Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
It is my promise bhabhi I won’t tell it to any one in my life; you just relax on that matter. I will try to solve all your problems I replied. You are so sweet boy she raised her head and kissed me on my face. I was getting thrilled again, fire was adding continuously, while sitting on sofa itself I was aroused but now she is hugging me tight and by that her boobs are pressed on my chest giving me jerks in pant. I had to be cautious, I moved, my lower part away to avoid sending wrong signal to her. I was waiting whether she will reach my lips or not, suddenly she began smooching like a lover holding my face tight, her boobs smashed on my chest. It took few moments to give her response then I too was kissing her back. Always I was waiting for such moment since it happened first. First two times it had happened unknowingly but later it was due to my force. This time she was doing on her own, I wanted it to last forever. The way she smooches is different from other girls, she sucks and chews my lips so nicely, she pulls tongue holding between her lips and drags with such a force I feel that she will take out my tongue and chew it. She becomes too aggressive while kissing. Now my fingers were itching to press her nice boobs. I looked into her eyes they were wide open and she had put her entire heart in kissing. But what to do my fate was bad, my cell began ringing, I took it from my pocket and saw who was calling without breaking the kiss. It was raj and cell was ringing continuously I felt it was important and I had with draw. I said hello getting up from bed and moved to other corner. He said something again that made me shiver, why you did like that, in the morning itself you had overacted, what is this is he all right I asked in whispers, he sad yes and gave address to see him.
When I returned back to bed she quickly sat up, is there any thing wrong shree she asked with concern looking at my dull face. Not much bhabhi, it is not that serious. I wanted to sit beside her, she immediately got up, I am so sorry shree , please excuse me I was just carried away with my emotions. Please don’t mistake it for any thing, but I surely love you shree. Don’t mistake me it was not intentional she added. Suddenly my jaws dropped, how to interpret these girls actions, despite of all the expertise I had with so many women still I am utterly failing to understand them. Both things had saddened me she looked at me, did I say anything wrong shree, please forgive me if you are dull due to me or my actions. What to do some times I get carried away with emotions. Please don’t give any wrong impressions to it. She again came and hugged me; shit how to understand this girl. It is all right bhabhi don’t feel bad some times it happens to all, that is what I could reply.
I remembered the phone call and its importance; I asked bhabhi to get ready to leave. We are visiting some one there who has met with accident, don’t worry he is none of our relatives but need to visit soon. I caressed her back to assure her. She hesitantly asked it has nothing to do with our families no, I said yes and we both moved to wash room and got ready soon.
We went to hospital I saw raj standing away, he wanted to come to me but when he saw bhabhi he kept away. He had told me where to find that guy, I searched ward entered with bhabhi. Now I could see him, he was lying on bed with injured state, when we reached him bhabhi recognized him. She was so shocked to see her ex lover lying unconsciously. I inquired duty doctor how is condition, he said he is badly injured but luckily was brought in time here. His life is out of danger he has broken limbs, one hand and one leg, he will need one operation and one plaster. He will be all right, I was keeping eye on bhabhi who had become too emotional, she was about to cry, but I sealed her mouth with one hand kept her to me with other hand. I gestured her to keep quite. Doctor said this should happen to all Romeos, people have taught him right lesson, may be it was bit harder. Is he related to you doctor asked me. No doctor I came to know this incident through some friend, I became curious to know who it is, thanks for the information, I dragged bhabhi with me and we were out of hospital. Then I called raj why are you here raj I asked, he said one of my sisters classmate was brought here so I came to see him he replied. I too had come to see same person, bhabhi told me that it is her class mate too. Yes I know that my sis and your bhabhi are classmates and very good friends he replied.
See what he did and now he is paying for that raj said as if he knew nothing. He tried to grope a girl in open market which was so busy. That girl was shocked and shouted; soon people gathered and beat him up after knowing his acts. People have not forgotten Delhi incident so they got so angry and broke his limbs, too harsh but who can control public. He said as if it all happened accidentally and aggressive people did all. Only I and raj knew the fact, it was well planned and the girl was none other than sis of one of his goons. Later his goons had joined public to break his limbs. That was clever idea to keep themselves clean even after doing this. Bhabhi was sad to hear all this, she was regretting to be her past friend and lover. How about tea raj asked, I said why not but bhabhi said she is not in mood and let us move from here. In car I asked where to go, to house?. She said no we shall go to your flat I need some relaxation before we go back. My mood is completely spoiled looking at him. But still it is hard to believe that he did such acts in public. I kept quite, what could I say. We reached flat silently, she was so depressed I thought it is better not to disturb her till we reach. She came to flat still silent, no need to feel bad for such guy I said.
She – I can never believe that he can do such things in public there is something behind it. She began crying; I took hr in my arms and began consoling her. I brought her to bed and made her sit there. Than I gave glass of cold water hoping it will cool her. She drank silently handed me empty glass.
What will you have I asked her while switched on lap top. She said nothing I don’t want to take any thing now she replied. I can understand your feelings but you don’t know how bad he is, you trusted him and all the time he was deceiving you. You never came to know about it.
I took out two cigarettes handed one to her. Then went in fetched few cans of beer, opened two handed one to her and took one for myself. She absent mindedly began sipping beer while she dragged cigarette. I was wondering how she can drink beer without any comments, my guessing was right she used to have beer before she got married. After few sips she came to conscious what is this shree, you are making me drink beer, you should have told. I had already told that I don’t take alcohol. No nakhara please, I know you used to drink only beer and no hot(shooting in darkness again).
No shree I swear I don’t take drinks she tried to keep the can away, I pushed her hand to her lips, continue bhabhi, I promise I wont tell. She was looking at me, what is your plan shree, why are you making me drink beer she asked.
Don’t be panicked you need this to get your nerves back after seeing that scene. If you had not tasted beer before you would have thrown it away with first sip only, you are accustomed to have it then only you gulped so much. Now stop acting and take leisurely, I won’t force you to take more, but you have enough stock to feed yourself. I brought snacks and placed on centre table and took seat beside her. Now she had stopped acting began enjoying her drink after long gap. What if my family members come to know that I have taken drinks she asked looking at me? Don’t worry your devar is here to take care of you, any way bro is not there and he cant find it out, about others rest assured I will manage. She smiled at me, you have ready answers for every thing, how come you know so much except only restricted friends none know about me drinking beer and of course smoking I only expressed.
That is shree, I answered lifting my collar. Don’t be too much proud of yourself shree, hardly you know little and you are posing as if James bond. How do you know him he is my closest friend here I said laughing at her. She kept enjoying her beer, if you can manage show you get me one more she asked as she threw empty can on floor. I gave her another after opening, we continued drinking beer, then she remembered her friend in beaten up condition, she asked please tell me about today’s incidence. Not much bhabhi he deserved it and had it. I think from now onwards that ass hole wont trouble any girl nor black mail any one with false promises. She looked at me in anger, don’t call him with bad words. What do you know about him bhabhi, I know him much better than you, though you were his classmate for years. I turned laptop and connected pen drive into it. I selected a folder, see you may be knowing this girl I pointed at the thumbnail. She said yes she is my closest friend jahanvi sis of raj bhaiyya. That is what I am going to show, I opened folder and began plying video. My god she too is exposing herself like me, where did you find this video. Do you have affair with her, she is such a shy girl how can she show you all this.
She is not showing to me and so far I have not seen her. What I know is your closest friend and sis of raj, but she too is trapped by that what you call him lover. She has done like what you did, she had shared her topless video and even complete nude also. Oh my god I cant believe, how can she cheat on me. See you were loving him before your marriage and after that he trapped her and now went close to her, he insisted her to show her, not only that they had planned to run away from home. He had instigated her to come with lots of jewellary and cash.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 4 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 21-12-2018, 02:09 PM