Adultery My Wife Swetha by seamen1075
Swetha says “Raghu……. Rajesh has come” and I get up from my couch to greet him.

“Hi Rajesh…. come in and have a seat” and I show him the couch
It looked like Rajesh was not expecting me to be present in the house when he came so he got a little nervous seeing me, he comes over and sits on the other couch

“So Rajesh……...How was your trip to Germany? hope you had a good time there”
“It was good, we had a lot of meetings and lot of work there and hardly got any time to roam around” Rajesh Said

I asked him “So you did not have any spare time for German girls?” I say that while looking at Swetha.

Hearing me say that my wife gets angry and start showing it in her eyes and immediately rebukes me showing a pang of her jealousy “What is your problem if he had time for other girls or not?”.

I was expecting to hear something similar from her I smiled to myself especially hearing the word ‘other’.

In the meantime my wife brings some juice packets, two glasses and some nuts in a tray and keeps it in front of Rajesh bending down. She stayed there in front of him and asks him what juice he would like to have and he promptly replies “Mango, you know I like Ripe Mangos” looking at her. I could not see my wife’s face but I am sure she has enjoyed his comment. She poured some mango juice in a glass and pours some Orange juice for me in another glass bending down and then gives the glasses to us both.

I was looking at both of them and understood what was going on. My wife was actually teasing Rajesh and was giving him a good view of her juicy breasts through her low cut transparent blouse and Rajesh was enjoying it right front of me …. her husband. I was sure my wife was all wet for him down below.

Me and Rajesh continued to talk for some time about office, Germany trip etc etc. After about ten minutes Swetha brings a towel and before going inside our bed room calls Rajesh.

“Rajesh I am keeping the towel in the bath room in OUR bedroom, if you want to take bath” and throws a smile at him and enters and closes the door behind her. Rajesh immediately gets up and follows her into their bed room and promptly closes the door behind leaving me alone in the hall.

I could hear some hustling, sound of my wife’s bangles and some giggling and some laughter and some moans and I understood what was happening inside.

After about 10 minute my wife comes out hiding her smile and adjusting her saree and goes into the kitchen which is across the hall on the other side.

As she goes past me I could not but notice that her saree was slightly crumpled near her chest and her saree had slipped down and her navel was clearly visible. I could see some red marks on her hips which were showing up due to her fair complexion.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 02:21 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by ad1x - 04-05-2019, 10:54 AM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Monika69 - 29-03-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by raj500265 - 10-07-2022, 01:58 PM