Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
By the time we reached chairman cabin ankita was waiting with snacks and followed by coffee. Bhabhi was all the time silent, she was just listening to our discussions. May be several thousands of questions had raised in her mind, she must be thinking of so-may sudden changes in her life. Before we came out bhabhi called manager and asked to make some changes in her cabin which was still getting ready. Then she asked to see the signboard again. She stood a while reading entire things, suggested changes in color and few wordings. Manager asked that is fine madam I can get it changed, but regarding she said something I think that part it is better to retain like that and rest of things will changed as per your opinion madam she said respectfully. Then bhabhi advised another change she asked to add shree before name sneha, manager and ankita were startled to hear it. Soon bhabhi too sensed oddness in her advice and recovered very fast, she said to add श्री hindi shree either on top of the board or behind sneha. Ramadevi said it looks good on top of the board as shree may refer to: Sri, an honorific commonly used in the Indian subcontinent shree, an alternate title for ***** goddess Lakshmi shree (raga), the Hindustani. That was consented by all I didn’t want it as people may think odd so ramadevi suggested it will be single hindi letter that will add value to the board, bhabhi was so happy and she stealthily winked at me. After discussing the needed matter we were ready to leave, ramadevi bid bye to us and then ankita came along with us to see off, she was walking so close with me, our bodies continuously touched with each other, I could see reaction of bhabhi, she was getting irritated with ankita moves, but as far as I know ankita didn’t have any such emotional with me, but she is beautiful and cheerful girl though as beautiful as bhabhi and color is also bit darker side still very good looking with nice assets.
Once we left from there first question of bhabhi was about ankita she called her bitch, how dare she moves so close with owners, she has no manners or shame. First dismiss that girl from company she said all in one go. Why what is problem bhabhi, she is such a nice girl and is capable of running company, that aunt ramadevi is experienced in this industry and have so many contacts in the field so is ankita. I cant remove any of them without reason, just forget about her she is your subordinate, you can take decision when you take charge of company I said in teasing manner.
By the way what is this all about company and I became chairman of the company without my knowledge. See bhabhi this garment is only for you, I know you didn’t have financial liberation in house so I thought of mooting out something where you will be in charge of finance independently, once the garment is set properly you will have excess to the money you need, I am sure you are wise enough to utilize it judicially. And you will come to know how money comes and how much hard you will have to work. But shree I don’t have any knowledge of this industry or any finance, how can I run it, bhabhi said.
Me – nothing to worry dear, everything is meticulously planned and that is the reason why I brought ramadevi and ankita from Mumbai, they will manage the show perfectly. And you will get another partner cum supporter that is my cousin nandini didi who will M D of the company. She too is very intelligent but she too is raw still will be your good help. I detailed her how the system runs and what is her responibilty and duties, I advised her many things on the way till we reached home, before we reach home she asked me to stop the car in secluded place, I looked at her, she just pulled my head and gave a smooch, that was hot enough and it lasted so long. After that we went home aunt asked why we were so late, bhabhi said we had visited garments unit and we had to discuss and finalize so many things. How is the unit and did you like it she asked bhabhi, bhabhi said I am nervous to look after such bit unit. Aunt said don’t worry your devar will look after everything till he stays here. Aunt looking at me, you had asked us not to tell about it but you took her on your self, she accused me. No aunty circumstance caem like that and I felt I should seek her advice on few things so I took her, otherwise I wanted to surprise her, but that miserably failed, but I am happy that she show interest in new venture. Don’t worry bhabhi I will take care of everything including you, I smiled at her. She was startled at my statement, but aunt took it light, that is my beta that is why I love him aunt said hugging me. Soon uncle too came we all had food together.

Next day I was about to go out, by then bhabhi called me, shree should I have to come today also she asked. I didn’t have that idea but I took her cue and said, yes bhabhi you need to visit every day and you need to spend lots of time there. Because it is your company and you need to set thing as you like. You can go there when you are ready I continued.
What will I do alone there, you will have to accompany me, she said smiling wickedly. Sorry bhabhi I will be too busy today, I may not be able to come today. From tomorrow I shall be there as long as you wish I replied. Please make it convenient to come shree, as it is totally new venture I would appreciate if you make yourself available, she persisted me to come. So long aunt was silent, she said sneha beti you should learn to handle the things alone, he will come when is done with his work. Till then you look after things and be in his touch, so that he will give suggestion over phone. What do you say shree beta she asked looking at me. Ok aunt I shall try to go but cant assure now, I can decide after reaching site I said in false attitude.
I had to rush to site as I had missed previous day spending lots of time with bhabhi. After an hour or so I received call from bhabhi, she was asking my suggestion on few things, she was at her garment and they needed some suggestion. She handed phone to manager I talked to her later bhabhi took back the phone asked me to come, I asked where. I think she blushed but managed to tell me reach as early as possible to garments. I said ok after I finished my work at site and proceed to garments. There were many things to be attended we finished work as early as possible. That was lunch time I suggested everyone to take lunch, no need to go home. Every one will get your luch here itself I have ordered hotel to supply here only till the opening as lots of works are pending and you cant skip work for lunch. Ramadevi said don’t worry sir we will bring lunch from home, I said nothing doing you need to come as early as possible and finish job, you may need to work extra and I shall take care of everything. Then we left from there saying we will go for lunch as we need to attend some other works, otherwise we would have joined you here for the lunch, please don’t mind, I added.
Bhabhi was sitting in front seat beside me, I was driving towards restaurant, then she asked where are we going, I said to restaurant. No we will go to flat, order meals to be deliver there only, she said smiling at me with wink. I felt nice, she is inviting me for may be fuck. Till yesterday evening she was avoiding it now she is asking for that on her own. Very good development, I knew that any girl once sees the taste of mine wont avoid or forget me so easily. I called restaurant ordered meals of her choice, we headed towards flat, we were chatting and joking all the way.
Once we were inside flat she straight away jumped on me clutching me tight her both legs wrapped my waist, she began smooching me, I too responded to her smooch, I kept her carrying till our smooch ended. Then slowly walked to bedroom still carrying, her. We both fell on bed, she was under me and I was on top of her, second round of smooch resumed. It was longer smooch, our tongues battled with each other. As usual her expert kissing pulling my tongue into her mouth, and soft caresses were arousing me, making me hungry for her body within no time. When we broke kiss I asked how are you feeling here, placing my hand on her crotch. She said still paining but craving for your again and again. It is such a sweet pain, I had not this kind of pleasurable pain even after our first night. I don’t know what magic your cock played on my pussy, all the time I was thinking of our first mating. You are master in the art shree, love you. Love you too bhabhi I replied. This had to happen and I knew it that same will happen, I thought. Now girl full of attitude and angry bird was below me asking for the great fuck, which I had not thought would be possible few days back, and the reality is she is craving after my cock despite of having satisfiedddd with her married life with her hubby. Such a damshell is inviting me for fuck forgetting hunger for food, only physical hunger is overtaking her needs,

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 03:42 PM