Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
Once we reached the village me and anand were so horny all the time that we had sex at every chance we got. To ruin the mood rani aunty as always got into a fight with me and we had to move over to yogendarji’s place the same night. The moment we arrived, yogenderji started eyeing me with lust. I let it slide, i mean it wasn’t the first time someone looked at me like that. But that night, when anand left to get our bags from rani aunties place, yogendarji dared to come over to our room and persistently kept offering me to show around the village. I kept declining but finally accepted it, not to be rude and also to make him leave. I also wasn’t worried much, he was an old man so what could he possibly do. When anand came back i told him about yogendarji. I teased anand a little bit and he got excited and started talking about me going on a date with yogendarji. It was hot talking dirty and slowly we started talking into making some of it a reality. The idea was that i would tease yogendarji a little which would be thrilling for both me and anand and in turn would stir our sex life. I again didn’t like the idea at first, but thinking back to the bus incident and how excited it got me i said ok.

I still remember the first few days how yogendarji always took me to isolated places. I teased and flirted with him all day, he would try his luck on trying to touch my exposed places in my saree. It was fun, but being with him all day started getting me excited too and since there was always no one around i let him do more than i wanted too. I started liking yogendarji, even though he was old he had charm. The first time i let him kiss me i leaked. It was so taboo. And, the more i spent time with him the more i wanted it. Of course i kept all a secret from anand, i didn't want him to think i have become a slut or started liking yogendarji. I did let anand know what was going on while leaving out some details. He was always excited to know the details and would fuck me hard after that. It was fun for both of us. When i was back with anand, i always thought how did i let someone else take me so easily, when i have a husband who can take care of me very well. It came to me slowly, whenever i was even a little excited and horny i always had anand to fuck my brains out. But this is the first time, in the bus or with yogendarji that i was excited and anand wasn’t near me and the more i got turned on the more i was loosing control. It may sound like an excuse but i cannot come up with any reason or maybe, i am just a bad wife.

Things started getting heated between me and yogendarji when he took me on our so called honeymoon. He even booked a honeymoon suite, he was treating my like his newlywed wife. The first time we did it yogendarji said he loved me. I was a bit confused on what to say. I replied by saying i liked him too. He kept begging me to tell that i loved him. I didn’t want to spoil the mood so i said. He was happy and we continued like a husband and wife for the next two days. Yogendarji fucked me day and night with no rest, my pussy was constantly leaking with yogendarjis cum all day, it was like a fuck fest. Thank god i took my pills. I felt like a slut and i couldn't stop myself. After we were back and i met anand, i felt ashamed and guilty. I made sure to satisfy anand to my best to get over my guilt but that didn't help. I wanted to stop it all, it was getting out of control.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 12:20 PM