Adultery My Wife Swetha by seamen1075
By the time I came out I saw Rajesh was sitting at the dining table and Swetha was standing beside him as if nothing had happened. As I came out my wife gave a suspicious look looking at my shorts and asked what happened, then I realized my mistake that I could have hidden that small wet patch of my cum with my t-shirt but now cleaning has made it a bigger wet patch.

“its nothing , it got wet in bathroom” and I looked at her and smiled. She understood what I have done and her suspicion was almost got confirmed. She looked at me and smiled shaking her head.

As we three started having our dinner I noticed a red hickey on my wife’s neck which she covered it with her paloo but did not do a good job. My thoughts immediately went to their last act I saw , Rajesh biting her back. I could not take of the scenes and they were regularly coming in front of my eyes. Rajesh’s fucking my wife hard from behind his thick long dick getting rammed into my wife’s bald pussy and coming out coated with her juices. The scene was beautiful. I was actually mesmerized looking at that scene at the time.

After we finished our dinner I started faking a yawn. I told Rajesh that I am feeling sleepy and I go into guest bed room and close my door and I switch off the lights. I immediately started hearing their activities outside and I smile to myself.

After some time I hear door not turning and I see my wife coming into the room with a bottle of water. She keeps it on the table beside my bed. She sat beside me on the bed beside me and places her hand on my shoulder and I slowly open my eyes.

“Raghu, Are you ok with this……”

I smile ….. “Yes baby, I am fine…just enjoy….don’t think, I love you and I will always keep loving you…. whatever happens” I assured her

I move my hand and I try to insert my hand into her saree and she stops me smiling and said “I am Rajesh’s property now and you need his permission to touch me”

I look at her and smile ….“Then start telling me…..”

“You saw it……..……” Swetha said just to reconfirm her suspicion and I smiled.

“You…..” and she hit my hand with her fist.

“ok tell me more…..” I asked

“Nothing more happened…….”

“What about …..bedroom?”

“You know what might have happened” and gives a sly smile.

After talking to me for few minutes “Raghu……I need to go Rajesh is waiting for me outside”

“Ok go………....enjoy”

She smiles getting up and starts to leave the room. After few taking few steps she turns around and says “I’ll tell…….let Rajesh go……….. now be a good boy and have a good sleep…..”and when she is about open the door she turns around and said “Raghu we might sleep till a little late tomorrow……... don’t forget to pick up milk and most important don’t forget to get the Pill tomorrow morning…..……Rajesh doesn’t like to use…………..…” She opens the door and smiles at me before closing the door without finishing her sentence.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 02:23 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by ad1x - 04-05-2019, 10:54 AM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Monika69 - 29-03-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by raj500265 - 10-07-2022, 01:58 PM