Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
So then I told her 'ok fine..now we do the next one'

Then I asked her to sit on on the floor and stretch her right leg and fold her left leg and try to touch her right feet with both arms..she did it like that and this time too her posture was not right when she bends. So I* sat there on floor and helped her by holding both side of hip to correct her posture...I was doing everything as professional...then I asked her to repeat it again...I was still holding her hips with both hands ..I was not giving too much pressure on her hips...but still it was making my dick hard...when she bend to touch her feet, her boobs will protud out of her top and I was enjoying it through mirror at the front by sitting behind her...and I made her to do the same exercise by stretching her left leg too. Then I asked her to stand up and showed her how to do squats , when I* was showing to her I moved two steps forward to her...cause I dnt her to see my hardness...I was on her right side and then I asked her to do that. .when she did her first squat I moved three steps back...I was standing behind her in right side...and then I watched her doing squats.. her ass globes were sticking to back more when she do each squat and it was looking so hot in her tight pants..then as if helping her, I held her arm that she was holding on her hip, so that she won't go more down when she do squat..I was more close to her..but I didn't stand behind her cause my hard dick may touch her ass...I dnt want to give her wrong signal in first day it self ..but I could get a clear view of her ass shape , cause I was that close to her..then I showed her jumping jacks and she start to do that too...her boobs were bouncing in her sleeveless top...and sometimes her upper boob and cleavage were coming out of her top when she jumps.nd i was enjoying the show..she was so wet by then and she seems like bit tired by now...her* skin was really wet* cause of sweating...her face neck and arms all were wet. then I told her to stop..she stopped and bend forward by holding her leg knee with both hands..she was really tired after the exercise...I could see her boobs and cleavage through the mirror and then patting on her back I asked are u fine...?.
"Yeahhh..." she said by breathing heavily and staying in same posture.
"Ok let's stop it today, we will continue tomorrow" I said..
"Ok...can I have some water" she asked by coming back to standing posture..
" Yea ..but after 5 minutes " I said and I gave her a fresh towel to wipe her body...she wiped her arms, face, neck and finally under arms too..that was really sexy to see her wiping her under arms..then I got the towel from her it was all wet by her sweat..I really want to sniff those towel to get her toxicating smell..but I tried to be gentle man..I put the towel in an anchor then we came out of the room.." I am feeling so gross, I really need to take a shower" she said.. I said " you can use my washroom. .buy dnt take a shower just now..u can go after 15 minutes "
we came in to the hall and I turned on the TV..."can I sit on ur sofa" she asked cause she was doubtful that I dnt like it cause she was just after workout...
"No prblm..be comfortable " I said
Nd I gave her a bottle of water.
She grabbed it from me and drank almost three by fourth of the bottle by sitting there ..seems like she was dying to get water..Some water accidentally fell on her jaw and it was going in to her cleavage through her neck..she was not caring that .I just enjoyed it standing in front of her..she gave me the bottle back and I asked "do u want more"
"No I am fine"* she said
I had some dried cashew nuts in a tin and I gave it to her she had it while watching the show in TV
And I asked " so u chat with ur boy friend everyday?"
" Yea. .Most of the days" she said
"You guys video chat too" I asked
"Yea...y u asked" she said
"Nothing..I suggest you not to video chat for few days.. try to make it after few days , then he can see the changes in ur body" I said
" Yea that's a good idea..but" she said
" y?? But..." i asked
" he want to see me all the time " she said
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM