Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
Anand kept encouraging my relationship with yogendarji since he obviously didn't know all the details. And i took advantage of that and continued with yogendarji, i started entertaining all of yogendarjis wishes, giving him control over me and even started to enjoy it, all the while hiding it from anand. I was turning into a cheating wife and it was slowly killing me inside. I knew i was doing wrong. The turning point came when i had to confess to anand about sleeping with yogendarji, again, not revealing all the details. Anand got mad, we had a fight, but, he forgave me on a promise to tell him everything. I was surprised that anand was ok with me sleeping with yogendarji and forgave me so easily. But i knew why he forgave me so easily. He loved me a lot and he trusted me completely. That was the sole reason we are together. but, I still couldn’t confess everything to anand, i was scared he might leave me. I was confused and was not thinking straight. Anand on the other hand was happy to get all the details about me and yogendarji and we were have amazing sex, so i left it at that and hoped for the best.

It was the party night, that i came to my realization. That night I had sex with three people. I knew it was a turn on for anand when i act like a slut, but i was really becoming one. I was turning into slut and a cheating wife. That night i decided it has gone too far and we need to leave and go home. The next day i told anand i wanted to leave. He said ok, but yogendarji came over and pleaded to spend one last night before leaving. I couldn’t say no to him. But my guilt was killing me. That's when yogendarji suggested ganga to help out. I said no. but i thought i owe it to anand. So with guilt in my heart i said ok. Big mistake.

Ganga spilled the beans and even exaggerated some details. Anand was mad as hell, i tried to talk to him but he wouldn't listen. I was thinking this is it, may be anand is going to leave me. I cried my eyes out that night. I promised myself not to do it again. How could i have been so stupid, stupid, stupid. I love my husband, he means the world to me. There is no one more important than him.

I tried to apologize to anand many times while we were on our way back. He said he did forgive me, but his eyes were distant. Even after returning back home it did not get better. Finally the party at home helped, me and anand were drunk and loose. We talked a little bit and things were moving in the right direction. It was then, vivek asked me to dance with him. As we were dancing vivek put his hand on my waist inside my t-shirt. I put my hand on him and stopped it. I saw anand looking at me, but he was just smiling, i was a little drunk and i thought anand might like it, i let go of vivek’s hand and let him move up to my tits. Vivek was drunk and started pinching my nipples while i had my eyes on anand. Anand looked at me like he wanted me and i loved it. Finally, as the lights turned on, i quickly went to anand to make sure it's all good and he was. I could see it again, he wanted me. I then started trying to quickly wrap up the party and once everyone was gone, anand picked me up with a grin. We were finally together and made love. Tears were flowing out of me as anand fucked me. I was happy again.

Coffee’s over...
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 12:21 PM