Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
It's been a week since swetha has confessed to everything. I still did not like the fact that swetha had entertained so many of yogendarji requests and they share some sort of intimacy but to be honest it was also turning me on. I am confused myself. I was angry at swetha for hiding things from me, but now that everything is in the open we have been talking more about all the details. Swetha has been in upbeat mood since the day of confession, i am not sure if it's because of her confession or my reaction, either way it turned out good. Swetha has been more active in bed, always eager to please me, our talks are getting more and more kinky where swetha would even moan yogendarji’s name during sex. And now that swetha knows her acting like a slut turns me on we been having more fun.

“Again? We already been there a few times” swetha said sighing on the bed as she played with her phone with just her top on.

“Why not? We had fun last time right” i responded

“Ya… but let’s go to a new place. I have had enough of thailand”

“Hmm.. ok do you have any place in mind?” i asked guessing she might

“Let’s go goa” swetha said smiling

“Goa… i guess .. but there is a chance of meeting someone we know” i said smiling

“Anand, are you planning a vacation or an exhibition of me” swetha asked teasing her hair falling over her shoulder covering her cleavage.

“Both” i replied as i moved her hair and top to the side to see more of her skin

“We can try nude beaches … i am sure we won't meet anyone we know there” i added

“i am sure we won’t” swetha teased

“I am also sure, you would want to see me naked with all the strangers on the beach”

“What can i do.. Those are the rules” i joked

“And what if some of them approach me……. while i am naked” swetha asked putting her phone to the side and unzipping my pant.

“I might have to go along with them…..”

“And… It might take some time …. “ swetha teased rubbing my cock in slow motion

“Especially if there are lots of them…..” swetha said pushing me onto the bed and got on top of me.

“You will wait for me right........ ahhhh” swetha moaned sliding her panty aside and putting my cock in.

The wetness of her pussy let my cock in with ease.

“Ahhh… Yes” i replied as swetha fucked my cock with her pussy

“I can spend the rest of vacation with my lovers……mmmm “

“And… You can pick me up when they are done with me …. ahhh...” swetha moaned as i fucked her from the bottom

“I will be dirty and filled when i am back … ” Swetha said as i pushed her down and got on top of her and started banged her pussy hard as the bed creaked.

“Ahhhh… ahhh” swetha moaned

“Will you…. fuck me after ….. they all took turns with me” swetha asked between my thrusts

“Yes.. “ i replied as i kept banging swetha’s dripping pussy.

“Ahhh.. yes… ahhhh anand… ” swetha climaxed with me.

The dirty talk and the sex was so good that i wanted to make it real. But we both knew it will not go beyond the bedroom walls. I talked with swetha to make at least some of it real. But she was concerned it was too risky and with strangers anything could go wrong.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 04-05-2019, 11:11 AM