Adultery My Wife Swetha by seamen1075
I come back home by 0630PM. As I enter I see that Swetha had finished cooking and she was going into our bed room with a towel. I sat in the hall and started watching some TV programs.

Around 7 PM Swetha come out of our bed room wearing that saree and blouse and after looking at her I was sure that she is not wearing any bra or petticoat. She was looking gorgeous and I was getting tempted to pull her on the couch and fuck her but I resisted myself. As she was walking I could see her legs clearly through the material. As the blouse itself was in her body color and transparent it was looking like she was not wearing any blouse. As material was transparent her side boob was visible through the blouse. The palloo of the saree was over her blouse and which was covering any chance of her pink nipples coming into view through saree. As she does regular exercise she was in good shape and her shape was getting enhanced due to her saree and the way she was carrying it

I get up and go to relieve myself in the bathroom in our bed room. I notice that the bed is all made up with a fresh bed sheet and all the things in the room are arranged and it was looking like some room freshener was sprayed. Looking at all of this I understood how much Swetha was looking forward for Rajesh. Af ter I relieve myself I come back and sit on the couch with my back towards the door watching TV. From the place I was sitting I could see the main door in a mirror which was on the opposite wall of the main door.

After about ten minutes someone rings our doorbell rings and Swetha immediately rushes from the kitchen to open the door without giving me a change to get up (Though I was not planning to get up). As soon as she opened the door I could see a glow in her eyes and I immediately understood that her Rajesh has come.

He enters our house and I could see the surprise in his eyes looking at Swetha. His hand automatically went up towards her breast and started squeezing it. He tried to bend down to kiss my wife but she stopped him. My wife did not anticipate him to start fondling her at the door itself so she took some time to regain her composure and to whisper to him that I am sitting in the hall and till that time Rajesh continued to show his strength on her breast and kissed her on her cheek. She immediately held his hand and asked him to stop as I am sitting on the couch. I could hear their whispers and some moans escaped from the lips of my wife before she stopped him and closed the door after he came inside. My wife adjusted her saree before she informed me about Rajesh.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 02:20 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by ad1x - 04-05-2019, 10:54 AM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Monika69 - 29-03-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by raj500265 - 10-07-2022, 01:58 PM