Adultery My Wife Swetha by seamen1075
My Wife Swetha

This is my first story I am writing, hope you enjoy
My Wife Swetha
“Raghu, do you have any work tonight” my wife Swetha asked me
I look at her questioningly… “any plans you have”
Swetha hesitates and says “ Rajesh is coming today evening”
I ask “oh…. You want me to go anywhere ?“
Swetha “ no its ok if you want to be home……..hope you understand Rajesh is coming after two months in Germany. He came back yesterday and he said he is coming here directly after he finishes work in his office today evening”
“ I am ok with it “ and I sit on the couch reading the news paper
After some time I see Swetha going in our bed room and bring out some things and she goes to the guest bed room and come back empty handed. “ I kept few thing which you might require in the night in the guest bed room, just see and let me know if you want me to keep anything else”
This is all happening in the afternoon after we had our lunch and I started reading news paper.
I could see excitement in the face of Swetha which she is desperately trying to hide it from me. I smile to myself
After reading the newspaper I fold it and I keep it on the table and I get up and go to our bed room for the afternoon siesta. As I enter Swetha looks at me and says “ Rajesh said he would be here by seven”
“ok” and I lie down on the bed while Swetha opens the cupboard looking for something and she takes out a saree and the matching blouse which I bought it for her during our honeymoon and she wore it only once during the last five years of our marriage. Later whenever I ask her to wear it she used to say ‘saree is too thin to carry’ or ‘everything is visible what will people say’ or ‘I can’t wear this, what if someone comes to our house’
I look at the saree and smile to myself and said “Don’t spoil the saree” I say to her. Swetha looks at me with fake anger on her face and she blushes turning around. She takes the saree and blouse and keep it on the rack where she usually keeps her things which she is going to wear later and she goes out.
As soon as she went out I get up and look at the things which she kept. I could see all the things except bra and petticoat and I remember asking her to wear the saree without any bra or petticoat. The one time she wore the saree she was complaining that this saree is difficult to manage without under garments. That night we had great sex and its been four years and the saree did not come out of the cupboard.
I go back on the bed and I go to sleep. After few hours of sleep when I got up I heard some sound from the kitchen of cooking and I look at the clock and its 5PM already. I get up and go into kitchen and I ask and have my evening coffee. I get dressed and go out for my evening stroll

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 02:20 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by ad1x - 04-05-2019, 10:54 AM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by Monika69 - 29-03-2022, 10:06 PM
RE: My Wife Swetha by seamen1075 - by raj500265 - 10-07-2022, 01:58 PM