Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
Quote:
Originally Posted by akarsh1970 View Post
Exactly, agree with you. First the wife said in her POV that she loved her husband but now she has called Yogendra, plans to be with him, won't tell anything to husband, and husband is not even allowed to protest or feel jealous when he has no real role in the wife's life any longer. The author has contradicted his own story. The husband will now just wait all alone in the bedroom while the wife fucks Yogendra and does any and everything with him - even those things that she refuses to do with the husband. After she is done with Yogendra, if she feels like it, husband will get to be with her. Husband is just a slave in the story henceforth. How can any husband be expected to not be concerned if wife develops strong feelings towards another man and relegates husband to second place and has no love for the husband at all and treats the husband like a slave and becomes the other man's lover?

Navellover143-

Expose in public or some touchings would b better for excite thier sex between them but here wife makes her husband like slave what husband doesn't know if she really love her husband then she allow her husband to fuck ganga and agree as she enjoyed with yogender he enjoy with ganga but she denied his enjoyment only she enjoys with stranger her husband become fool jere thats the point we discuss here read so many stories here but this is too much of humilation may they had dream to fuck strangers only fantasy but wife want to in real and enjoying stranger dominate on her then y she still loves her husband... her heart want husband body want stranger is this really gud move for a wife... she either leave husband or leave stranger or allow husband also enjoyed the way he likes that was my point i dnt ask author to stop his writing but its my feeling to express if anyone would hurt sorry for them....
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 04-05-2019, 11:22 AM