Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
It was a boring day at office. ..afternoon I messaged reshmi...she replied back that she got some work...so she will be late and told me to carry on...I cursed my bad day...somehow I finished work at office and then left the office...I texted reshmi saying that I am leaving early, cause I am so tired and I had to get some groceries too on the way ..'no problem, I will see u tomorrow. .. tc' she replied back

I went to market and got the groceries and stuffs and then drove to home..I put groceries in place...I was all tired after work and shopping...and I was feeling so gross too...so I thought I should take a bath....I took a towel and a shorts and went to washroom. ..I took long time under shower...when I turned off the shower...I could here my door bell is ringing..'it might be the security guy' I thought.. .I dried my hair fast and wore my shorts and rushed to the door and opened it....It was akriti...I remembered that Neha had told me that akriti will come to pick up the scooter...'hi akriti' I said...she was feeling unconfortable and she said hi back...'come in' I said...but she was feeling bit shy...'what happened' i asked...then i realized i was shirtless thats y she was feeling uncomfortable. ..'sorry...I was taking bath...and realized that door bell is ringing...so I rushed out' I said..and asked her to come in again...and she came in..i had a good phisique ...i like to expose it to infront of girls...and i know that girls really like athletic guys..I asked her to sit on couch and i will come back..I went in and wore a sports vest..then came back to the hall..and sit on the other side of couch..'how is everything going' I asked..'going good' she replied..she was wearing a light rose tshirt and a blue short jean...since her ass was wider, the short jean was looking sexier on her body....'your apartment* looking so nice' she said 'thank you' I said...she just gazed around by sitting on couch..then she got excited when she saw my video library..I forgot to mention that I love movies and always keep movie collections .'wow...u have a video library' she said ' these all are movies?' She asked 'hmm most of them... and some travel documentries' I said... 'why u r so excited* ...you like movies?' I asked* 'yea' she said 'can I look in to that?' She asked . 'Sure' I said.
She got up and walked towards the shelf. ..It was in front of my couch...and nicely arranged...she was checking my collections ..but I was enjoying her beauty from back...I haven't noticed her well* before...she had got a shapely ass...The tight jeans short was making it way sexier...akriti's back was her beautiful part of the body ...her shorts was that tight so her fair thighs were looking so good in it....her back was reminding me south actress charmy. ..I was scanning her ass shape..." you have a nice collection of movies' she said 'thank you' I replied. ...'do u mind if i take few movies to home' she asked 'u are always welcome' I replied* she said thanks and took two or three DVDS. ..and then she sat back on the couch. ..I asked her to wait for few minutes and then I went two kitchen and made two cup of coffee..I came back to hall and gave her one cup...'thank you '* she said.... while sipping the coffee I asked 'where is your friend? She went out with her boy friend?'
'No, she said ...she is not doing well...so she asked me to take her scooter from here' she said
"She might be lying. ..I am sure she will be busy with her boy friend now'" I said even though I know the real reason.
'May be' she replied
'U dnt have a boy friend' I asked
'Yea...I have .. but he is studying abroad' she replied
'That's sad....then how u guys talk each other' I asked
'We video chat most of the days ...and also we text each other' she said
'When u guys met each other last time' I asked
"Almost one year before" she replied
"that's long, do u miss him?" I asked
"Yea...we had great time together...and sometimes I really miss him" she said
"Ohhooo" I said with a moking smile
"Why u r laughing " she asked
"nothing. .I was just imagining how much u miss him" I replied