Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
It was a slow day for me after lunch...I left 5 minutes before from the office...and I texted reshmi that I am leaving....she replied ok, only after fifteen minutes..may be she was busy....I reached home at 4: 30... usually the days* I work out, I take shower only after work out...but I knw that today akriti will come to join with me..so I took a quick shower, just to feel fresh...and I put on work out clothes..a dark blue sleeveless sports vest and a black shorts...I look very athletic when I wore these type of clothes..I turned on TV and was watching some random shows..and my door bell rang...and then my heart beat became fast for some reason...I opened the door...and there she was in a jean and t shirt and hand bag on shoulder ...her smile was more attractive than other girls ..'how are you' she asked

'I am good..come in' I said..
She came in and I locked the door...and walked behind her...my gaze was at her beautiful part of body...I was actually ready to do anything just to touch that ass of her...'sorry I was bit late...I went to home after class nd had some food, that's y I took some time' she said
'No problem'...I replied...
'But akriti ..y did u wear these outfits...yea...It look nice on u...but for work out ..u need something comfortable' I said without making it sound bad
'Yea. ..I have pair of clothes in my bag...I dnt want to wear while I come here...cause I am not confident to wear even jeans now, after my boy friend's comment about my weight' she said
'Dnt be so negative* akriti. .u look so fine...u have got a perfect body.' I said
She liked my comment about her body..that was showing on her eyes.
'I want to change' she said
I showed her my bedroom...mine was a two bedroom apartment with one separate big hall...and one of the bedroom was big and I was using that as gym with few equipments ..Other room was my actual bedroom...and nd there was this hall with TV and my video library...and there was a balcony entrance from the hall...and there was two washrooms for each room...This was more than enough for my purposes. ..cause during weekends and vacation, I usually go to my farmhouse..
She entered in to my bedroom with her bag and I waited for her in the gym...she came to there after five minutes in a black sleeveless top and a black tight pants. The clothes were revealing her body shape properly ...she was feeling bit uncomfortable. ...to make her cool I said 'u look so fit in this outfit, actually u dnt need to work out, u are already got an amazing body....but to make ur boyfriend happy , we will start it today' I showed my hand to her for hifi. ..she gave hifi back .
First day I was helping her to do some warm up exercise. 'Make sure ...u r doing everything properly or else u may hurt urself' I said
I told her to up and down her arms and do it several times..since she was wearing sleeveless top ..her arms were fully exposed and she was sweating while she do warm up and it was looking hot to see her wet arms and under arms while she up and down her arms..After that I asked her to do it sideways too
..she got fully wet by that time ..it was* sweating from her face and neck too...then after she done with that...I showed her another one, to touch right feet with left hand and left feet with right hand too..she start to do that .but she was doing it wrong..so i showed her myself how to do that..but she was bending more ...so* i told her to bend and i meslf adjusted her body by placing one hand on her back and by holding her shoulder i pulled her body up so then the posture was proper..i stood close to her...and i asked her to do the same exercise* again..my hand was still on her back and whenever she bent more i adjusted her posture by holding her shoulder..then when I accidentally looked into the mirror in front of us, then only I noticed the big treat in front me...akriti's deep cleavage was visible in the mirror whenever she bends.Her boobs were not that big as Neha. .but it has got a perfect shape.I was trying to stop my dick getting hard...then it would be so inappropriate.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 04-05-2019, 11:51 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 06-05-2019, 12:16 PM