Misc. Erotica MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE
FATHER IN LAW COULD NOT FUCK BRINDA . HE TOOK BRINDA TO ONE OF HIS BUSINESS FRIEND WHO WANTED TO HIRE BRINDA AS MODEL FOR LADIES GARMENTS, PRODUCTS OF HIS FACTORY.  Fil has already informed his friend about massage by Brinda .

In a jerk Sumit lifted and put me on bed. While kissing me on lips and cheeks he undressed me fully. I was alert , moment he tried to laid over me I jumped off the bed like a spring.
“ no cheating, believe me I am a very strong woman both physically & mentally. And I do not want to harm you. If you want massage, undress & lie down . “
I said and searched through various cupboards and drawers but did not get what I searched. I went to attached bath and returned back with hair oil , ‘ keo karpin’.
“ Without oil, massaging remains incomplete. “
I said and winked at him. His cock was flaccid, totally limped…
“ he said that you are a woman eater but your instrument does not look like a killer knife. Please turn on your belly…”
He obeyed and I massaged him exactly like I massaged my father in-law that day in hotel. I took over 3 hours to give him first hand massage on both back and frontal, boobs massage also both side and cunt massage only on frontal. Like father in law he also discharged thrice once in each level.
I was over him with my cunt pressing his cock which was ejaculating third time in three hours. He tightly crossed his hands across my back and kissed passionately on lips. I let him push tongue in my mouth, I sucked his tongue and lips.
“ Brinda, I had visited most of developed countries like US, UK, France, Germany , Holland, Sweaden etc..I also visited Thiland, Singapore ..and I am getting massage , full body massage during every trip..I also visit massage parlours at Mumbai very frequently but no where, no one give massage like you did…”
“ all are certainly much better than me…” I countered.
But he ignored my comment and moved his hands on my hips. He began softly squeezing hips.
“ except one masseuse ( massage girl ) at Mumbai I never felt like fucking any of the massage girl but you may not believe each one of them every time insisted me to fuck without any extra charge..”
I replied,
“ I am not interested even for extra money…but who is this Mumbai girl, are you paying her or she also gives you for free..”
He again crushed me tightly in his arms and legs and kissed me.
“ She is called Synthia at parlour but her real name is Rashmi , may be of 25-26 yrs of age..and since first time I visited her I fell in love with her. Many time without any massage we just fuck and fuck . Though she resist, refuse but every time I pay her much more than her prescribed fee..she is real good but certainly not like you..”
I thought that he is talking about my sister in law Rashmi, elder sister of my husband.
“Whether she also loves you , you met with her away from parlour. ? “
I wanted to know about his girl.
“ yes Brinda, she also loves me, I had proposed her to divorce her husband and stay with me but she don’t want to leave her husband. They are very rich, more than me, beside her husband is very handsome. “
It must be same Rashmi.
“ when you met , fuck her last…? “
“ say about 15 days ago. I visited her parlour but I was told that she has stopped coming and she said that she will not work there. Then one day I saw her in a market with her husband. I insisted a lot and next day she called me in a hotel and we had fun and fuck for over four hours. That day she did not take any money and made me sad telling that she will never met me again, she said that she has stopped her profession. I was sad but after seeing you that day I got my smile back…”
Undoubtedly her lover was only my Rashmi.
“ don’t you have her photo , I want to see your love. “
“ I have, I will show you ..I was keeping her photo for about six years but now it will be replaced by your photo…Brinda , I will divorce my wife, marry me…”
He said. I was not ready , in a jerk he pushed me down and came over me, his legs between my thighs…but I succeeded in putting my both hand on cunt. His cock was knocking at back of my hand.
“ neither I want to fuck with you, nor I will marry you, forget me , even approved I will not work for you..”
He kept requesting, pleading, he kept on increasing his offer , I kept on telling no, no, no. Finally he proposed,
“ ok, just let me penetrate and fuck you for few minutes, for this I will pay 5 lakhs and thereafter if you continue to fuck for every ten minutes thereafter I will give you one lakh and if I discharge before you I will give you over and above 10 lakh. Please don’t say no. “
It was big money. I was not a chaste woman, in fact I was a cheap slut and there is nothing wrong in keeping contact with such rich and successful man.
“ ok, as my father in law expected you to fuck me so fuck me once …”
When he penetrated It was 5.00 of evening . Clock hit bell 5 times.
I parted legs and in three shots entire cock of about 7-inch length went in. He was strong , has good power ..Just after few strokes of his I started moaning. His strokes were very different than strokes of various man I fucked with.
Every time after pushing cock deep in cunt he was pulling it out fully. He was pulling cock further down on slit, all along cock remained in touch with skin of cunt..then he used to push cock hard on slit till cunt hole and then giving hard pumping. In one minute he was giving hardly 2-3 such strokes…as time passed my moans became louder and louder .
I don’t know how much time passed. One lady knocked and enter into room. My eyes met with her.
“ sorry sir, but Mr Singh  has come what should I tell him? “
As planned earlier my father in law has come to pick me up. I looked at clock, it was 6.15. I looked at man pumping me. Bastard was pumping me for over one hour and he was not looking tired. I said,
“please send him in and arrange nice tea for him. “
I wanted my father in law to see me fucking with someone at least then he will get the courage to penetrate me.
Without getting disturbed Sumit nodded and lady went out.
“ you want your father in law to watch you fucking ? “
“ yes..keep fucking me till I die. “
“ baby , you already had earned a lot, you can stop whenever you want, no women has been able to make me cool before she gets exhausted. “
That lady entered with my father in law. Lady gave him a chair very close to bed. I said ,
“ Sumit, I am not fucking for money, I am fucking because you are giving me unprecedented pleasure, how long Rashmi was fucking with you ? “
Father in law sat near us and got alarmed to hear name “ Rashmi “
Sumit replied
“ she is a parlour girl at Mumbai, we love each other, she was also taking me long but never more than 35-40 minutes and your this bahu has crossed one and half hour. “
He continued banging and I began caressing his back. I moaned louder and louder. Lady came with tea and dry fruits and gave to Babuji..she commented,
“Madam, here no lady has been able to tolerate him for more than half an hour…you will not know now but about an hour after he pulls out you will feel pain, you will not be able to fuck for few days…”
Sumit stared at her and she went away. I saw father in law watching us. I thought of showing him more. Suddenly I pushed Sumit away, he was also not ready, I made him flat and within 2 minutes I started fucking him from the top. I reclined backward, held his both knees tightly and began pumping over his cock fast.
Now I was facing father in law and he was now able to see my entire frontal nudity. He was able to see movement of cock on slit and how cunt lips open and closes with entry and exit of cock from cunt. Sumit started grunting loud and within about 10-12 minutes he began to discharge. He wanted to catch boobs but I kept it away from his hands.
He began to ejaculate and I smiled to see feel of dejection on his face.. I bend forward, grabbed his shoulders and kissed him many time. Thereafter I pulled away from cock and in one jump turned over him in 69. I pressed cunt on his lips and I began sucking cocks. After cock dried up I pulled away and sat just in front of father in law with my thighs resting on his thighs.
“ yes Babuji, your friend is a great woman eater , not by look but by his performance. If you bring me again to fuck with him , be sure I will marry him and never return back to you..”
I said and Sumit sat behind me, he lifted me and pushed himself to edge of bed. He pushed me on his lap. I positioned hip and showing father in law I pressed tip of cock on slit.
He began pressing my boobs and said ,
“ Chauhan Saab, now onward Brinda is partner in my this company without any investment but with profit share of 25 % and everyday she will spend few hours in company and you will not stop her visiting Mumbai with me whenever I want. “
I heard Sumit silently . I bend forward and holding both hands of Babuji, I kissed him and pushed his one hand on my cunt.
“ Sumit, no doubt you fucked nicely, every women will like such type of banging but at no cost I will leave my husband and family. If you give me model assignment or make me partner I will come here and visit Mumbai also but never think of separating me from family. I may fuck you and your friends in future but never consider that I am your slave. “
I pulled away. I started getting dressed .
“ Brinda, Chauhan Saab, it is first time in last 25 years or so I discharged before making lady exhausted. You Brinda defeated me. “
I responded mainly to feel my father in law inferior ,
“ and I like man only who can exhaust me like you did Sumit, I wish you would have been my husband then I would not have touched any other man, but now I am married and can’t leave him…”
He gave me money as per the deal. Amount what he gave me for fuck was much more than what I earned in cash so far from my family members, father’s friend, Rashmi & Vinod .
Though Sumit was insisting I did not give next date.
We both returned home at 8 night. I saw my two nanads, aunties and maids smiling. They all looked very much satisfied. I just smiled and walked to my room. Babu came immediately after.
He hugged me tightly from back and said sadly ,
“ Bhabhi, how your father and brother can fuck everyone so nicely and for so long ..”
I replied ,
“Not only me, now you have seen that thin and so young girl Ruchi also wants and like a bull like my father on her body and his long and thick cock in cunt. you have to build up yourself, eat well, exercise and then only I can enjoy with you like I enjoy with my father and brother. “
I undressed fully, hugged him and gave him offer,
“Tonight watch how I fuck with my father and brother together.”
He kept looking at me blankly..
More in next part.
‘LIVE LIFE CHAMPA STYLE
[+] 1 user Likes bhukhalund's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 11-04-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 12-04-2019, 11:01 AM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 13-04-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: MASSAGE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE - by bhukhalund - 14-04-2019, 04:00 PM