Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
Then I asked her to stretch her hands sideways. When she lifted half, then I helped her to stretch more by supporting her both arms. Then I kept her hand like that for few minutes then I released it

Then I asked her to lift her hand again like first we did. This time she could lift it more. Then I helped her to lift it by supporting her triceps.* But this time she was trying to not to press her back on my body..but still when I stretched her arms fully her ass touched on my crotch area.* But this time not hard as before. But still I kept her hands like that for few minutes, cause with my dick I could feel softness of her bum. But i was tring to act as normal and professional. I released her hand then.
Then i asked her "Where u feel pain now"
She said.. on her legs
"Can u sit on floor by stretching legs" I asked
She tried . But she could nt
I said "Ok no problem.* we will try something different."
I came in front of her..and asked her to hold my shoulder with both hands and then lift her right leg up as much as she can, then I can support her to lift more
She came close to me and hold my shoulder with both hands. We both were almost same height but she was bit short, that helped her to get proper balance. Then I asked her to lift her right leg. She lifted half then she couldn't lift, so with my left hand I supported under her thigh then slowly I lifted her leg. She start to moan by closing her eyes. Ahhhh. I was looking at her face expression. She was pressing my shoulder with pain. But i didnt stop. Her thigh was so soft . Since she was wearing tights I could feel the softness more. I was lifting her thigh slowly and slowly. When I lifted it to full stretch she leaned her head on my chest as more support. So I moved forward to help her. So she could get more support. I lifted her leg bit more . With pain she leaned more to me and I could feel the soft touch of her boobs on my chest. We stayed there like few minutes and then I released her leg and she lost balance for few seconds and her boobs pressed hard on my chest for that time. I could fully feel the softness oh her boobs then she moved back. She was still holding my shoulder
Then I asked her to lift her left leg up.she tried to do so. This time I didn't wait I hold her left leg thigh for her support. It seems like it was paining more on her left leg cause she was closed her eyes and by closing her mouth with lips inside. I helped her to lift her leg slowly. I moved forward little bit, so she can lean on me like bfre.* Like I wished she leaned her body on me by pressing her boob on chest. She pressed my shoulder hard with pain and I lifted her leg more so she pressed her body hard on me . Her eyes was still closed and her soft boobs were crushing on my chest made my dick more hard . It was poking on to her her Crotch area. When it touched on her crotch she opened her eyes and looked at my face, but I stand there like nothing happened.* She tried to move her body back. But before that I lifted her legs bit more so she couldn't move back. If somebody see us on this position then it will get bit awkward, cause it was like I am fucking her in standing position by lifting her leg. My dick was still touching on her crotch and boobs were pressing on my chest and her eyes was closed. She was sweating alot . Then I released her leg, but she was still standing like that by pressing her body on me then after half minute she moved back.. I could feel that the touch of her soft boobs moving away from my body.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 04-05-2019, 11:54 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 06-05-2019, 12:16 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Asif007 - 06-05-2019, 03:53 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 06-05-2019, 05:18 PM