Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
"U have touched his?? .." I didnt say it fully

"Eee..noo" she said
"Lying..tell me the truth" I asked
"Y u want to know all"* she asked
" cause that only I can do right, just get excited by hearing your stories cause i dnt have a girl friend." I said
"Ohh..poor guy..so excited right...ok soo..nothing more I had touched his ..Over his pants..cause he usually ask me to do that and he himself put my hand on that...that's it...story finished ."* she said by laughing
"Now ..dnt get more excited ..nd find a girl friend* for urself then u can also try all these.." she said
"Oohh...but it is really hard to get one like u..I wish if u were single" I said to tease her
She liked my praising. ..and there was shy on her face too...and she said " u will get some one better than me"
"Who want some one better than u ..I wish if u at least had a twin sister" I said
"What to do...I dnt have one Mr.flirt" she said
" I am not flirting. ..telling truth..what to do if u dnt trust me" I said
"Ok trust u...now can I take a shower" she asked
"Sure .." I said by giving her way to my bedroom. .
When she was going to my bedroom I called her" akriti..so dnt forget what I said"
"What " she asked
"Dnt give him a nude selfie or video now in excitement " I said by laughing
"Haha".she gave a mocking smile and said "I am not giving him ..trust me"
"How can i trust u" I asked with a wink
"Then what u want..just check on me while I take shower that I am sending him or not" she asked as a mock
"If u let me" I teased her with a wink
"I will kick ur ass ..u idiot "she said nd walked to the room...and closed the door...
I wish if she kept that opened for me..but nothing like that happnd. ..but still I was happy with the progress with her..now I broken the ice between us..nd I was happy too that she is taking shower in my washroom. .nd she will use my soap and I can feel her smell in my washroom. ..then I remembered the towel she used to wipe her...I took it from anchor and sniffed that ...It has a feminine smell of akriti. ..I sniffed that again thinking that it's her...I could here the sound of shower in my bedroom. .she had started to take shower. .she will be fully nude* ..I imagined that in my mind..that thought made my dick hard and I went to the washroom inside my gym..I masterbate thinking about akriti..and then I took a quick shower too
..when I get off from the washroom* she was already out from my bedroom..and she was waiting for me in hall by wearing the clothes she had bfre when she came here...but I was wearing only a towel ..exposing my muscular body to her, cause all my fresh clothes were in my bedroom..I said sorry to her and said all my clothes are in the other room
"It's fine ...After all it's ur house" she said by laughing. .but her eyes were on my body that I could see...she was checking on my body with her eyes scanning me..nd I liked that..and* i walked to my room ..after that i came back by wearing a tshirt and shorts. .
"Ok then I am leaving...I will see u tomorrow " she gave me a friendly hug..her boobs lightly touched on my chest...
"Can I have your number. ..then I can tell u early if I can't make u here from office cause of work" I asked
'Sure...Thanks for reminding me' and she gave me the number
Then after she left...I sat on sofa and watched a movie. .but still I was thinking about her
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 04-05-2019, 11:52 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 06-05-2019, 12:16 PM