Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
Next Day

“Good morning, sleepy head.” swetha said patting my head. She had a towel on her shoulders

Swetha looked in good mood. It looks like she made up her mind.

“Good morning” i said as i saw swetha walking over to the bathroom.

I got up and went out to get myself some coffee. Yogendarji was not in the living room, I saw ganga in the kitchen, she looked at me with eyes, asking me when i am taking her on a tour of the city. I ignored her and quickly got back to the room. I can’t take her until i talk to swetha about it. I sipped my coffee as i waited for swetha. It was almost an hour since swetha went for bath. I knocked on the door.

“Ya coming, i am almost done” swetha yelled

Swetha was out after another 10 mins.

“What took you so long?” i asked

“Nothing.. Just getting ready” swetha replied blushing

“really?” i teased

“Yes” swetha replied blushing, walking over to the mirror.

I followed swetha and hugged her from behind “is it for your lover” i teased

“Yes… now go and get ready… its getting late for you” swetha said pushing me to the bathroom.

I went to the bath or rather forced and got ready. Once i was back swetha was putting on makeup. She was in her usual office dress, a black one with a short skirt. I too started getting ready while i saw swetha diligently putting on her lipstick. Swetha was taking a lot of care getting ready.

Swetha was ready and looking great with more makeup than usual. Her red lips were very inviting. I put on the last button on my shirt and moved over to her, taking her in my arms.

“You look so hot” i said looking at her two undone buttons on the top of the suit. I could see swetha’s red bra peeking out.

“Thanks” swetha replied blushing trying to avoid my eyes.

“Are you going to do it today” i asked with tease and curiosity

“nooo… “

“I don’t want him to think i am easy…. “

“I am just going to tease him a little…. “ swetha replied

“anand...”

“Yes?”

“Can you leave early today?” swetha replied averting her eyes

“Why?” i asked. i knew why.

“I can’t do it with you around…. Please” swetha asked looking at me

“But, i want to see” i said

“Anand… not today… i promise i will let you see me with yogendarji soon… please”

“I just haven’t got used to this” swetha added

“Ok” i said agreeing to give her some time.

We both got ready and came into the living room. I got my bag, coffee and lunch (ganga packed). Swetha wished me goodbye at the door and walked back inside. I waited a minute to look through the window as i saw swetha heading into yogendarji’s bedroom with the sound of her clicking heels. I left to office with a hardon.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 04-05-2019, 11:27 AM