Adultery The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv
Looking at her lovely angelic face and the moist red lips made him change plans “Though I want to fuck your slutty cunt hard, I need to see your high-class mouth sucking my cock first. Come here”

He stepped right in front of her and pulled her head roughly while thrusting his still dirty cock onto her lips. He laughed when she closed her eyes in reflex and nearly vomited from the slightly putrid smell from his crotch. He grasped her jaw and used his thumb to rub her soft lips roughly, her mouth parted automatically letting him push his thumb into the molten hot honeypot. He moaned when she sucked his dirty thumb passionately, she was so horny for the past few months with little relief. Right after pregnancy her body became too sensitive at the slightest stimulation, no part was normal, even wearing clothes or jewellery made her horny with the delightful friction.

As a very passionate woman, she too had been full of lust after her little teasing situation with the driver. Her mouth watered uncontrollably just looking at the naked cock, the disgusting smell and the layer of dirt didn’t matter in front of the horniness. He couldn’t believe her sexy reaction, just the feeling of her sucking his thumb was far better than the best fuck of his life. Her dark eyes glittered with unconcealed passion and her previously innocent, angelic face transformed into a seductive temptress descended from hell. Unbidden a huge drop of precum oozed out of his cock and splattered on the ground, his cock lurched in hunger desperately needing some contact with the otherworldly woman right in front of him.

He gasped “Wait, wait, I need you to suck my cock”

He pulled his thumb out and grasped his aching cock, she knelt in front of him with her mouth wide like an eager puppy. Bracing himself for a wave of pure pleasure, he thrust his cock into her waiting mouth and groaned in bliss when her hot tongue made contact. Her mouth slowly closed around his cock and her juicy lips clamped hard on his pole. Suddenly he felt as if he had dipped his cock into a bowl of hot honey, not to mention the velvety texture of her tongue and lips. He moaned “Ahh, yes, suck me you dirty randi, oh my god”

Lust rampaged inside either of them, their bodies became hotter than the barren, desert like surroundings, the only place wet was her sweet mouth, slurping and slathering his rock-hard cock with her spit. Like an apsaras washing the body of the fortunate in heaven with holy water, Kamna cleaned his dirty cock with her own mouth, not caring about the filth she kept swallowing. Her cheeks sunk inwards as she sucked his erect pole hard making him body tremble and nearly lose balance.

He blabbered “Ah, ah, yes, yes, oh my randi. I can’t control myself, ah”

Truly Kamna’s beauty and skill overwhelmed the simple, crude man, who had only known ugly and average in his life. He couldn’t believe the way she sucked him passionately, not caring about how dirty he was. Even the cheapest prostitute would refuse to touch his cock unless he washed himself, not to mention sucking it. Driving in the barren wasteland all day for years made him feel as if the dirt and sand had penetrated right into his body. No matter how many times he washed he could still feel the grit and smell the dry sand on his body. Never in his dreams had he thought about seeing such a beauty in real life, or touching, let alone fucking her.

Already he had little patience in sexual matters, what was important to him was his own pleasure, neither his wife nor the many prostitutes had ever felt pleasure from him. Kamna was no different, he didn’t care about hugging or tasting her, paying homage to her sumptuous beauty in the most intimate manner. When her hot tongue slid underneath his painfully hard cock, he jerked in pleasure, his balls felt heavy and was ready to shoot cum. He groaned “Ah, suck me, suck me, suck my dirty dick hard, I am going to cum, my sweet randi”

She sped up her efforts, using her soft hand to tease his balls, not minding the crusty, putrid feeling. He grabbed her head hard and pulled her closer making her choke on his cock, but she recovered and let the hard muscle thrust into her hot, wet mouth. With a loud shout that echoed around the wasteland, his body trembled as his balls boiled, leaving searing heat all the way to his cockhead, spurting thick cum right inside her mouth.

“Ah, I am cumming, ah, yes, oh my god”

The force of the spurt made her cough, but she recovered with skill, sucking him continuously even as he filled her sweet mouth with fresh semen. His vision blacked out for a moment from the unimaginable pleasure, but he looked down at her lovely face still sucking him, trying to get every drop of cum out of his spraying cock. The yellowish cum bubbled out of her mouth, mixing with frothy spit and dribbled down to her chin and throat. He felt really tired, after what was easily the best blowjob of his life, he wanted to sit down and get his breath back. But the sight of the high-class woman, beautiful enough to be a heroine on the silver screen, smeared with his own cum sent a revitalising rush of energy inside him.

It would be the greatest mistake of his life, if he got satisfied with just a blowjob from her. Somehow at that moment, he remembered his wife and all the prayers she said for his well-being. He had never appreciated it before, scolding and even hitting her for wasting money on God. But he thought to himself ‘What good fortune! Me, an insignificant man in wilderness, have tasted a divine woman beyond my wildest dreams. It is truly due to the good deeds of my wife, if not for her prayers how can I get such good fortune. I must encourage her more to pray, maybe I will get more lucky opportunities and even marry a second wife just like Kamna. I must also give prayers myself to the temple every morning to the Vinayak temple on this way and even put a rupee in the hundi’

With renewed vitality, he croaked “Come on randi, it is now time to properly fuck you and give you a taste of a real man’s fucking. Remove your saree”

Cum stained, yet full of lust and pleasure, she used the back of her hand to wipe the still hot cum off her juicy red lips and removed the knot on her waist, loosening the saree and letting it drop on the dusty ground. The driver licked his lips as the petticoat and blouse quickly followed, leaving her fully naked except for her mangal sutra, the gold gleamed under the harsh sun, but her satiny skin shone even more. He had never engaged in foreplay with any of his woman, his focus was always on his own needs, maybe a kiss or two followed by furious fucking. It may sound strange to others, but the reality was that both his wife and the cheap prostitutes were below average or downright ugly in their looks. Kissing the dirty prostitute who stands under the tree in the barren wilderness waiting for customers was a definite turn off, not to mention seeing the paan stained lips and teeth up close.

But with Kamna in front of him, he remembered all the subtle flirting, kissing, the heroes engaged in with the sexy heroines. Maybe he too should copy some of those scenes and try them with Kamna, he hadn’t even kissed her from the start. But seeing her cum covered face made him queasy, what kind of man would kiss in such a situation, maybe he should ask her to wash her mouth later before he kissed her. Not wanting to waste time, he caressed her full breast and delicious curves first, he nodded to himself, he would taste her charms properly after a good hard fuck.

He barked “Kneel down and show me your slutty cunt”

Kamna, who had been really horny after standing buck naked in the open wilderness, turned around and showed him her quivering pussy. Both the teasing inside the auto and the nakedness right after made her realise that she loved being an exhibitionist. Showing off her body and teasing men was such a turn on and if done properly, she could even cum from just the seduction. Several drops of thick nectar dripped out of the juicy lips that were pressed together like slices of bread mixed with jam and butter.

The Auto driver grinned when looking at the heavenly sight, Gods even her cunt looked beautiful and sexy. Unable to control himself, he grasped her soft ass cheeks and pushed his hips right into the wet lips. Kamna screamed as the man’s hard cock pierced her tender pussy rudely, his abrupt thrusting had surprised her thoroughly as he pushed into her steaming hot core, not caring about the pain she experienced. Her scream didn’t enter his mind as he groaned with ecstasy “Wow, what a cunt, if I was naïve, I would have thought that you are a virgin and not a cheating slut. Oh, so tight and wet, of course a randi like you is only satisfied by other men’s cocks. Let me show you real fucking”

Without a care for her suffering, he thrust into her steaming hot pussy again and again like a dog in heat. Her tender pussy got abused with every stroke, thankfully she was really wet minimising the damage. Soon, Kamna moaned with pure pleasure as the heady mix of pain and pleasure sent her nerves on fire. Her already wet pussy flooded with juices, forming a pool beneath her legs, her creamy golden skin turned pink and then red with continuous orgasms small and large. In no time both were so into the surging bliss that they forgot everything except for the cock ramming into the pussy. THe moans, the wet plunging sounds and the slapping of flesh on one another drowned the gentle howling of the winds and the rustling leaves.

Suddenly Kamna nearly screamed in fright when a rock-hard cock slid into her panting mouth, an evil laugh filled the surrounding “Ha ha ha, I knew this would happen, that’s why I pretended to leave before coming back. Suck my cock, you slutty bitch”

Kamna gasped in pain as the owner of the voice grabbed her hair forcefully, thankfully her mouth opened in reflex when the cock slid in, so she wasn’t hurt. Both she and the driver opened their eyes to see the other passenger grinning, while standing with his hard dick out of the dirty dhoti. The driver felt irritated at the man’s interference, but soon he ignored the other’s presence and kept pounding Kamna’s wet cunt. Kamna’s pleasure doubled in no time as two cocks penetrated from either side, her mind stopped focussing on the hard rods and instead was submerged in a sea of bliss. Her wet mouth sucked the thoroughly dirty and stinking cock, slathering it with sweet saliva as she used all her skills to pleasure the other man. At least she was able to clean the driver’s cock somewhat, but the other man’s cock was worse and stank to the heavens.

Pounded by both cocks at the same time, Kamna quickly lost count of the orgasms that wracked her sumptuous body. The man crowed “Ah what the fuck, I have never experienced such a skilled cocksucker before, let me see your filthy mouth filled with my cum. Suck me harder, yeah just like that, use your throat, you bitch”

The driver couldn’t hold on, Kamna’s expert pussy clenched him skilfully wringing everything out of him in return for sweet bliss. With a shout, he gasped “Ah, I’m cumming, oh, yes, god”

Spurt after spurt of fresh cum splashed inside Kamna’s sopping cunt until frothy semen dripped outside as the driver continued thrusting inside her. Moments after the driver cam, the other man shouted as well “Oh I am cumming too, suck me bitch”

Her redoubled efforts made the man fill her mouth as promised, Kamna tasted fresh cum once again, receiving two men’s fresh semen in no time. With a cock still pulsing with desire, the man removed himself with a wet plop and rubbed his wet cockhead on her sexy face, smearing the flawless skin with semen. He gasped for air “That was awesome, you are really a good slut”

Kamna’s pussy dripped with the driver’s cum, dribbling down her thighs, still most of the thick cum was still inside her, sloshing with every movement. She stood up gently, feeling and enjoying the delightful soreness and the gaping feeling caused by the driver’s pounding cock. Though she preferred to be seduced and made love to gently, getting a hard pounding had its own charm and the animalistic coupling made her feel alive. The man who talked about Kamna’s other worldly beauty and the driver watched her slowly walk to the auto and check upon the sleeping child. Kamna rummaged inside her bag and took a small hand towel and used it to wipe all the semen on her face, neck and chest.

Seeing her fully naked body once again made both men extremely horny, especially the other man who had just cum once, he chuckled darkly “It is a great sin if we don’t enjoy such a beauty properly and the only way to do it would be to savour her for days, filling her every hole with many cocks”

The driver asked anxiously “You, what are you saying?”

The man said “Don’t you understand? Her idiotic husband is gone leaving her alone, let’s dump the baby somewhere and take her to a friend’s place. Don’t worry my friend is very trustworthy, of course we will have to share her with him and maybe some of his friends, but there is enough of her to go around. After enjoying her for several days, we can throw her in the wilderness and no one will know”

The driver gaped “You mean, kidnapping?”

The man chuckled “Its just enjoying life, see that woman is clearly a slut cheating on her husband, it is not like we are gangbanging an innocent young girl”

Kamna came back holding the towel in her hand, she was still completely naked, her lush body jiggle and bounced mesmerizingly. The man whispered “Wow, just look at her, such a beauty needs to be filled with litres of cum, there is no need to give her water or food, just make her drink cum again and again until we get tired of her. Come on man, make a decision soon”

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The adventures of an idiotic husband by ajaniv - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 12:56 PM