Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
She smiled seductively at the man making him pause as he looked at her with lust, she sided close, rubbing her lush body on his dirty one. Her hand teased his already rock-hard cock, rubbing his cockhead on her satiny skin, leaving wet precum trailing behind. She grabbed his balls and purred “Do you like my body?”

He nodded dumbly, she smirked “Do you want to fuck me again and again?”

Again, he could only nod, she continued “How about lending me to all your friends for a long gangbang? I love cocks and need them spurting cum all over me”

He grinned, looked like the driver’s agreement wasn’t necessary, Kamna volunteered by herself, he could already see the looks on his friends’ faces when they saw her. Suddenly he felt something sharp and looked down in alarm, there was a thin cut on the tender skin just above his cock, it was long stretching from one hip bone to the other and drops of red blood started oozing out. Kamna’s other hand had a sharp long knife dripping with his blood, she laughed darkly “Of course I agree to your wishes, but I need something in return and that is your cock and balls. If you agree to let me cut your junk completely then I will go with you to your friends”

He blabbered in fear “You, you what are you doing?”

She snarled “Did you think that I am a soft city girl who knows nothing about people like you? I was born in this wilderness and grew up right here, I know how to take care of dogs like you”

The man got scared, unlike some people she looked like she would really cut him off, he pushed her off and scrambled back, putting some distance between them. Kamna smirked evilly “What? You don’t want it? Come here, it is only a little slice, you won't even feel it”

Suddenly her beauty was nowhere and she resembled a demoness, full of fear for his precious manhood, the man turned around and ran as fast as he could, wanting to preserve his body as a whole. The driver gulped as he saw the evil man ran faster than the howling wind, disappearing into the horizon in no time. Kamna turned around and asked “What about you? Do you have any wishes for me as well?”

He shook his head “No, no madam, I am innocent, please believe me, I didn’t agree to his demands”

She nodded “Fine, I’ll believe you for now, tell me where you sent my husband to?”

He gulped “Uh, this is just a cattle path, there is nothing down there, I am sure sir will return as there is no house there”

She said “Give me the water, I need to wash myself to get rid of this filth”

He gave her the bottle and watched her splash the water on her face, neck, chest, armpits, stomach and even her pussy, unashamedly. Though he got scared by the knife and the way she wielded it earlier, his cock couldn’t help but respond to the heavenly beauty and got fully hard. Once she was clean and the marks of sex washed away, she opened her bag once again and took a fresh set of clothes. The driver watched her take a red bejewelled blouse and put it on, her sumptuous breasts were once again covered. Somehow the tiny blouse, which only covered her breasts and left everything exposed, made her seem sexier.

She turned to look at him “Come here and tie the knots at the back”

He nodded and moved to her back, once again feeling the searing heat radiating from her body and gingerly knotted the strings through which her entire naked back could be seen. She thanked him and put on a long skirt and tied it several inches below her deep navel, looking sexier than the item dancers in the movies. Finally, it was time for the ghunghat, the flimsy completely transparent cloth went over her head, veiling her face partially, leaving her red lips exposed. The driver couldn’t help but stroke his needy cock which once again was so hard that it pained. While the dress was definitely traditional, similar to the ones the women wore in that region, Kamna’s was surely several times smaller and much sexier than any dress he had seen.

He dearly wanted to touch and feel her luscious body, but was scared to do so, he regretted his impatient actions earlier, he really should have taken the time to at least kiss and lick her entire body before fucking. She used the rear-view mirror to put on makeup once again, using creams, mascara, bindi and a bright red ‘fuck me hard’ lipstick. The poor driver was teased like never before, he didn’t really agree with the plan to kidnap her and fuck her for several days, earlier. But looking at the sexy beauty, who was hotter than the most seductive women on screen, he was quite tempted to abduct her away after seeing her fully made up.

Kamna smiled mischievously as the man’s cock kept dripping precum down the dusty, dry ground, she checked herself one last time and was finally satisfied. She was returning to her home for the first time after marriage and wanted to look her best. She straightened and stood coyly with her back arched, posing to the desperately horny driver “How do I look?”

The man gasped “Ah, I can’t say, the words, you are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen”

She giggled and looked at her watch “Looks like my husband will take some time to come back, how about we pass the time with a quick fuck. But you must be careful as I don’t want to ruin my makeup and clothes”

He couldn’t believe his eyes as she turned around and lifted the skirt to her waist, revealing her fully naked, creamy ass and the juicy pussy. He was no idiot, he quickly went behind her and plunged right into her pussy with no foreplay and started pounding her harder than before, but taking care not to disturb her clothes.

While Kamna had been pounded by two cocks at the same time, Vinod had walked down the dusty path for nearly half an hour, he finally reached a small dune climbing which he saw more wilderness unimpeded till the horizon. He realised that there was definitely no house nor anything living in that direction, there was no point in walking further under the scorching sun. He decided to turn back, hoping that the other passenger or the driver found some water by luck. Being an outsider, he didn’t want to roam around in the unfamiliar region and get lost, after all he had his wife and daughter to worry about. Slowly he trudged back, thirsty and tired from the unrelenting heat, finally after taking longer than the first trip he reached the road.

At first, he got scared at not finding the auto, but then he saw a yellow flash behind a tree and walked towards it. He sighed in relief when he saw the old auto and smiled when he saw his lovely, dutiful wife leaning on the auto and looking at him through the window. He noticed some movement behind her, but the auto blocked his view, as he went closer he saw the driver moving from behind Kamna and walked behind the tree. Kamna smiled widely when she saw her husband, looking tired and worn “Vinod, are you OK? I was so worried about you and was about to search for you with the driver”

She adjusted her skirt and in a flash hugged him tightly, he smiled and wrapped his arms around her “There is nothing out there, so I came back. How are you, were you safe, I was really worried about leaving you here. Did the driver misbehave?”

Kamna smiled “I am perfectly alright, the driver is a good man, supposedly he knows our village elder as his father had once worked in our village. Once the driver knew about it, he was very courteous and went to the other side to search for help. Fortunately, he found a small bracken pit filled with water and used it to start the engine once again. We were only waiting for you”

Vinod exclaimed “Thank god, I was really worried. But why did you change your dress?”

Kamna said “We are going back for the first time, so I wanted to look my best, I even washed after filtering the brackish water using my saree as I didn’t want to stink in front of my relatives”

She released him and adjusted her ghunghat, which had slipped to her shoulder, once again she looked very comely and traditional with her face covered, only the rest of the body was exposed more than usual. Vinod looked at the skin on show and shook his head, the costume was too small and sexy, which was why he preferred her wearing sarees in the normal manner. Still he didn’t want to restrict her homecoming with unnecessary rules as he knew that all women in the region wore similar costumes.

The driver came back adjusting his pants zip, he said “I went for a piss, shall we go?”

Vinod nodded, looking at the driver suspiciously, but the relief at finally moving made him ignore it and sit inside the auto with his wife. The auto went much faster than earlier and covered the distance soon, still it took nearly an hour to finally reach a fork in the road. Kamna said “Stop here”

The driver asked “Here madam? There is nothing around here”

Kamna said “I know, but stop here, we are getting down”

Vinod took the bags while Kamna took Arushi, who had woken up and was looking at everything curiously. Vinod gave the fare to the driver, who refused “No need sir, madam is close to me so I can't take money”

The man turned to Kamna and gave her a scrap of paper “Here is my phone number madam, if you need me on the return journey then don’t hesitate to call me, I will rush as quickly as possible. There is no signal on the road, but if I am in the town then I will surely pick it up”

Kamna took the paper and put in inside her blouse, making the man’s eyes widen “Sure, I will call you”

Vinod looked at the hesitant driver in confusion and saw the auto finally leaving down the road “I don’t know what you do Kamna, but you make friends so easily. I can’t believe he refused money”

Kamna smiled lightly “It must be my charm, but it doesn’t matter, the only man in the world for me is my darling husband. Now let go this way”

Vinod beamed “Ha ha, but are you sure this is the path?”

She nodded and checked her watch “There is still time, one of my relatives would come this way every day, so they should pick us up”

They walked further and sat on a large flat rock under a tree making small talk and letting Arushi play under the shade. Finally, after a while, they saw a small open van coming their way, Kamna smiled happily and went to stand in the middle of the road. Vinod went next to her with the bags and saw the van stopping a dozen feet in front of them. He heard an excited whoop come from the van and suddenly both doors opened with two figures jumping out in a flash. Vinod saw two youngsters wearing just shorts and a wiry thin body shriek with excitement before latching on to his equally excited wife “Ahh, Didi, you’ve come. After such a long time”

Vinod saw the two teenaged boys hug Kamna very tightly from either side, his wife kissed both boys on cheek “Ranu, Pintu, you’ve both grown up. Now you are as tall as me, how are you, how is the village?”

The boys ignored Vinod completely as they hugged Kamna again and again, even kissing all over her face sloppily making her giggle. They blabbered answers to her questions so fast that Vinod missed most of it. Then they finally took notice of him and touched his feet respectively “Jijaji, welcome. Please get inside, we will take you to the village”

Vinod was happy at the respect the seemingly unruly boys showed and rubbed their heads in affection. He knew his wife was a darling of the family, which was very close-knit and loving. Of course, Arushi wasn’t ignored and the two boys took turns carrying her and making funny faces. Once inside the small cabin which was the only place with seat, the van started making its way to the village. The boys and Kamna kept talking the whole way, with the boys teasing Kamna “Didi, you’ve become fat, I can see folds on your hip”

Ranu placed his hand on her waist and counted the folds making everyone laugh. Vinod asked once the commotion settled down a notch “I wasn’t sure anyone would come this way, but your Didi was certain. Were you coming from the town?”

Pintu, who was driving nodded “Yes, there are no shops in the village and outsiders aren’t usually allowed, so most of the days one of us will go to the town and get everything. Thankfully you came at the right time, because once we came back, there won't be anyone on the road until the next day”

It was Vinod’s first time visiting the village, but his family had gone there to fix the marriage proposal. Since the wedding happened in the large town nearby, Vinod had no chance to visit the village before and he was really curious about it. The van went along a winding path that climbed a hill, there was no proper road, only a dirt path that must have been made by the villagers. Finally, he saw a bunch of trees, which were a rarity in the wilderness and some flowering plants. The climate cooled down with altitude and the greenery increased with every hundred feet. At last Pintu stopped the van and parked it under a large tree, while Ranu got down and helped Vinod and Kamna get down. Suddenly Pintu whistled sharply making Vinod look around in wonder, in no time several men came accompanied by children of all ages.

Everyone paused for several moments until one man exclaimed “Kamu, is that you?”

It was like the start of an avalanche as one by one the men exclaimed in happiness, the men embraced Kamna one by one hugging her tightly and emotionally. Kamna kept murmuring their names with uncle and bhaiya added as suffix, finally the men turned to Vinod and greeted him enthusiastically, before bringing them into the village. It was more like a hamlet with a large white building in the centre, surrounded by small houses arranged in a semi-circle. Women of all ages were working, they stopped to see what the commotion was about. He saw women mostly middle aged, primarily in their thirties and forties and quite a few in their twenties. Everyone wore sarees similar to Kamna’s though their ghunghat didn’t veil their face. They gathered around the guests with wide smiles, greeting them both with wide smiles.

Vinod noticed that most women used their ghunghat to partially veil their faces when they saw him, leaving their mouths exposed. He was in a bind as they covered their faces, he didn’t know where to look at when they talked with him. Like Kamna, everyone wore tiny blouses that revealed most of their upper body and had a deep, wide cut in the front, spilling breasts out of the opening. The long skirts too were tied below navel and to Vinod they all looked half naked. Once everyone, both men and women hugged Kamna and made funny faces to Arushi, the group calmed down. They were led to a house from which a voluptuous, chubby woman in her early forties came out.

Kamna shouted “Ma!!!”

Vinod recognised his mother-in-law who shrieked in happiness when seeing her daughter, their embraced emotionally with both of them kissing all over the other’s faces. Vinod could only look away with guilt as two half naked beautiful women mashed on the other while kissing. Though he hadn’t seen her for a few years, Vinod vividly remembered his mother-in-law Pratima, who looked like an older and chubbier version of his wife. He couldn’t help but be embarrassed and shy around her, especially during the marriage times, her mature beauty intimidated him making him blush readily. Lost in memories, he was stunned when a soft body squeezed him tightly, filling him with warmth all over. He looked down at the cause only to get a great view of his MIL’s overflowing tits mashed on his chest.

A wet kiss on his cheek brought him back to reality, in a sweet voice filled with happiness Pratima said “Beta, how are you? Was the journey comfortable? Come inside, you must be hungry”

Leaving Kamna, she took Vinod’s hand and brought him inside the small house before seating him on a chair. Vinod shyly answered all of her questions as his MIL rummaged inside the kitchen to whip up something to eat. The house had barely enough space to stand as the relatives kept coming in and see the guests. Finally, Pratima shooed everyone out and offered some refreshments to the young couple. After eating, Vinod was tired, so he washed himself with a bucket of water and went to sleep in the hall, as the house had no bedroom. Since he was sleeping, everyone went outside to speak with Kamna and play with Arushi, leaving him undisturbed. He woke up after a few hours and ate a sumptuous dinner helped to cook by the helpful relatives and talked about general matters with some of the uncles before going to sleep.

Since it was a small house, they all slept in the hall with Kamna in the centre, Vinod didn’t know what to do when his voluptuous mother-in-law removed her saree casually and placed it by the side before lying down next to her daughter. Though he preferred slim bodied women, his MIL was a special case, as she never failed to get a ‘raise’ out of him.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 12:57 PM