Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
The next day morning we both got up with a smile. We were still naked and swetha’s pussy was still dripping with my cum.

“Shall we go for another round?” i asked half asleep

“Ha ha...no thank you… we have to go to office remember” swetha replied with a smile as she got up and covered her pussy with her top to prevent the cum from falling over the floor.

“We also have to visit the realtor today… he said he would meet us at the house” swetha said heading to the bathroom.

We started our hunt for the new house. Even though we have money now, the houses are way too expensive. I got a realtor, rakesh who was recommended by my colleague. Mostly, it's been swetha who is dealing with him. She has way too many demands on what supposed to be a ideal house for us and it’s been taking a stab at our budget. I just hope rakesh can find us one with a good balance between swetha’s demands and my budget.

We both started getting ready for work. Swetha was packing up the lunch while i was getting my shirt on.

“Come on anand, it's getting late.” swetha shouted from the kitchen when i heard the bell ring.

After a min “Anand” i heard swetha calling for me

“Who is it?” i shouted back

“Anand” i heard swetha voice with a little stutter

I put my shirt on and came over to the hall.

“Hello anandji” yogendarji greeted me with a smile

I looked at swetha, she was as shocked as i was.

“Hello yogendarji.. How come you’re here” i asked recovering

I then saw ganga walk over from behind and giving me and swetha a namaste.

“Sorry for suddenly barging onto you guys. I had some business in the city and thought you folks could return the favor this time” yogendarji said smiling

“I guess we could” i said without thinking as swetha stared at me

“Please sit” i said showing him the couch and asked swetha to get some tea.

“So how long are you here for” i asked hoping its for a few days.

“Just few days” yogendarji replied

I made some pep talk waiting for the tea. Swetha came over and offered him a cup as he eyed swetha’s office dress and heels.

“Please give us a minute, we need to talk a little to make some adjustments” i told yogendarji as me and swetha walked over to the bedroom

Once we were in the bedroom i closed the doors.

“Did you know?” i asked swetha

“No… of course not… why would i know” swetha said in annoyance

“Sorry, i was just checking… it's just shocking that he came over the house and….. how did he even know our house address” i said to swetha

“I don’t know… we should just tell him we can’t accommodate him” swetha said

“How can we just tell him to go away” i said unsure

“Well.. i don’t think it's a good idea to have him around. He will probably try to jump on me the first chance he gets” swetha replied

“Hmmm….. Ok.. he is here just for few days. Its anyway monday today so we will be in office for most of the days and i will be around you to make sure he doesn't make any moves” i said hoping to get this over with.

“I don’t know” swetha replied unsure

“Well, what can we do. I can't just tell him to get out after staying over his place for 3 weeks” i said

After a minute of silence swetha nodded at me

“Ok” swetha said nodding again.

We went back to the hall as yogendarji finished his cup.

“We have a very small place, i am not sure if you will be comfortable here” i said hoping for nothing.

I am pretty sure he came here with an intention to try his luck with swetha.

“No problem anandji. I can adjust, its just for few days and i have ganga to take care of my needs, so you do not have to worry about anything” yogendarji replied

“If that’s what you want. Swetha can show ganga around to know what's where” i said as i sat opposite to him while swetha took over.

I made some pep talk with yogendarji as swetha showed ganga around our two bedroom apartment. We have a hall in the front at the entrance door and then two bedrooms on the opposite side. In between the bedrooms we had the couch and dining table and the balcony at the end. The kitchen is attached to our bedroom and the guest bathroom was at the end of the other side.

“If you can’t sleep in the the bedroom, then where will you sleep” i heard swetha asking ganga.

“I can sleep in the hall memsab. Anywhere in the corner is fine” ganga replied. I felt bad for her.

“Ok. your wish” swetha said giving up.

Swetha finished with instructions and signaled me on leaving.

“Yogendarji, we need to be in office. So we will start now. Please feel at home. If you need anything you can call me.” i said getting up and gave him my number.

Swetha too got her bag and we both headed out as ganga headed to kitchen and started making more tea for yogendarji.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 04-05-2019, 11:11 AM