Adultery A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navellover143 View Post
nice but she is more than a slut and wanted to fuck everyone but dnt want her husband to fuxk another woman may she goes to humilate him

breville1-

Mmmm....even though she was role playing, she was definite about not having another woman involved. Strange...seems its alright if she fucks another man with or without her husband but no way can he fuck another woman. Isn't she taking advantage of his fantasy?

Regarding Ganga......he remembers her telling him that Swetha was Jogi's sex slave. Ganga was in the room with them while they did things. Swetha says the sex slave bit was only one time, during the floor cleaning event. But we know that the floor cleaning event wasn't the only time she saw them. She is hardly going to tell him that she loved being another man's sex slave!!

So despite her saying that there was nothing more to say, I feel she's glossed over things and not telling how deeply she was involved with Jogi and how much she liked it.

And hubby's reaction to all this....he is OK with it, he gets excited when she behaves like a slut. But we also know that he didn't like her being too close to Jogi. Grounds for future problems....

Though I have the impression that she wasn't telling him everything, I also have the feeling that she wants to keep her hubby...she took the time to explain what went on with Jogi (though not the whole story), she tried to satisfy his troubled mind.

This is more of a consensual cuckoldry, I think. Let us wait for more.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Wife's Journey Continues by abcxyz13 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 03-05-2019, 12:18 PM