Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
Quote:
Originally Posted by breville1 View Post
Why is she not telling him the whole truth? She was definitely in love with Jogi, for whatever the domination thing she enjoyed. She had feelings for him and now just glosses over it. Does she want to continue with other men, e.g. Vivek, or even with Jogi? Her behavior makes me doubt her integrity. This doubt makes me feel that she will have affairs behind hubby's back. When she talks about how their society will react if they actually have close friends involved in sexual games, she is testing her hubby. Why would she let their close friend fondle her breast so openly? She is an easy woman!! She wants it despite saying the contrary. It will look as though it was hubby's fault.

The fact that she was allowed to go off with Jogi, et al, and then her wanton behavior with Vivek at the party without disapproval by hubby, will embolden her. She knows that hubby is excited by such stuff and she will use it to her advantage. Soon, she will dominate the relationship, doing as she pleases and humiliate the husband. Again, a case of unintended consequences of a husband's fantasies, the wife taking advantage to sleep around, etc. How long will he continue before he realizes she is no longer his and is just using his fantasy? If she is into domination, will hubby be able to accept the things that she would be willing to do for her own pleasure? She did pull out of the Jogi situation but Hubby's excitement at hearing her stories will lead to renewed situations. Only a matter of time before she scorns her hubby's thrill of her behaving like a slut....she prefers a more dominant man than hubby....and humiliation becomes inevitable.

The writer can choose to let the husband stand up and get his marriage back together or divorce her or continue with the hubby humiliation for the sake of more sexual scenarios. Perpetuating such scenarios loses my interest. I understand about cuckold tendencies but my impression is that most readers don't enjoy such repetition.

akarsh1970-

Hi abcxyz13,

great work, as always. repped you.

One suggestion, if I may.

Right now, there are many loopholes in the story. Wife says she has strong feelings for Yogendra, but claims that husband did not handle it properly. So, what was the husband supposed to do? Get his wife to have a second marriage and marry Yogendra? If the husband actually loves his wife, it is logical that he would worry if she falls for another man and follows his every whim and hides things from the husband. The wife loves the husband or so she claims – so, she does not want the husband to be with another woman (even in the case of Ganga, she did not want the husband to be with her). But, she expects the husband to let her have sex with other men and develop feelings for them and so on. This is forcing the husband to accept a secondary role in her life and is humiliation of the husband. Similarly, she says that she does not want sex with Vivek because of reputation in society (which I had mentioned in my previous comment) but earlier she allowed him to grope her in front of all of their friends. Here too, she did not bother with the husband’s consent. Earlier, she has not even been talking to the husband properly for a month on end but spends the whole day on the phone, presumably with Yogendra.

So, here is my suggestion. If you want to keep the husband in the story without humiliation, then after the current sex scene, let the husband and wife have some more discussion. Let the husband clearly convey and make the wife accept that if the wife has feelings for another person, then the husband wife relationship will definitely suffer. Wife can then confess that she too was worried about this but she has now ended all relations with Yogendra, though it took her a month to get over him. She can even claim that that is why she was so happy today and felt free and so was enjoying in the party and got carried away with Vivek, etc. She may apologize to the husband and may say that in future, she does not want anything to come between their relationship, between them.

After this, there are two possibilities:

1) husband and wife can then promise each other that they hence forth would not have any outside dalliance. But later on, husband wife may go on a vacation, etc. where husband may tease the wife about exposing to some men, having sex with them, etc. and as a result of his tease and dare, wife (and possibly even the husband) may then have some one night stands of various kinds, with the husband participating or not participating as per the scene. This way, the wife can continue to have sex with others but with the husband’s full awareness and support – consensual cuckoldry, as Breville put it in his comment.

2) husband and wife agree that they will both have one night stands of various kinds but only after keeping each other informed and taking the other’s approval. In this case, the wife may need some cajoling that she must trust that the husband would not develop feelings for the other woman and would not stray. Wife may express her feelings of apprehension regarding this and may express her strong love for husband and her fears that just as she had developed feelings for Yogendra, what if husband develops feelings for others, etc. After some cajoling, she may come around to accept that it would only be one night stands and with each other fully informed and with their approval, etc. This too would be consensual cuckoldry and would ensure that both have sex without it getting in the way of their marriage or love.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 12:19 PM