Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
“Hey, what took you so long?” swetha asked sitting in the car

“Sorry, had lot of work.. shall we go… I think yogendarji is eagerly waiting for you at home” i said starting up the car.

“Anand would you stop. I am scared to go home” swetha responded

“Ha ha.. He’s not gonna bite you”

“You never know” swetha said laughing

The mood was a little lighter than morning as we talked more.

As we headed closer to home

“Anand, were you serious about me and yogendarji?” swetha asked cautiously

“Yes.. “ i replied to see where it leads. Something changed between this afternoon and now.

“But it might create problems between us right”

“Swetha, i am fine… like you said you don't have to tell me everything immediately, you can take your time and tell me when you're ready, but at some point i want to know everything”

“I don't know. I am confused. I think it's a bad idea” swetha said as we reached home.

We both got off and headed home. Yogendarji was watching TV as we entered. He eyed swetha inspecting her office suit that barely came till her knees.

“Hello swethaji” yogendarji greeted

“Hello” swetha replied and quickly headed to bedroom.

I looked around to see the whole apartment cleaned. Looks like ganga was at work. I saw her in the kitchen working on dinner i think. I made pep talk with yogendarji and headed to bedroom. Me and swetha didn’t talk much, we both got changed. Swetha made sure to wear pants as we headed to the living room.

“Ganga you didn’t have too” swetha said as she headed into kitchen.

“It's ok memsab. I do it everyday” ganga said.

It looked like ganga took care of the dinner too.

Swetha set the dining table as ganga bought out the dishes. Ganga served us dinner as swetha sat opposite to yogendarji. We ate dinner in silence, ganga was the only one in upbeat mood.

After dinner swetha headed back to bedroom and so did yogendarji. I went over to the couch and switched on TV. Ganga was still cleaning around the house humming a song.

“You are in good mood” i said to ganga

“Ji saab” ganga responded smiling

“Oh whats going on” i asked

“This is my first time to the city and outside village” ganga said beaming. I could no longer see the women who i met in the village. Ganga was more like a teenager now, which she really was.

“You like it?” i asked

“Yes.. i have never seen so many cars and big buildings” ganga replied excited

“I can show you around the city if you want” i said feeling bad for her

“Really saab?” ganga asked coming over to me excited

“Sure” i said

“Thanks saab. I am really looking forward to it now” ganga said thanking me multiple times and nonchalantly gave me a kiss on the cheek and then got back to her cleaning

I didn’t expect that.

After sometime i switched off the TV and went to the bedroom. Swetha was on her phone as i entered.

“So what's going on” i asked swetha

“Nothing” swetha replied putting her phone aside

“Ya.. i know.. I am surprised he didn’t make any moves” i said

“You want him too” swetha teased

“Its probably because you are around.” swetha added

“You want me around right?” i teased her back

“Yes” swetha said smiling

We talked some more and then swetha got back to her phone and i got to mine. A few mins later, swetha got up to get some water. It was nearly 10 mins since swetha left and didn't come back. I headed out to see what’s going on when i heard some noise near the door and stopped. The kitchen was just next to our bedroom. It was whispers but i could still hear a little.

“Ahhh.. yogendarji please”

“Yogendarji please i think you should leave… please”

“mmmm.... Please yogendarji…… “ i heard some silence and some smooching sounds

“Yes.. he is in the bedroom”

“No... not there…. “ some more smooching.

“Please not now.. Later…. I promise” i heard swetha gasping and then her steps towards our bedroom

I went back and sat over on the bed. Swetha came in and went to bed without looking at me. I didn't ask her about what happened.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 04-05-2019, 11:14 AM