Adultery Cuckold experience
Part 2

This short story is about how I tasted her boyfriends juice. It was my early stages of my cuckolding life, me n my goddess were learning the tricks of cuckolding. With in few weeks of our marriage my goddess told straight away that she has no interest in fucking me and that she had sex before and knows how a cock looks like. She also said that compared to her boyfriends am nothing in front of her and made it clear that she has no intention of fucking me ever, and asked me to decide whether I want to continue this marriage or walk away. For some reason I couldn't walk away from her and that’s when my cuckolding life started (my Goddess knew before hand that I won't walk away but more on that later).

It was about 4 or months into our marriage and I was already a cuckold. She would frequently bring someone to the home and they will be fucking and cuddling for hours. Once her boyfriend left she will call me to come inside the room and asked to lie beside her.

It's a routine thing for the past two months or so. After her boyfriend leaves she will ask me to lie beside her. I will lie beside her silently and after few mins I will slowly start kissing her( not on her mouth, not allowed to kiss her mouth). But I will kiss her cheeks forehead literally anywhere apart from her mouth. As always that day also I was kissing her all over her body. I was kissing her from her toe and slowly went up till her thighs and then I kissed her juicy pussy. But for the first time it was very unusual and very sticky. Suddenly with a shock she sat down and looked at me for few seconds and then with smile on her face she asked me to continue and lyed down again. I again started kissing her and can feel the very unusual stickiness, I went up to kiss her belly even there i can see dried stains after I kiss them it became sticky in my mouth.

Now I started to suspect that it might be her boyfriends cum but I didn't asked her as I don't want any trouble with her. The only intimate moment I get is this moment when there boyfriend has left she will ask me to join with her on bed and I don’t want to spoil that moment. As usual once I started kissing her I become so horny that I don’t even know how long I have been kissing her. She also likes me kissing her coz the kiss am giving her is not like her boyfriends very hard, raw or am going to fuck you kiss. My kiss is all about me telling her indirectly how much I love her, how much i want her, how desperate I am and yet i cant fuck her. She tells that she could feel all these feelings from my smooth sensual but yet a very intense kisses from me. And she loves to get each and every kiss of mine.

In the morning after both of us finished our breakfast she asked me did you find anything unusual about last night. I replied to her yes, she asked me what was it, and I replied that I felt something sticky in your pussy and your tummy. She laughed slightly and told me that once she fucks with her boyfriend she will go to the bathroom and clean up. Then only she will cal me to join her but yesterday she totally forgot to clean as she felt very exhausted after her boyfriend pounding. She only realised it when I started to kiss her pussy that's reason why she sat up suddenly but then she thought what wrong in it. You are a cuckold, if you are not going to do this then else would so she relaxed and lyed down again. She asked me what it tastes like I just hung my head and didn't reply back. She just laughed and came close to me and hugged me and said that she is glad that it happened rather quickly than taking any longer. My reaction was so lull for the whole day even though I knew it was her boyfriend cum. Because of what she said that it happened sooner than later. This is how I ended up tasting her boyfriend juice.

Next will talk about how my Goddess knew I won't walk away from our marriage.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Cuckold experience - by blog07 - 26-03-2019, 06:52 PM
RE: Cuckold experience - by dengadam istam - 27-03-2019, 12:04 PM
RE: Cuckold experience - by Laddi16 - 28-03-2019, 09:57 PM
RE: Cuckold experience - by blog07 - 03-05-2019, 06:37 PM
RE: Cuckold experience - by blog07 - 18-06-2019, 02:57 AM