Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruchi07 View Post
I find loads of sense in Swetha's thinking. I can appreciate her feelings very well.
She always has love and affection for hubby. Women also love to have more fun but the control that for Husband's love.
But if husband himself is pushing then....it is difficult to say NO.

Sad to see many in comments directly calling Swetha as slut. If she is one, then it is with huisband's permission. Probably even i will do the same thing if i were in her place.

breville1 -

Fair point. And Arkash also counters my initial assertions to which I have agreed.

What I'd like to point out is that typically the husband explains his fetish and what he wants her to do. Obviously, it turns him on and she knows that. Now, she might at first not want to do it but if she does, then it is inevitable that, ultimately, she too enjoys (to varying degrees). In this story husband was not there while she enjoyed. The writer tells us of her high level of enjoyment with Jogi, her attachment (or love) for him and that she likes his domination. All aspects that the husband would not like and does not want (as he suspects, per the writer).

It is, indeed, a testament to her loyalty and ultimate love for her husband that she, herself, initiates the return home and suspends contact with Jogi. So, the "slut" terminology may not be appropriate for some readers. For some readers, even if the husband pushes her, if she enjoys and wants to do it again or even entertains such thoughts as in this case, then she is a slut. I have pointed out in other posts that it is unfair to women because we do not call the man a "man slut" if he does the same (happens all the time).

As I said earlier, the husband has explained in detail what he wants and why. So if she goes ahead, to satisfy him as he wishes, and after she returns she withholds some information, he may be rightly upset and she may be considered by some as a slut, purely because she enjoyed secretly.

Often, the husbands want to hear every detail as that is the major turn on, especially if he wasn't there with her and the other man/woman. Since the husband has been open about what he wants, why wouldn't she reveal her side of things? In theory, she should reciprocate but how can she tell her husband that she loved it and would want to try it again? If I enjoyed it, I would certainly think of trying it again....that is human nature.

A normal husband doesn't actually want his wife to enjoy with another man (and vice versa). Hearing that, he would be jealous, insecure, angry, denigrate her, etc. and she knows that. And vice versa. But in this story, he is not normal. He pushed her to do it. Yet he is unhappy in the suspicion that there was a greater attachment to Jogi than he would have liked....the unintended consequence in all these "adventures", giving in to these temptations. It is an unfair situation for the wife.

Hence, the thought that since she secretly enjoyed, she would be prepared to do so again, without the knowledge of her husband. Happens all the time.....it is inevitable that once you've tasted the forbidden fruit, temptation rears its ugly head. And yes, it is all because the husband wanted it.

In this story, at this juncture, though she didn't reveal all her feelings to her husband, she emphasizes her love for her husband above all. Very redeeming. Again, I agree, it is ultimately the husband's fault to have pushed her to such behavior and enjoy forbidden fruit (for most of us anyway). I agree that anyone would have enjoyed the situation and calling her a slut is wrong.....unless she wants to continue without the husband's knowledge.

Best to keep fantasies as fantasies only.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 12:26 PM