Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
As he had slept during the evening, Vinod couldn’t sleep at night, he kept tossing and turning while Kamna slept like a log. Just when he was going into deep sleep, he awoke from a disturbance, lifting himself up he looked around in the bright moonlight and saw his mother-in-law sitting a few feet from him with Arushi on her lap. Pratima whispered “Beta, did I disturb you? It’s nothing Arushi woke up with hunger, so I am taking care of it”

Vinod groggily said “Oh, the formula is in Arushi’s bag, just mix it in hot water”

Pratima smiled gently, under the moonlight her white skin shone like silver and Vinod was stunned to see his beloved daughter sucking milk from a huge breast, which belonged to his MIL. She said “Artificial powders are harmful, you don’t have to worry about her going hungry as I have plenty of milk”

All traces of sleep flew away as Vinod gawked at his forty-year-old mother-in-law milk tankers “But how…”

She giggled softly, resembling Kamna to a T “I am a healer and midwife, beta, most of the children around here grew up drinking my milk”

Arushi’s hungry suckling echoed around the small room, while he was embarrassed he couldn’t help but ask “Doesn’t the milk stop?”

Pratima shook her head “Not necessarily, it will keep on coming as long as one suckles babies”

While he looked at her dazedly, Arushi finished eating and stopped, Pratima released the little girl’s mouth from her nipple with a loud, wet plop and patted the child’s back. Though the light was dim and hazy, Vinod blushed heavily when he saw his mother-in-law’s entire breast naked for the first time. It looked soft and huge with a long thick nipple, captivating him completely. As he sat there transfixed, Pratima asked “Are you thirsty, beta?”

Ashamed at getting caught staring, he shook his head and blurted “I can’t suckle you, it’s not appropriate”

She giggled “Chee, you naughty boy, I was not asking about you drinking my milk, I was just asking if you need water”

Vinod desperately prayed for the earth to split right under his feet and swallow him wholly, but it wasn’t to be. He stammered “I... I... no, sorry”

In a tender, maternal voice, she said “No need to be embarrassed, beta, I am after all you mother-in-law, equivalent to your own mother, so there is no harm in feeding you my own milk, in fact I would be honoured”

Her delicate words calmed him a bit, still the situation was so unexpected that he didn’t know what to say and how to react. He took the coward’s way and bid good night to her and went to sleep, his dreams filled with a sea of milk with Pratima’s huge tits swimming in it like whales. The next morning Vinod woke a bit late, his body felt tight after the spotty sleep the previous night. Because of the cool morning air and most importantly the erotic dreams, he was sporting a full hard on, tenting his shorts. It wasn’t unusual for him to sport a morning hard on and he didn’t bother covering it as usually it is only his wife who would be in the room with him.

Feeling lazy, he arched his back and stretched his arms, yawning wide as he looked around the small room. Suddenly his eyes met a pair of dark, inquisitive eyes full of shyness, blinking several times to clear his groggy mind, he nearly yelped when he saw a young teenaged girl sitting on the other side and looking at him curiously. He struggled to cover his hard on with the sheets, blushing with embarrassment, he stuttered “Ah sorry, I didn’t realise”

But the girl turned her eyes away shyly, her pale gold skin flushed with embarrassment. Vinod couldn’t help but look at her transfixed, she was clearly young with a lithe, fit body with little extra fat and a perky set of tits. She was wearing the same costume as the others and so revealed most of her upper body, her blouse was small and tight, showing the shape and size of the sizeable mangoes perfectly. Since she was inside, her ghunghat was lying around her shoulders, revealing her sexy face, which resembled Kamna’s quite a bit. He realised she must be a very close relative of Kamna and Pratima as the resemblance was too close. Looking at her was like seeing his own wife during their marriage days, young, fit and sexy. He had been so smitten with Kamna’s beauty that he didn’t look deep into her family situation, wealth or status, he just wanted to have her as his wife.

He heard soft voices speaking at the background and saw that it was Pratima and Kamna, his MIL said “Ah beta, you are awake”

Vinod nodded, but couldn’t take his eyes off the young teen, Pratima sighed “This is Aditi, Kamna’s cousin, since her parents died, I took her in and treat her like my own daughter. Aditi, pay respects to your Jijaji”

The girl touched his feet, making him pat her head “No need, get up Aditi”

The shy girl already took a place in his heart, as she resembled his wife too closely, especially the ideal slim and perky beauty he had in his mind. The women went inside the kitchen to make breakfast, leaving him alone to wash up. Inside, Kamna spat out the words “What’s happening Ma? How did I get a new sister all of a sudden?”

Pratima sighed tiredly “It’s all due to my mistake, please don’t be angry at me, let me explain so you can understand the situation I was in. You know that your father was nearly sixty years old when he married me, though old, he was really charming and majestic, he was famous in the region for being a playboy and many were proud to be his conquests. I was just sixteen at that time and I was so smitten with his handsome body, royal charm and prowess in bed that I ran away with him. It was a really happy time, your father too loved me a lot and showered me with love and gold. You were born soon after and I was happy and satisfied, but things changed when you were four years old”

“Your father suddenly became ill and was bedridden for quite some time, because of his age everyone assumed that he would die soon after. Like a king, your father had the entire village under his firm control, all the rules and regulations were laid out by him and he was really strict with the men. But once he was bedridden, his older sons, who were nearly forty years old at that time, wanted to take control of the village. It was a difficult time with each son gathering his own faction, we women were leaderless and had to take refuge under a man”

Kamna listened to her mother, though she already knew some of it “I know you mom, don’t deny you weren’t horny”

Pratima chuckled “True, you know me well dear, I was young and horny, after tasting your father’s majestic cock I couldn’t be without sex. But I wasn’t alone, many women felt the same and it was chaotic, we changed camps quickly trying out the men’s prowess until we settled down with one man. You wouldn’t believe the orgies that happened on those days, but while sex played a big part, my concern was on your wellbeing. So, I finally joined Aditi’s father’s faction, but no one son was strong enough to take full control of the village. In the meantime, I got pregnant with Aditi and even gave birth to her. But things changed a year later, somehow your father had a full recovery, it was really a miracle and he so easily took control of the village like nothing happened”

“You may not remember your father’s majestic will and anger, but we were all so scared, especially women like me who had given birth to children. Quickly we packed the children off to the town to let them grow up without your father’s knowledge and we succeeded. Your father was well enough to marry even younger girls and brought them to the village and things were smooth and stable. But now at the age of eighty, your father is once again bedridden, this time everyone knows that he wouldn’t recover. So we got bold enough to bring our children back after a long time, that’s why I brought Aditi here, as I didn’t want my daughter to grow alone”

Kamna looked at her mother and the young teen before sighing “Our village is messed up, I don’t even know how I am related to Aditi”

Pratima took Kamna and Aditi’s hands “Everything else is unnecessary, but you should keep in mind that Aditi too came from my womb and is your younger sister. So, you must take care of her, as it is your responsibility and duty. Don’t get angry at her for your mother’s faults”

Kamna shook her head “I am not angry, I am just confused and unprepared, I didn’t expect to meet my long-lost sister, who I didn’t even realise existed”

The young teen looked at Kamna with glistening eyes, Kamna smiled and brought the teen to a tight hug before gently kissing her sweet lips “Don’t worry sister, I will take care of you. You look just like me when I was at your age”

Pratima smiled in relief when she saw the two girls hugging tightly “Thank god, now enough of your mother’s indiscretions, tell me how you were these years. Are you healthy and happy? You look good and are more beautiful and mature, does your husband treat you well?”

Kamna laughed “So many questions”

She praised her loving husband and explained about her happy life, lightening the atmosphere considerably. Pratima asked a naughty question making the young Aditi blush “What about sex? I saw today your husband’s cock, it is good sized, but does he use it well?”

Kamna exclaimed in shock “Ma, why were you looking at my husband’s cock?”

Pratima giggled “I didn’t mean to, but I caught sight of it this morning, with it tenting his shorts”

Kamna shook her head in disbelief “What a slut you are, Aditi don’t listen to mother, she will spoil you”

They joked around, not shy about using crude words until Pratima asked “So do you still do the exercises I taught you? What about the creams, you must moisturise your skin well or it will age soon”

Kamna nodded sitting on the kitchen ledge and swinging her legs like a little kid “I do mother, I am now tighter than before”

Pratima asked “Really? Let me see”

Nonchalantly, Kamna spread her legs wide and let her mother lift the skirt up and look at the beautiful pussy. Pratima nodded “Nice shape and tenderness, good to see you still using the cream I suggested. Now let me check the tightness”

Kamna bit her lips as her mother’s skilful fingers penetrated her tight pussy examining every inch in detail, she panted in desire as her extremely sensitive body released a stream of juices. Pratima murmured “Good, you are doing the exercises, your pussy is tight and wet, mmm”

The mother pulled her hand out and looked at her hands smeared with thick juices, she then licked them “Nice and sweet, but…”

She looked at her daughter “It tastes different, I can taste some semen in here, which gives it a bitter aftertaste, is it your husband’s? He must take care of his health as his semen is bitter”

The three women didn’t feel it strange that the mother-in-law tasted her daughter’s juices or commented about the semen. Kamna looked away from her mother’s penetrative gaze making Pratima whisper “You, don’t say it is not your husband’s”

Kamna nodded and revealed the entire story, even including her past adventures with various men, nearly crying “I can't help it mom, I get so horny and my body is very sensitive to touch. Just a look can make my pussy wet, like someone switched on a motor. I love my husband very much and want to be true to him, but I can’t, it is making me depressed. The only time I feel free is when I have a hard cock inside me, I don’t know what to do anymore”

Pratima sighed “Calm down dear, everything’s alright. You are just like me in many ways, I too experienced such things after pregnancy, but not to your extent. It was the reason why I fucked any cock I could find and even got pregnant with Aditi. You say your husband loves you a lot, so why isn’t he giving you relief?”

Kamna shrugged helplessly “I don’t know mother, I tried everything to seduce him, but it is like he completely forgot that I am his wife and treats me like his sister, loving, protective and caring”

Pratima suggested many solutions but Kamna said “I am your daughter, I tried everything. I even danced wearing expensive lingerie like a record dancer, but he wasn’t interested”

The mother was helpless “Oh, it is risky, but why don’t you flirt openly with other men in front of your husband?”

Kamna sighed “I tried it a few times, I wore a very low-cut blouse and see-through saree and seduced a neighbour right in front of my husband. But Vinod didn’t get the point at first, but when I let my saree fall down and nearly sat on the man’s lap, he got angry. He ignored me and didn’t speak with me for several days, so I stopped doing such things openly, I don’t want him to leave me”

Pratima wrung her hands “Good job, some men simply close off their emotions in such situations, it is dangerous to toy with them. Then I only have one more solution, but it too is risky”

Kamna looked at her mother desperately “Tell me what it is? I am ready to try anything”

Pratima said “I’ve sometimes seen cases where the husband simply loses interest in his wife and also sex in general. Like I said it is risky, but if another woman tempts and seduces your husband and keeps him at the edge, then he would have no option other than to use you to relieve the tension. But the woman must be trusted, no one wants her to take off with your husband, leaving you destitute”

Kamna asked “Do you think it will work?”

Pratima hedged “We can only try”

Kamna mused “Trusted woman? What about you mother? Will you help me?”

Pratima was shocked “Me? I am old and flabby, there is no way your husband will be interested in me”

Kamna shook her head “No, you are not old and are still very beautiful, also I’ve seen his gaze on you and the subsequent blushes. Please help me mother”

Pratima sighed “I don’t know, dear, but I will do it for you. But do you trust your husband to not cheat on you?”

Kamna nodded “I am confident, he is a very good man and will never betray me, unlike myself who is a cheating slut. I don’t know why god gave me such a great man”

Pratima consoled her tearing daughter “I am so happy for you dear, apart from this problem, you have a nice life. If only I can find a suitable husband like yours for Aditi too, then I will spend my last days happily”

Aditi blurted “I don’t want to get married so young, mother, I want to study”

Kamna nodded “Yes, she has just turned eighteen, there is no need to rush her marriage, let her enjoy life for a while”

Pratima snorted “I gave birth to you when I was sixteen, wasn’t I younger than you?”

They spoke about various news, gossips until Pratima went to the hall “Beta, the hot water is ready, do you want to take a bath?”

Vinod nodded as he really felt dirty after the journey and wanted to wash off the grit. Pratima led him to a small open air thatched room behind the house, which was the bathroom, she had a large bowl of oil and bath powder in her hand. Vinod watched in surprise as Pratima entered with him and closed the thatched door “Uh aunty, I need to bath?”

Pratima smiled “Of course beta, but you must take an oil bath to reduce body heat, it is beneficial to let the oil seep into your skin as it will remove all impurities. Now remove your clothes”

He stammered “But, but, you are here”

She tilted her head in confusion “So? Who else is going to apply the oil?”

He said “I can do it”

She shook her head “It is difficult to apply oil on oneself, you will leave patches unattended, especially your back. It is the woman’s duty to apply it on the males in the family”

He asked once again “What about Kamna?”

Pratima said “She has gone to the pond with Aditi to help her, so it is my duty to apply it on you. Why are you so hesitant? You don’t want an old woman like me doing this?”

Though she said it with a gentle smile, he blushed “Ah no, you aren’t old”

She smirked “Thank you beta, now remove your clothes, but if you feel shy you can wrap the towel around your waist”

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 12:59 PM