Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
breville1-

Akarsh,

Ok, you have some very good points in favor of Swetha. I actually didn't say she was a slut. Nevertheless, reading it again, one would infer that that was what I was saying. The writer creates a doubt in my mind when she doesn't tell him how she really felt about Jogi. Leading to all my doubts about her future intentions.

In all these adventures, the husband typically makes the move. As long as they both enjoy and don't get attached it works for them. Unfortunately, as you rightly point out, having intimate contact with some one over time does lead to some attachment. I guess Anand is Ok when he initiates but not when she makes her own moves....jealousy, control, etc. take over.

And I certainly agree that it was a master stroke for the writer to give Swetha's POV. She is clearly putting her love for Anand and fear of him leaving her above all else.

The nit pick about Jogi's number.....I thought the writer left that in there to create some doubt about Swetha's future intentions (just as he did about the level of attachment she had for Jogi and his domination of her). After all, the subject about wives who venture out are one of the most popular here.

So my question is....is this the end? Good place to end the adventure....wife loved it but values her husband more. Occurs a lot more in real life than we care to mention. We can identify with it...we all have been distracted in our lives but realize that better to be with the one you love (most of us anyway!) Excellent finish.

Good to discuss with you. Take care.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 12:24 PM