Adultery My Wife Swetha by seamen1075
I lay down on the bed thinking and imagining what might be happening now and as expected things started between my wife and Rajesh. Some laughter , some fast paced steps, some more laughter “ No……… Not here……..inside……...ouch…………..ok ok……….” and after sometime I hear TV switching on and an English movie starts playing. It was “Pretty Woman”.

I was very surprised as I was expecting them to go to their bed room. And then I remembered my wife telling me about what Rajesh likes to do or what he wants her to do and I was sure that this is what was happening. Anyways I know that I would get to know what happened after Rajesh goes. But I could not help myself and started imagining it……………

My wife sitting on couch all naked with her left leg folded and right leg down. Rajesh all naked lying down on her lap with his head resting on her left leg, my wife lifting his head while holding her breast and puts her nipple in his mouth and Rajesh sucking on my wife’s breast playing with her other breast while her mangalsutra rests between her breasts and finally my wife holding Rajesh’s dick in her right hand and playing with it.

This picture started forming right in front of my eyes and I started playing with my dick imagining all possible things happening there in the hall.

“Ouch………don’t bite………yeah I like it ……….but not hard like that…….” And then some laughs from Rajesh……….

“don’t pinch it…..………ouch…………it has a lot of job whole night ” I heard Rajesh saying

“Now you understand how it is………………..”

I was sure that my imagination was correct and I smiled to myself.

This went on for some time between them and after that I stopped hearing TV sound……….and after some time I stopped hearing my wife’s and Rajesh’s voice

I could guess that they have gone into their bedroom.

I waited for some time and I came out of guest bed room. As I stepped out I saw my banian which Rajesh was wearing lying near the door in front of the fridge. My wife’s blouse was on the table in front of the couch. Her saree and Rajesh’s short was near our kitchen. That explained everything about hurried steps i heard. Looked like my wife was trying to escape and Rajesh finally managed to catch her and managed to get what he wanted.

I picked up my wife’s saree and I found it wet in some places. When I smelled it I could guess that it was the smell of my wife’s juices but something else was also there. I went over and sat on the couch and I saw a wet patch on one side and I was sure it was her juices which leaked. I noticed a similar but a bigger patch on the cloth seat of the chair where my wife was sitting during dinner.

Sitting in our small hall on the couch I could hear sounds from their bedroom. My wife’s moans, slapping of their thighs, kisses etc etc…. What was going on inside was very leisure unlike the fast paced fucking Rajesh was giving my wife before our dinner.

Each stroke he was giving, a moan from my wife’s mouth , sound of slap of their thighs followed by headboard bang of my cot. I was imagining my wife lying naked and Rajesh lying on top of my wife resting his legs up to his knees on the bed and fucking her. The earlier sight of his dick entering my wife’s pussy came back in front of my eyes. The only difference was it was moving slowly now.

After some time the sounds stopped and I heard my wife asking him

“What happened……….where are you going…………….”

“What are you looking for…………”

There was silence for some time and then I heard Rajesh saying “ Happy Anniversary darling……..”

And then a lots and lots of kissing……..I am sure my wife was kissing Rajesh. I had a lot of such experiences of my wife’s kissing whenever she is excited……

I turned around and looked at the clock and it was showing that it’s just past Midnight…………

I started wondering ………………what anniversary is it they are excited about………
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by ad1x - 04-05-2019, 10:54 AM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 04-05-2019, 11:09 AM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Monika69 - 29-03-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by raj500265 - 10-07-2022, 01:58 PM