Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
Quote:
Originally Posted by breville1 View Post
Super!! Thanks for clarifying the details from Swetha's view. I like the fact that Swetha wants to leave the past behind, that she is back on the same page as Anand. I also like the fact that it is very important to her that she and Anand stay together.

But there is more to come, right????

Looks like Anand is OK if Swetha just does stuff to arouse him, even fucking other men. However, any thing that he perceives as independent action by her or any attachment (liking a person on a continued basis or liking a sexual perversion) isn't OK. He prefers to be involved. Swetha leaving out details to preserve her marriage may have saved her for now but she definitely likes being with other men of her own accord, not just to mutually satisfy themselves or to satisfy Anand.

We understand her overriding desire to not lose Anand. However, the genie is now out of the bottle......how long before she succumbs again to her new found desires? Or will she make an extra effort to make sure Anand is with her, is aware of everything she feels? Actually making sure that both are really OK with what she is doing, what they are doing?

By leaving out certain details now, she will only add to her dilemma as they continue their fantasies and she keeps leaving out the fact that she enjoys fucking other men, and in more ways than straight sex, actually feeling an attachment, more than Anand realizes.

To be honest, if I were in her position, I would do the same. I wouldn't want to jeopardize my marriage by spilling the real beans....it would only upset my partner. However, understanding the importance of her love for Anand and desire to stay with him, she needs to really, really cooperate with him in their fantasies.

But the way the writer explains all her lies, it looks like she will do it again.....she will soon feel the urge, it is like an addiction....why she cannot delete Yogi's number, why she cannot move on. However, knowing that Anand is likely to get upset at the points that she doesn't tell him, the important ones for him, I feel like I'm watching a moth slowly heading for the flame.....a flame that only burns.

akarsh1970-

I agree with you that this is an excellent update.

However, a small disagreement with your views - see, the husband pushed Swetha towards Yogendra, let her go out with him and encouraged or even pushed her to him at least at the beginning. By herself, there is no indication that she wanted it to happen. Also, she was the one who initiated the withdrawal process and asked the husband to leave the village. Even after the talk with Ganga, the husband did not initiate the act of leaving the village, though he was troubled and worried.

After leaving the village, it now becomes clear that Swetha has not been maintaining any contact with Yogendra and has clearly told him that it's over. Also, the party episode was accidental. Further, even the bus episode with the kid was basically a case where the wife was forced into a public act by the husband and the kid took advantage of it and the wife was in no position to stop him. After that incident too, the wife was only worried (not thrilled or excited) as per her POV in this last update. The wife has also so far not shown any other inclination towards any other men - the episode with the servants was essentially forced upon her by Yogendra (the second servant joining in was again forced with the wife in no position to refuse). And, after all this, the wife realises that she and her husband need to leave the place and initiates that move. The husband, though troubled, is the one enjoying all this and did not initiate the move away from the village.

So, i think it would be wrong to say that Swetha is a slut and would by herself move out and have other affairs again. It appears that the husband, despite some worries, is the one enjoying and pushing the wife to do these things.

We may have had doubts about Swetha's confession and thought that she was lying to her husband. But the writer has pulled a masterstroke by giving her detailed POV and thus, ensuring that there is no lying by the wife or doubting the wife's love for the husband. The wife only hid certain details from her husband because of her concern for the husband and her desire to not trouble him further and to ensure that their marriage remains a happy one.

Breville, I think this might be the first story where you and I have exchanged seats - you are the one now saying that the wife herself is promiscuous while I am the one now defending the wife after the last update by the author clarifying the wife's position and POV.

I think the author is correct when he says that if two people have sex repeatedly some feelings will definitely develop, which is what happened between Swetha and Yogendra. But the wife has far stronger feelings and love for her husband and so she moved out of the village. She also does not have any attraction towards the kid or the servants. So, I think this is a genuinely loving wife and we should not judge her too harshly. It is the husband who enjoys being cuckolded; it is not that the wife enjoys cuckolding her husband or humiliating him in this story.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 12:23 PM