near to his borrowings. I wanted to shut down my laptop and leave him in midst of discussion. I was in no position to help him in any way. Then I received last mail from his brokers, without any hope I opened that mail. In fact I had lost complete hope of his survival, I knew there is no one on the earth to help him, with little hope I opened the third mail. When I went through the list I got some life. When I completely gone through it, I began feeding data into his profile. My god he is almost safe now, few of the scripts had done really good.
There were almost two thousand p&g shares and some ultra tech, reliance and l&t shares. P&g alone was worth almost six millions and rest of the good going shares also had some good money, but all the steel and oil industries had licked his most of the investments and few banks like karnatak bank and vijaya bank had made huge loss for his investment Looking at the prospects my eyes brightened. I had no printer so I could not print out all the details; I saved his data and asked rukmani to prepare tea. So far both the ladies were sitting hopelessly looking at me, she came to me and hugged me, all of us were astonished by her move. I asked what happened, her hubby was not happy for she hugging me, though he knew me as her cousin. Kishan bhayya some thing is there, please tell what it is she requested. I said nothing is there why are you so excited I asked in calm voice.
She – you cant hide your feeling bro, I know you as sister, when you completed feeding data your eyes brightened. Please tell me what it is, I don’t have any knowledge about these shares and share market, but I perfectly know you and your feelings. Till few minutes back you were so sad about your sister’s future, but just now the scenery has changed. Please tell me give me good news of your sisters family survival, I am dying with excitement.
Me – yes dear certainly there is good news, no one had die, let me complete this and tell you what it is. Again I began checking what I had feed. Yes I was completely right and all the scripts and there values show some hopeful scenario. But still there was huge deficit to his loans. Didi you are bit safe now, few of the scripts have improved in past few days, let me see what best we can do. But still in sufficient to pay back all the loans, but you have some time to breathe.
Rukmani called her sil lavanya to bring sugar, that girl walked with her crutch bringing milk and sugar, I felt bad for a state level sportsman using crutch to walk. I said no need didi still our journey is too far, I will have dinner after you all settle, but didi forcefully feed my mouth with sugar and then we all had milk.
What are we going to do mohan asked. Don’t worry jiju, we shall see what best can be done. Now it is time to dispose all of your holdings as some of your scripts are making good. Call those brokers and sign transfer papers next we shall decide. What about interest payments he asked. Very simple take fifteen days time from them and tell them that you are going to clear of all the debts along with interest I replied. Is it possible to pay everything he asked in disbelief? I said may not be possible but now you say so, so that they will be happy to listen and we shall see what best can be done. You will have time of a fortnight and till then we shall find out some way out.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 04:41 PM