Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
WTF99-

Holy fucking cow man!!! Another update so fast I might just fall in love with you. So cool!! I love how you have set up the atmosphere and plot for the story. You cleverly gave three sexy characters of three ages to this story so that you can pull in all kind of readers. Such a smart move. But I don't know what we have stored next for us but I don't want too many characters in the story because most of the cases they get lost or forgotten abruptly and the writer doesn't know what to do with so many characters and how to make them relevant to the story. You have stuck gold with the 2 new characters and setting you have introduced. Please focus on these 3 ladies for some time and try to explore them more for right now. And Vinod is the perfect guy for people who wanted young good looking guys get mixed in the story. Don't want to read any more about other young age characters similar to Vinod when Vinod is already there and people are genuinely interested in his idiotic adventures. So please keep Vinod as the only young guy in the story for people to zero in on his character so you can develop him much better and with a lot of ease. And want to read about more of Kamnas and her mothers lactating and exhibiting shameless adventures with low class ugly rural oldies as well as Vinod.
YOU FUCKING ROCK BRO!!!!
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 01:01 PM