Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
Coffee’s over...

I went back into the kitchen to fill my mug, i heard some noise in the bedroom. I checked and anand was still asleep. I doubt he will get up anytime soon, we slept late yesterday. I went back into the balcony.

Anand and me talked a lot yesterday night. I told him everything about me and yogendarji, at least most of everything. Anand kept asking a lot about yogendarji being dominating and i liking it. I tried telling him that he is not dominating, i just entertained his wishes without saying no. i am not sure if he was convinced with that answer. I was scared the whole time i talked to anand. I even added some hot details when i noticed he was getting hard. It was easier to confess when anand is turned on and i hoped he would look over my lies. I know he is not stupid, once his mind clears he will go through everything i told him. I am fine if he gets mad at me. I am ok with anything as long as we are back together.

My phone buzzed with a text “Hello Swethaji, please reply”. It was from yogendarji, he has been texting me since the day i left. I had only sent him one text back so far “it’s over, please do not text me back, sorry”. I wanted to delete his number but just couldn’t. For now, i just kept ignoring his texts. I won’t lie to myself by saying it was all bad, but it is all in the past now. Anand and me are the present and are finally getting on well together and i didn’t want anything to come between us.

“Swetha… “ i heard anand call me. I smiled and headed to him.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 12:21 PM