Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
Then I told her sit on the mat* on her* knees like doggy style and then fold both legs and sit on legs. She sat like that and then I asked her to strech both her arms to front by bending . She could bend half only

I said 'This is a back stretch. I will help you to strech more'
I stood behind her and with my both hands I gave pressure on her back. So she could bent forward more by stretching her arms. This was like a half doggy style. I gave more* pressure on her back. She was pressing her* boobs on her thighs with the pressure I am giving.* When she stretched fully then I gave massage* on all her back to make her feel good. I was doing good with my* hands and she was enjoying it. So I continued massaging her back in that position.
"Is it feel good " I asked
She said "yea"
So I continued it by pressing her each part of back. I was giving proper pressure to all her back.
I asked her to lay on her front to help her more
She laid on the mat . I told her to* fold her arms she can rest her head on her arms . She did like that. It was a nice view of her full back, in sleeveless tank top and tights. Her tank top was moved a little bit up from her hip, so her fair hip was visible too and the shape of her ass that was impossible to explain. I scanned her back with my eyes fully. Then sat her right side to massage her back . Tank top was all wet with her sweat and was sticking to her body. Her pink bra line was clearly visible through it. I started from her both shoulder. With my hands I pressed her both shoulder . Even the naked part of her shoulder. Her pink bra straps was separated from the strap of the* her tank top and was visible to my eyes. I massaged over her strap of her bra and tank top. It was an obstacle for my hands to explore her shoulder.* She had closed her eyes with pleasure she is getting from my message . Then I massaged her back neck too. She had tied her hair with a bun. So I* got easy access to her neck. I was trying to give enough pressure there. I did massage there for few minutes then my hands moved down and then start to massage her back.* I stretched her both side of back with my hands with one hand on left part and the other on right part of her her back and then my hands went down little bit down and did the same thing there too few times . Then slowly with both hands I pressed her all upper back with enough pressure.* She was making hmmmm sound with the movement of my hand on her back. I could feel her bra inside the tank top when I massaged her there. I tried to strech in her body by holding her both hand and pulling her body in then strech out by pressing left and right side of her back. I did that strech in and strech out several times and in between her bra hook got separated inside her tank top. I could clearly see that trough her wet tank top
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 04-05-2019, 11:54 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 06-05-2019, 12:16 PM