Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
The Rightful Heir

by - indian_fun©

Note: Thanks to the response to my earlier stories, here is another I hope you all can enjoy.

--

This is the story of how I finally came to inherit what should have been rightfully mine. 

My name is Raja and I grew up in an orphanage, I never knew who my mom or dad were. The only thing I knew was somehow I was always treated special at the orphanage, I always got the toys I wanted as a kid, and got the best education I could.

Somehow all this was not enough, I was not sure why I was abandoned, I tried my best to find out from the orphanage who abandoned me and who was providing for my well being, I knew someone must be shelling a lot of money for me to be taken care of, but no one said anything to me. They only consoled me saying, someone is happy to take care of you and you should be grateful for that. 

I noticed I was given my allowance, the previous day, a beautiful woman used to come by the orphanage and talk to the supervisor. She was breath-taking and I would wait out for her, just to have a glimpse of her. Looking at her always made me feel good, I did not know what it was, my friends at the orphanage used to tease me about her, saying I was crazy about her and she was much older than me, and I don't have a chance with her and all that. I didn't care, but always she would come up in my dreams as beautiful as ever and always smiling at me. I was in love with her!!!!!

##

Now I was 18, and ready to move out of the orphanage, I was studying for my degree at a nearby college, but really had no enough money of my own to move out. 

I did not like staying there and made my wishes known to the supervisor and asked if my sponsor could help me put up a place of my own, and hopefully of meeting the woman who was in my dreams all the time. 

The supervisor came back saying the sponsor could not help at this time, but would definitely take that into consideration about that. 

[+] 2 users Like usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 04-05-2019, 02:18 PM