Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
Swetha’s POV

Swetha’s POV

It was sunday morning, anand was still sleeping as i got up. I put my top on and headed to the kitchen to get myself some coffee. I sipped it to make sure it's not too hot and then grabbed my phone and moved onto the balcony as i saw the buzzing city down. I stared across the distance away from the city remembering the village or the dream we had. It was still hard to believe what happened in that village. Me and anand have a done a lot of kinky stuff in our last 12 years together, but this takes the cake.

It all started as fun when we first did it on the bus. Anand was excited to try it out, i was not sure at first but played along with the kid and once i kissed him and felt his hands over me, i shamelessly started wanting it more. The kid was so hard for me, it was my first time seeing someone hard for me. i also had to make sure to rub him slowly so he did not cum before me. I was scared if anand would be mad to see me kissing and rubbing someone else, but he was totally turned on. It was weird at first but, i also, was turned on, so i pushed it a little further.

I cautiously asked anand if it was ok to let the kid touch me and he excitedly said yes. My plan was to just let the kid feel my tits, but he got me so excited that i did not object when the kid moved his hands to my pussy. It probably was his first time fingering a pussy and he was doing it all wrong. It was also my first time to have someone else other than anand. I was wet and couldn’t control myself any longer, so, i took his fingers and moved it along with mine as i taught him how to do it right. There, i was in a bus filled with strangers as i sat next to a kid who had his fingers inside my pussy, driving me to the edge. It was the most kinkiest and hottest moment in my whole life as i orgasmed in the bus, wetting my entire seat. I was too tired to even clean myself up, the kid was still hard so i gave him a few fast strokes and he was out in a minute. After that I remember nervously glancing over to anand and he was stroking himself to climax, our eyes met, i gave him a tired smile while guilt was tearing me inside. I thought i pushed it too far. To my surprise, anand was not only fine but turned on and we had an amazing night after that. Even though anand was ok i was still feeling guilty. i made myself feel better by thinking it was a one off thing and that is the end of it. I was so wrong.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 12:20 PM