Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
His tortured expression made her say with a sigh “Alright, just this once I will do it, but keep in mind, the treatment is important, so I will allow just enough cum to relieve your pressure, OK? Don’t ask for more than that”

He blabbered “Anything, aunty, please”

She laid down completely on his back, mashing her soft lush body on him, worsening the situation for him in a moment. She removed her finger from his asshole excruciatingly slowly, until his sphincter pushed her out with a wet plop. She simpered “Cum now, beta, let me see your virile semen. Show your mother-in-law how you cum”

Her provocative words pounded his head, which was already crazy with pleasure and lack of blood, he was like a crazed bull, ready to gore his target. Her hand stroked his ass and waist, curving along his hips and reached his erection, he moaned pitifully when her fingers lightly grasped his cock. Since she was putting all of her weight on his back, he had to balance himself by leaning onto the wall using both hands, so he couldn’t jerk himself off easily. He was at her mercy completely as her grip tightened and she gently stroked him, every stroke made a huge drop of precum drip down, multiplying the pleasure manifold.

He begged his mother-in-law for sweet release “Please…”

She smirked and grasped his erection hard from the root and pulled his cock, as if tearing it off completely. Vinod moaned in pleasure “Ah, aunty, more”

Her other hand caressed his balls, massaging them to coax the semen to flow out of it, her stroking got firmer giving him great pleasure. He could see the light at the end of the tunnel, finally sweet release was within his grasp, his hips thrust into the tight hole formed by her oily hand, fucking it hard. He moaned “Yes, yes, yes, just a bit more, ah I’m cumminggggg”

She jerked him off faster, feeling the convulsions in his balls as they pumped hot semen into his cock. His erection pulsed inside her palm, he could feel the burning semen rushing out of the cock, followed by white hot bliss. He shouted “Ahhhh”

A thick white jet of semen spurted out of his cock with great force, splattering inside Pratima’s palm, he nearly blanked out from the sensations, feeling the orgasm in every cell of his body, nearly shorting out his mind. Just when the second spurt was about to join its brother, Pratima’s hand clamped hard on the base of his cock, closing the connection completely. Not realising what was happening, Vinod’s cock and body shuddered and pulsed firing blank shots, with the semen trapped inside his balls once again.

When his body calmed down, Vinod felt the aftershocks clearly and realised something wasn’t normal. He opened his eyes and looked down at his mother-in-law’s hand holding only a few drops of semen, while the other hand clamped his cock. Seeing her soft, golden hand holding his cock was a major turn-on, but he was more concerned about the interrupted orgasm. He asked “Aunty, what happened?”

She said “Nothing beta, I just did it for your good, just enough semen to relieve your suffering was allowed outside. The rest is still in your balls, like I said this is not a sex session, I am here to heal you”

Shame and guilt filled him as he realised what he had done, he couldn’t believe he had begged his mother-in-law to jerk him off. What would she think, she must me extremely disappointed and cursing him for his perverted actions. Even as the pleasure buzzed around inside, his eyes nearly teared “I… I am sorry aunty. I didn’t know what I was doing, it is my mistake, I can’t believe I forced you into such things”

She kissed his neck and shoulder “Don’t worry beta, while I didn’t expect things to progress this way, there is no harm done”

He exclaimed with self-disgust “Nothing? I just forced you to jerk me off, how can you say nothing happened? I know you are trying to console me, but I am not a child to sugar-coat the situation”

She smiled “Oh beta, you don’t understand, the reason why I didn’t want to jerk you off was due to both health and personal reasons. Cumming soon wouldn’t heal your reproductive system, but it is not an issue even if you do so, it will only prolong the treatment. But personally, I didn’t want to jerk you off was my own fault, I was too shy to even touch my son-in-law’s cock. After my husband’s death, I have lived too long without a man’s touch, I was afraid I would get addicted to your lovely cock”

He gaped “Really?”

She nodded, hugging him tightly from behind “True, you may be too young and modern to know this, but there is a tradition in the villages that is not openly talked about. Do you want to know about it, it concerns the relationship between the groom and the mother-in-law”

He asked “Please tell me, aunty”

She said “Yes, beta. Here in the villages, once the daughter gets pregnant, it is the mother’s responsibility to take care of her. Especially if it is the first child, the girl would be ignorant about how to deal with a child growing inside her. That’s why she is sent to the mother’s house after the fifth month, but there is another reason for that. After five months into pregnancy the husband and wife can’t have sex as it may damage the baby, but men are horny by nature and wants to have sex to relieve the stress”

“Since it will damage the baby, the responsibility to take care of the man falls onto the hands of the mother-in-law. It is she who will act as the substitute for her daughter in relieving the husband’s stress and keep him happy”

Vinod stammered “Ah, you mean… but…”

She said “It is true, though no one talks about it in public, when at night the daughter will sleep with her mother and the son-in-law will sleep alone in the room. Once everyone sleeps, the mother-in-law will go to the man’s room and will have sex with him all night. Of course, all the elders in the family would know about it, but no one will reveal it openly”

He murmured “Sex?”

She nodded “It doesn’t have to be sex, after all not all mother-in-laws are young enough or beautiful enough to tempt their son-in-law. It can be a handjob, blowjob or even full sex, but it depends on the man’s wishes. When Kamna was pregnant, it was my duty to take care of you every night, unfortunately I failed in my duty and left you hanging dry. I have always wanted to make amends to you and was filled with guilt every time I saw you. My husband was taken care of by my mother, if she was still alive she would have stripped a layer of flesh off me for failing”

He was flabbergasted “Your mother had sex with your husband?”

She smiled “Of course, nowadays city folk look down on our culture and values, treating it as old and obsolete. But the elders in those days devised methods to take care of every contingency, it was normal for the husband to abandon his wife and look for another woman to have sex. Many innocent women were abandoned because of pregnancy, to solve that the elders created this solution so that the man doesn’t have to go outside for pleasure. Any married women in the family can take on the duty if they are willing, it need not be the mother-in-law”

“Since I couldn’t come, I even thought of sending Aditi to take care of you, unfortunately she was too young and not married, so I couldn’t”

His cock lurched at the thought of having sex with the young teen and Pratima immediately noticed it “Ah naughty boy, so you like Aditi? Why wouldn't you, she is young and sexy whereas I am old and saggy”

He shook his head in shame “No, no aunty”

She chuckled “Don’t worry beta, it is natural for Jijaji to flirt with their saali, so go ahead. She really loves Kamna and you, after all you are her only family, but she is very shy and slow to open up, so be patient with her”

She teased him when his cock lurched again “Who knows, if you treat her like you do with Kamna, maybe she too will fall in love with you. Then you can marry both sisters, wouldn’t you like that?”

He blushed “Don’t joke, aunty”

She said “I am not joking, it is not unusual to marry both sisters and if a good man like you is willing to take care of both my daughters, then I will be really happy”

He was shocked at her agreement “But isn’t it illegal to marry another?”

She shrugged “Who cares? Here just five hundred rupees bribe will get you any certificate, even the court can be bribed. It is important to not let the government interfere with our valued traditions, who are they to order us about? If you are willing even I will marry you with my two daughters as well, but let’s not talk about such things for now. Aditi says she isn’t interested in marriage and wants to study, how can I let her go to some faraway town without someone taking care of her”

Her kinky words gave birth to many lewd fantasies in his mind, though he was true and loyal to his wife, can’t a man just dream? Also, the very mother herself had given him permission to flirt with her other daughter, so there wasn’t anything wrong, was it? Her hints about Aditi and her college made him realise something, if he can tighten his finances, he can really accommodate the young teen and even pay for her studies. Having a sexy saali around was every married man’s fantasy and Vinod was no exception, before his mind could come to a decision, his mouth blurted out “Don’t worry aunty, Aditi can stay with me and her sister. There are many good colleges in our city, I am sure Aditi can find one to study in”

Before his mind realised what happened, Pratima let out a joyful shriek and turned him around. With his eyes open he caught a flash of naked golden skin before she crushed herself onto him. The hug was so forceful it felt as if their bodies started mixing with each other, Pratima gushed as she held his face in her oily hands “Thank you so much, beta. I don’t have to worry about Aditi anymore, with you there I am finally assured of her safety and happiness. She is an obedient girl, respectful towards her elders, so she will obey your every word. Also, I have taught her my healing techniques, so if there is any problem, she can take care of you”

She kissed him hard on his gaping mouth, not letting him free for a while, finally she released him with a wide smile. He couldn’t help but ask “Does Aditi know such techniques?”

Pratima nodded proudly “Of course, I’ve been teaching her for the last couple of years, though she has no trusted male to practise it on, she is competent. The girl is pure, so she is shy towards men, so please be patient with her”

He couldn’t believe his ears, what was she really meaning “Ah, don’t worry aunty, I will protect her and take care of her well”

She said “I am relieved beta, now I nearly forgot in my happiness, it is time to wash the oil off. Since I am naked, can you close your eyes? I am still shy”

He nodded, as she was clinging tightly, he couldn’t see anything below her face and he didn’t want to be seen as a pervert by trying to look down. He closed his eyes, vainly trying to ignore her lush, soft body sliding intimately on him and his rock-hard cock trapped between her silken thighs. She grasped his cock gently and stroked it, once again catching him in a web of pleasure “This treatment is enough for the first time, I know you want to, but don’t cum for the next few days, until I tell you to. It is now critical that we clean the debris inside the tubes and flush it out at once, otherwise you may even become impotent”

He gasped ‘Impotent?”

She sighed “I am not trying to scare you, beta, I am just stressing the importance of not cumming. Don’t worry you are safe in my hands”

The said hands were stroking his cock and balls, bringing him closer, once again, to a massive orgasm. He ached for release, but was afraid of damaging himself, especially after he heard the word ‘impotence’. Pratima said “Let me wash you, but keep your eyes closed”

He was obedient as she poured the hot water on his body, caressing every inch of him, using the bath powder she cleaned him thoroughly, taking frequent and special care of his cock and balls. At times, he felt her use her huge tits to wash him, especially his cock and even felt his swinging cock touch her face a few times. The sweet agony seemed unending, as he was skilfully kept on the edge of a mind-bending orgasm. Lost in the sea of pleasure mixed with pain, he reacted late when the make-do door opened, he opened his eyes in alarm when he heard his wife’s sweet voice. His lust addled mind took several precious seconds to remember that he was fully naked with an equally naked Pratima, who was carefully stroking his oozing hard cock with the soapy powder.

“Ma, are you done?”

Pratima stroked her son-in-law’s cock slowly, watching the foreskin slide back and forth “Yes dear, only few more minutes, do you want something?”

Vinod watched his wife’s face with panic, her dark lustrous eyes were watching her mother’s jerking, Kamna replied “No, I am going to the pond for a bath, I just want to tell you that Arushi is with Aditi”

Pratima nodded “No problem”

Kamna paused “Are you giving an oil massage to my husband?”

The mother still stroked the cock casually “Yes, do you want one as well?”

Kamna’s eyes flashed mysteriously “Yes, maybe tomorrow?”

Pratima nodded “Sure dear”

Kamna looked at her husband’s panicking face “Bye Vinod, I will be back soon after a bath”

Vinod’s heart which was ready to jump out of his mouth and commit suicide, went back to its original place. Seeing the door once again close, the all-pervading panic transformed into confusion and relief, was his wife really ok with what’s happening? It was a good thing she didn’t get angry, but he didn’t understand why the fact that he and Pratima being naked and intimate didn’t anger her. Was he overthinking the situation? Didn’t Pratima say several times that what was happening wasn’t a sexual thing? Still years of moral upbringing made him feel guilt at somehow being disloyal to his wife.

His body ached for a release, but his clear steady heart didn’t want to be cheat on his loving wife, he stuttered hesitatingly “Ah aunty… maybe we should… stop… Kamna… I…”
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 04-05-2019, 11:44 AM