Adultery The Farmhouse by almight.param
Then she took my palm and placed that gently over her boobs. She arched her neck backward rubbing her face on mine moaning slightly as she pressed my hand over hers on her boobs....

Getting the signal that she was aroused, I buried my face in her neck to kiss it and massaged her boobs.....
I then switched off the lights and turned off the ignition so that now we were in total darkness..
I continued to caress her boobs and rub my face over hers, kissing either side of her neck and shoulders alternately....
I placed one of my hand on her belly and pulled her tops upward inserting my fingers under her tops on her naked belly..
She moaned as I kisssed her cheeks and fondled her boobs digging my forefinger into her navel.
After sucking her cheeks and playing with her navel for a few seconds, I lifted her tops upward to rest it on her cleavage..
I fondled her boobs over her bra. Neha wriggled inbetween my arms, rubbing her body, crushing my dick with her ass...
She clenched the side of my thighs tightly as I was enjoying her youthful body..
But I had the fear that anyone might see us here.
Though it was dark here, but what if some teenagers come here for a cigerattee and catch us or what if the security officer patroling jeep comes here.
With all these fear in my mind I did not know when I had taken her boobs out of her bra..
But I should not waste much time....
We both were aroused sufficiently..
I pinched her nipples softly..
Slid my hands down her belly to insert my fingers inside her jeans.. She groaned as my fingers touched her wet pussy over her panty..
She held my hand as if signalling me to stop.
I stopped for a moment only to kiss her on the neck pressing her boobs. Then again rub my fingers over her pussy..
That was too much..
Hastily I unbuttoned her jeans. She lifted herself up for a second to slide her jeans and panties down her thighs..
I adjusted the lever to slide the seat backwards making enough space for both of us..
Her jeans were pulled down her legs resting on her foot..
I also pulled my jogging pants along with my underwear down my legs.. And once again Neha sat on me just at the waist..
I took her palm and placed that on my dick. She toyed with it rubbing that on her clit and pussy.
I lifted her tops up again to kiss her back...
Neha seemed to be unsure of what to do and continued to rub my dick on her pussy walls while moaning.
I pushed the back rest to the extreme downward position and we turned so that Neha was now lying on the seat on her back....
I adjusted myself over her beding her knees, since I kept the jeans still fixed on her legs, in case if anyone comes, we might just square out ourselves in no time..
I rubbed my dick on her pussy walls and gave a slow push so that my hood was gripped by her cunt..
She was not a virgin. She might have had sex with her boyfriend....
She tried to moan loudly, feeling the pleasure...
I put one of my palm over her mouth to coanceal the sound coming from her throat...
And slid my dick inside her cunt lubricated by her own wetness..
She gripped my biceps tightly swaying her head sideways...
I felt her pussy was too tight for my thick dick as I rammed my dick inside and outside....
And she jerked and twisted her body....
And within minutes she came to her orgasm...
Not wanting to delay things further and wanting to get away from here as soon as possible, I rammed her as fast as I could making her climax again.. I sensed I was about to ejaculate and I pulled my dick out, just to shoot outside her pussy below the navel....
Neha was panting heavily...
She quickly pulled her top and bra down...
I bent down to kiss her...
Kissing her for the first time....
I did not know what to say.. Neither could she.....
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 27-04-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 28-04-2019, 05:03 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 01-05-2019, 12:33 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 02-05-2019, 03:43 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 09:18 AM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 01:06 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 03-05-2019, 03:12 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 03-05-2019, 08:55 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by koolme98 - 06-05-2019, 12:16 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by Asif007 - 06-05-2019, 03:53 PM
RE: The Farmhouse by almight.param - by kishen - 06-05-2019, 05:18 PM