Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
When we reached at the restaurant, it was really rush there. But the family A/C portion was almost empty..There was only one old couple and they were leaving..we entered in to family room.inside that, there was small small cabins for families. We get in to one of those cabin. There was enough space inside that. There was a nice round table and there was lengthy round chair around that table...we both sat opposite to the door of the cabin ...The upper portion was open ....so if some body opens the common door of the family room then we could clearly here the voice even in the light music played there... then we can make comfortable ourself bfre they opens the cabin door...The waiter came inside and took our order ...then he left the cabin ..and when l heard the noise of the door, it was clear that waiter already left the room. The old couple were left long time before...no body was there in the family room ...nd we were inside the wooden cabin. So nobody can see us from outside...I was so excited by our kiss from the parking place...now we are alone there again...I dnt want to waste the time...so I pulled reshmi to me and start to kiss her* ..she was also waiting for that...only problem was that there was no enough space between table and chair...so it was not that comfortable when we kisses* ..so i told her sit on the table then I can sit on chair. Since I was I taller...It was perfect height for us to kiss each other...This time I was kissing all over neck and she was moaning little bit...and I was sucking her neck for minutes ..then her cheeks ...I was kissing all over there and then I kissed on her lips..she hold my back of head through my hairs and was kissing and sucking each other passionately...I was exploring her upper lip then lower lip...then I put tongue inside her mouth.. it was looking for her tongue..then we start to play with our tongue ...It was a cheesy kiss....I placed my hand on her left boob and I was feeling her boobs over her top...she had clenched both her legs around my body. ..and it was so tight hug...One time I even tried to put my hand inside her top...but she resisted. . Her concern was about the waiter...who may come anytime. ..then I didn't force her but we were still kissing each other and I was squeezing her both boobs...I could taste her saliva while we smooch ....It was a long kiss..we both were not stopping. .nd when we heard the sound of the door she got off from the table and sat beside me as nothing happend and she wiped her lips bfre the waiter get in to the cabin..we both were sitting as normal when he entered in to the cabin...then he served the food ..and asked us if there is anything else we need..

"No ..Thank you " I said.
The food was delicious. ..we finished it in twenty minutes...then we had to leave the restaurant fast* ..cause we had to go to our offices. I dropped her near by our office building.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 04-05-2019, 11:51 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 06-05-2019, 12:16 PM